Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I can't read Bel so I can't say for sure, but they are only 2 mafia, so even out of that group 1 is innocent as I'm sure TP voted Gry.
I would say it is pompom, as town she tends to get herself in some really bad situations, she always finds a way to be anti town.

Just my guess in case I don't make it tomorrow, right now I'm too exhusted to think.
Yeah its just in my notes it makes more sense for DD to be ??? guy, specially after today's exchange, but Gry's head takes priority as its safer to take.
Still does not clear Bel, not even close, just eases the grip on her case a bit.

And dont trick yourself into thinking theres only two more mafos, I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a Traitor in this set up. The question is on who, there would be no point to psychiatrist if there wasn't, as Mafos are not going to claim devil without "results" to back them up so just the townie devils would be enough to rout them.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If Gry explodes and kill pompom that would be memorable xD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It goes without saying that tomorrow all devils (townie ones of course) should reveal and display what they got and did, even if its mechanically useless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Gry explodes and kill pompom that would be memorable xD
He's not bomb dude
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Bel's vote made me lower my suspicions on her, at least in terms of mafia group.
And why is that?

You know, just hypothetically speaking, if she is also a Mafia and Gry is her teammate and with how things stand he is quite screwed here she only does herself a favor in lowering suspicion on her by throwing her guy under the bus also. I mean, that's a reasonable move. Even for a Mafioso.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And why is that?

You know, just hypothetically speaking, if she is also a Mafia and Gry is her teammate and with how things stand he is quite screwed here she only does herself a favor in lowering suspicion on her by throwing her guy under the bus also. I mean, that's a reasonable move. Even for a Mafioso.
Because she turned the balance. If she stuck to a DD vote it would have been a tie.

Though you could argue she could have seen the futility of it, as the previous 5 voters dont seem interested on letting go of Gry, so I'll agree with you there.


Your case is giving me a headache Sera.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
In order the most likely to be TP in Gry's voters are:
- DD: Since it standard mafia move to try and lynch the TP for credibility and since the TP is usually isolated and doesn't have too much town support, mafia kind of just told us who they think is TP xD
- Seraph: For being self centered in his posts and for voting Gry early as you would expect from the TP (
- Bel: For keeping a low profile? (I don't have much thoughts on her, I will try to reread her tonight).

There is a small chance I will die over Lambu, don't worry about it, it just means mafia think they have a better chance against him.

Because she turned the balance. If she stuck to a DD vote it would have been a tie.

Though you could argue she could have seen the futility of it, as the previous 5 voters dont seem interested on letting go of Gry, so I'll agree with you there.


Your case is giving me a headache Sera.
Gnut voted before her, his vote is missing I think.
We already had 6 since Seraph voted him since Gnut stated clearly that he would vote Gry hours ago.
I'm very confused why they still tried, if I was Bel and I was mafia I would vote Gry the moment Seraph voted him if I was looking to gain credibility.

Maybe she is just a town busy IRL, maybe she is a mafia and was hoping something magical to happen, I don't know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If gry flips red...you go next

votekill gry
@Copy Panda @SirSamuel016
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because she turned the balance. If she stuck to a DD vote it would have been a tie.

Though you could argue she could have seen the futility of it, as the previous 5 voters dont seem interested on letting go of Gry, so I'll agree with you there.


Your case is giving me a headache Sera.
Lambs, and i mean, El Grande Lambs. She doesn't even try to defend herself, i mean, i legit called her out in a previous post and she just breezes through the thread. Throws a Vote in Gry's face and just lets things play out. If this isn't red, then i don't know. Something's off here.

As for my own case, granted, i've been all over the place with hardly anything substantial to add. But, i am kinda trying, in my own way. I can't fault you for being conflicted about this though.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There is a small chance I will die over Lambu, don't worry about it, it just means mafia think they have a better chance against him.
You might be right, but still... ouch :emobirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambs, and i mean, El Grande Lambs. She doesn't even try to defend herself, i mean, i legit called her out in a previous post and she just breezes through the thread. Throws a Vote in Gry's face and just lets things play out. If this isn't red, then i don't know. Something's off here.

As for my own case, granted, i've been all over the place with hardly anything substantial to add. But, i am kinda trying, in my own way. I can't fault you for being conflicted about this though.
She's not less substantial than you at least, and is more consistent overall.
Your vs against her is one of those "pot calling the kettle black" in a sense, but you being more in the spotlight so you had to defend yourself unlike her.


I feel like Shad's last post summarizes the overall thoughts pretty well. Would add GB as a wild TP guess tho, you can never know with him.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You might be right, but still... ouch :emobirb
lol blame the mafia for their choices, this will be on them xD

WHY EVERYONE THINK IM TP, THE REAL TP IS LOVING THIS.
If you are not TP, you should write longer posts with ideas on who you think it is.

~
If Santa is in the game, does he win after giving 5 gifts?
This could end tomorrow no?

If SS is in the game, Gry and who ever dies at night could shatter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The mystery member could also be a 4th mafia member?

Nothing in the mechanic says he has to be his own team, except that he is listed last, but that could be just a confusion tactic from the hosts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lambu the traitor idea only works if a kill is missing? Or are they recruit-able roles that need to be killed even if not recruited?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shad...im believing Gry that there is a Santa.
I imagine by now someone would've shattered...also if Gry isnt the Santa...somehow someway his team found a guilty party and figured as much.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If Santa is in the game, does he win after giving 5 gifts?
This could end tomorrow no?
If they were successful on sending gifts till now they would need two more succesful nights to win. So Day 5 is like the final milestone for a Santa, if they manage to send the fifth gift in the following night they win.

The mystery member could also be a 4th mafia member?

Nothing in the mechanic says he has to be his own team, except that he is listed last, but that could be just a confusion tactic from the hosts.
Possible but highly unlikely, why hide it so much then. Unless that mysterious member is the traitor themselves, but it shouldnt be necessary to conceal that information.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...game maybe over x/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well there‘s worse ways to lose than to Santa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top