Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD why the insistence in checking if James is Freeman or Bomb? Discussing the possibility of a Freeman Traitor is interesting, but I don't get why are you trying to make sure about what James is between those 2 options.
Im confusing the maifa, mind games.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Uh weird.

Btw inb4 ???? killed Tatsu and James got recruited heh.
If James is really Freeman and possibly traitor then all we need is for the bomb to come out.

Wait for others to confirm that this is a good idea, don't accuse me of asking the bomb to reveal, I don't control people action and I put a disclaimer. (I know you guys are just looking for anything to grab xD)

That would be enough for me to lynch him just for claiming Freeman so casually in D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Being recruited is a good thing, it means his free man power won't activate now right?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
is there anything in chainsaw man that would fit ???
Shapeshifter, Santa, Mentor, that kinda stuff.
Ofc the ??? doesn't necessarily has to be a TP, but it is highly likely that it is one.

Anyway, I gonna votekill Belserion.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If James is really Freeman and possibly traitor then all we need is for the bomb to come out.

Wait for others to confirm that this is a good idea, don't accuse me of asking the bomb to reveal, I don't control people action and I put a disclaimer. (I know you guys are just looking for anything to grab xD)

That would be enough for me to lynch him just for claiming Freeman so casually in D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Being recruited is a good thing, it means his free man power won't activate now right?
Nah we legit don't need nor want a bomb reveal now, nor that alone would imply James is traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Being recruited is a good thing, it means his free man power won't activate now right?
Mafia recruits by killing, so the freeman ability would still be activated if I recall a recent discussion correctly.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Huh I have no qualms about the doctor part but this is vanilla game, participative players should technically be the first to go. Tatsu was a most weird choice considering last day's activity.


But once again....with this setup...not defending anyone.
But wouldnt being over participative kinda paint a picture on your back...like you are something important?
Maybe a role or a devil....then put on top of that a good threat of a player like lala or gry.

Just saying....
I think alil to much pressure is being put on players over their popularity...like seraph and if demon was here the same for him.

Seems bullshit to me...but still

Also lamz and lala....you guys both were mafia with me before...ive personally explained to you what benefits i see in going after low lying targets.
Once again...with this setup your chances are just as high going for a tatsu over say a gry..idk

On the all going for det role isnt so sound a decision...its really a stab in the dark imo.
How many days til one can sort out who is legit and who is not...look how a Tatsu kill has got most of you hung up....imo claiming det is so easy this game....glad im roleless and willing to ride that fact out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As far as suspects....think besides James I have no faith in anyone else at this stage...and Im still looking at him with a crooked eye xD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
As far as suspects....think besides James I have no faith in anyone else at this stage...and Im still looking at him with a crooked eye xD
Nothing on Mazino also known as your shad (meaning he is 'Obssessed' with you xD)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing on Mazino also known as your shad (meaning he is 'Obssessed' with you xD)
No gut feelings xD

Im sorry Shad....but after a day 1 like yesterday...if i had the chance i would have been more inclined to block someone than get an iffy result...but thats me
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
vote kill gry I sleep now.
Civ game vietnam flashback, last time me and DD agreed, it didn't end up well for town xD

No gut feelings xD

Im sorry Shad....but after a day 1 like yesterday...if i had the chance i would have been more inclined to block someone than get an iffy result...but thats me
All good!

I get that players don't think the same, when I said dumb I kind of was just trying to express how I felt about it, but since I'm no devil (or I'm I!) it not like I actually thoughts deeply about it.

~
Starting to lose interest in this vanilla game, if you turn out scum Gry I would give you that you successfully depressed me by saying you are busy xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well in hindsight...him and bia are one of two things...if openly playing in front of one another....mafia together or townies who told each other(which i get xD)

Something was said frim bia that he was busy posting...then he made comment he was busy but still posting mobiley....i dont like the situation none the less...

Sorry MHs fav couple...had to say it:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Shad...calm the fuk down bruv...its only 1/2 way thru day 2 lol
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It a freaking long day, been talking for hours and then panda is like 15 hours left...
I'm just moody, I will get back to normal soon but thanks for the advice I really appreciate when people tell me stuff I can improve!

Sorry MHs fav couple...had to say it:catshrug
Call the council! wait no Gry controls it... call Hardy, this should be handled by the Council Police.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry + Pom = Lovers:lmao

Just joking but would be terrible and funny of Sam and Pan to do us like that xD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well in hindsight...him and bia are one of two things...if openly playing in front of one another....mafia together or townies who told each other(which i get xD)

Something was said frim bia that he was busy posting...then he made comment he was busy but still posting mobiley....i dont like the situation none the less...

Sorry MHs fav couple...had to say it:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Shad...calm the fuk down bruv...its only 1/2 way thru day 2 lol
We were in same room, not close to look at each other screens, though, no open playing, the clacking of his keyboard was just making me blink as I type my own post. If anything happened, be sure Gry would get us both hostkilled rather than break rules.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘ll prolly wake up early tomorrow and go over what was said this day again, but I‘m most likely gonna vote some afker. Don’t think this day changed my thoughts on people much.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Currently my red list are basically still bel and DD with mazino and GB added to it newly

Also pompom you asked me about lynch but there isn't even a lynch yet in my eyes, if you talking about today (unless u meant about yesterday but i think i already said my point about it)
Pretty sure I mention each one on one ln different times about the current lynch
With the fact seraph can't get a break even tho I don't see why he voted, @Shad you asked before if this is seraph playstyle and my answer is it's OG seraph playstyle when he just started MG before all the mess up memes that happened right after each other with him not getting a break and that made him quieter
I'm happy to see him as engaged as before


For gry I'm neutral about it but also damn i do think shad talking it too far in this pushing against gry, I don't blame gry saying he obsessed when he mostly focused on only him
I understand him being suspicious about him but saying gry is scum because he alive kinda meh reason... Gry doesn't get picked to be killed often on night 1, either because of pity or whatever reason mafia went and gone with their kills
And i guess current mafia is one who fishing for roles by how they killed


For mazino, ehh I don't get his reasoning (doesn't help he in my suspect list)
I'm not checking page 9 and where uncle left of, if it's when James revealed or not(I'm lazy) but eh not the first time gnut disappeared
He did fall to my neutral currently not trusting him as much as before but i also think that this is more townie gnut (I don't remember tho his mafia self so there that, if he also could leave the game on page 9 as mafia)
But i definitely see him do it as townie....
Talking about gnut making have flashback of that end for game 101, trauma
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We were in same room, not close to look at each other screens, though, no open playing, the clacking of his keyboard was just making me blink as I type my own post. If anything happened, be sure Gry would get us both hostkilled rather than break rules.
It was a joke dear....but


I‘ll prolly wake up early tomorrow and go over what was said this day again, but I‘m most likely gonna vote some afker. Don’t think this day changed my thoughts on people much.
This kinda shit makes me wonder why he still checking on his mobile if he isn't invested.....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We were in same room, not close to look at each other screens, though, no open playing, the clacking of his keyboard was just making me blink as I type my own post. If anything happened, be sure Gry would get us both hostkilled rather than break rules.
So he's been on a computer and not on his mobile? X:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top