Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You're still not drawing the connection between me and the Mafia Boss position. What makes me a suspect in the first place? I "seem to be it"? What?
Okay, lemme explain this

Mafia Boss
Mafia Member
Mafia Member
Three mafias, 2 Mafia members, 1 Mafia boss. Let's run maths: Gry was 1 Mafia member; Asako was guilty in lalw's results (and Farfy innocent), it proves his sanity is SANE, thus Asako can't be the mafia boss because boss is taken "innocent" in results, she has to be another plain mafia member. That's 2 mafia members! An what is left? Mafia Boss role! If you're the last member, you're it, simple as that. Come on, I shouldn't need to explain that to you. You just seem desperate to grasp at anything to flaw my argument, afraid too much?

You were the only one Gry and koko tried to not raise suspicion on, they didn't want to lynch you and you've been trying to cast shade on ppl that have been less active to save your neck. And I even added more than just you as suspects for that last position, who did I add? Bel. and who are you argumenting against? Well, guess what, Bel! This is why I say it looks like you're trying to save your neck. I could be wrong about you, but I'm convinced it's either you or Bel the last member, we'll see the lynch results.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I mean...this is a mostly vanilla game, going after people that are non contributive or outright shady is just playing the game. This whole "Let's do maths"-spiel sounds fun but really its just you doing reverse psychology with me Pom. I'm casting doubt and suspicion on people that are not talking or non contributive? Yeah, that's what all this is about. Getting people to talk and defend themselves, which is really all you can do if you got no role with results to share.

So yeah, i'm gonna go and ask people who i think do nothing in order to get them to do something. If they have no role and are so adamant about being roleless townies then hey! What's the problem? There is none, this is the game.

If anyone's losing their cool it's you, you yourself could be the Boss, Pom. But i'm still happy that you acknowledge that Bel is one of the more suspicious people here. Thanks.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I mean...this is a mostly vanilla game, going after people that are non contributive or outright shady is just playing the game. This whole "Let's do maths"-spiel sounds fun but really its just you doing reverse psychology with me Pom. I'm casting doubt and suspicion on people that are not talking or non contributive? Yeah, that's what all this is about. Getting people to talk and defend themselves, which is really all you can do if you got no role with results to share.

So yeah, i'm gonna go and ask people who i think do nothing in order to get them to do something. If they have no role and are so adamant about being roleless townies then hey! What's the problem? There is none, this is the game.

If anyone's losing their cool it's you, you yourself could be the Boss, Pom. But i'm still happy that you acknowledge that Bel is one of the more suspicious people here. Thanks.
Yeah, suspecting shady people is what it comes down to in the end, what I'm saying is that Bel is suspicious for her behavior, you're suspicious too because 2 mafia members were defending you too.

Still no psychiatrist reveal?
Nope, seems they either don't have results worth sharing or they're just not interested in sharing anything.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Technically speaking law is lying
As if I'm investigate good chance i be townie in det result unless panda is trolling me
So no law result is wronggg
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Technically speaking law is lying
As if I'm investigate good chance i be townie in det result unless panda is trolling me
So no law result is wronggg
If he's pulling "I'm a det" without being one again, dw, he'll be lynched for that later.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Thanks for the tag panda, but i don't see why i should vote when I'm today lynch
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Going back I noticed Gry and Asako ignored Pom and Seraph really hard during the game, so both share the same weight.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nah law I'm green, as green as always forever following me
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Technically speaking law is lying
As if I'm investigate good chance i be townie in det result unless panda is trolling me
So no law result is wronggg
So you are boss huh?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Going back I noticed Gry and Asako ignored Pom and Seraph really hard during the game, so both share the same weight.
Ugh, not putting shade on me again, ofc they ignore me, I mostly didn't suspect them and I'm working basically to help their plans with my bad plays even though I'm town and they can shade me later since many didn't trust me anyways.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im psychiatrist

Bel and DD indeed lack a secondary role, which is why Im reluctant to fully jump on their necks.

I was blocked on Night 1

I expected psychiatrist to be somehow more useful but in reality it did nothing, no real advantage since not having secondary does not mean not being scum.

Protect me tonight Lawl, or block the killer. The decision is yours.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Should have killed me earlier
I can't kill tho xD
I'm green
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im psychiatrist

Bel and DD indeed lack a secondary role, which is why Im reluctant to fully jump on their necks.

I was blocked on Night 1

I expected psychiatrist to be somehow more useful but in reality it did nothing, no real advantage since not having secondary does not mean not being scum.

Protect me tonight Lawl, or block the killer. The decision is yours.
Damn you useless
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Im psychiatrist

Bel and DD indeed lack a secondary role, which is why Im reluctant to fully jump on their necks.

I was blocked on Night 1

I expected psychiatrist to be somehow more useful but in reality it did nothing, no real advantage since not having secondary does not mean not being scum.

Protect me tonight Lawl, or block the killer. The decision is yours.
Psychiatrist is pointless as a role imo. Just knowing secondary roles does nothing to the game if it doesn't mean finding lovers or sicklies or things you'd normally find in other games, and even in those, it doesn't overall contributes much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top