Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is it worth for the bomb to reveal themselves to narrow it down? If they do then if we trust gb is just trolling devil then the mafia and tp are 3/4 players left.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Is it worth for the bomb to reveal themselves to narrow it down? If they do then if we trust gb is just trolling devil then the mafia and tp are 3/4 players left.
At this point its probably worth it, since the 5 I tagged have such shady backgrounds anything that narrows the search will be extremely useful.
Traitor is dead, so the fear I had of the bomb being the traitor is erased.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph I know you heavily distrust Bel, I do aswell, but do you have another heavy suspect besides her?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Guys please dont leave this hanging now, the day ends in 12 hours so its not as long as it seems.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@digitaldude @Seraph @Belserion @shinobi @Lady pompom

We must not vote hastily today since we are in direct danger of a mafia-TP matchball. So lets make the witch-hunt among yourselves.

- Who is your highest suspect? Why? Elaborate throughly since we want to know your full thoughts.
- Build a case against them and make connections to Gry and Asako.
- Also want you guys to formulate an opinion on how GB or I could be scum, the train of thought for outer suspicion is of great interest to me.
@Seraph I know you heavily distrust Bel, I do aswell, but do you have another heavy suspect besides her?
Highest Suspects: Bel and DD.

I think i have given plenty of reasons as to why Bel is and for me must be Red, today too there isn't any sign of change in her behaviour and why would she the Mafiosos are close to winning, bad targetting or not they dwindled our numbers throughly. She doesn't need to do or try anything anymore and she hasn't done so over the entire game, that's her scum nature. Full on display. If you were to ask me who i'd vote for i'd pick her, we have literally nothing to lose getting rid of her because...well, she's done and given us nothing. Why keep her alive? Keeps dodging/ignoring call outs, tells us what we already know, makes excuses etc. Down the cliff please.

DD: I don't even know how this dude is still alive, he too has practically done nothing other than being random all over the place, his greatest contribution for me so far is reminding me that Traitors pop up innocent in investigations. Props to him for that but other than that he's done nothing. Keeps speculating who the Bomb is, for whatever reason, throws a meme post in here and another one here and that's about it. He acts the same wether he's townie or Mafia but if he's alive at this point of the game he's more likely to be one of the Problem causers than the solvers.

I also don't really trust Pom but she's significantly below these 2 because she's at least been trying to appear trustworthy. Even though i don't like the continous accusations towards me being the Mafia Boss.

It makes sense for me that both Bel and DD are Mafias because of their interactions with our traitor Asako and the late but scummy Gry. Gry said it himself, he hates Bel's playstyle early on in these games and that's no surprise for the rest of us. We've seen him viciously go after her game after game with her steadily defending herself game for game until one of them dies or delivers results. In this game there was little to no interaction between them, no snarky exchange, no defending or the sort. Gry at least tried being active and cooperative but he didn't pressure her at all. He hardly had anything to say towards DD too and vice versa. If i know one thing then the worst thing you can do is get into heated exchanges with your Teammates as Mafia because you're likely to raise suspicion on them and get them lynched or something. That's like throwing them in front of the wolves in the forest. This is exactly what has not been happening between these guys. Something to keep in mind.

Now i can't quite make out a clear connection to Asako the Traitor other than Asako speaking up for them in times when someone like Shad for example would openly voice suspicion or his thoughts in regards to them, which would make sense because Asako knows who the Mafias are so her best chances are to keep them alive and give them some kind of sign to get herself recruited. Then again, Asako also spoke up for me but i guess she needed to shield one of the townies as well so in case suspicion was to rise against anyone it could also hit one of us. The Townies. Picking me for this role is a good idea because i'm known to shoot myself in the foot (As Asako herself said-) or because i've messed up often before.

I can't really build a case on why you, Lambu, would be scum. You've been cooperative and have been leading us somewhat through this mess of a game. You've come out with your role even though it serves not much of a purpose and there hasn't been anyone to counter claim you. I feel like that's the greenest light we can get in regards to a player in this game right now.

GB, i guess i could see him lying a little about his result in order to get the suspicious Asako lynched while still being honest about his other results, but then again i could also see him being the ???? Person and has simply been faking his Devil Role and our only Devil was Farfalla. His targets were also only dead people so i guess that's really convenient. And for the first night i think he had no targets at all? That's kind of odd as well. Between you 2 i think he's more likely to be an enemy than you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad, Tatsumaki was a Devil as well. She died too early for me to remember.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Highest Suspects: Bel and DD.

I think i have given plenty of reasons as to why Bel is and for me must be Red, today too there isn't any sign of change in her behaviour and why would she the Mafiosos are close to winning, bad targetting or not they dwindled our numbers throughly. She doesn't need to do or try anything anymore and she hasn't done so over the entire game, that's her scum nature. Full on display. If you were to ask me who i'd vote for i'd pick her, we have literally nothing to lose getting rid of her because...well, she's done and given us nothing. Why keep her alive? Keeps dodging/ignoring call outs, tells us what we already know, makes excuses etc. Down the cliff please.

DD: I don't even know how this dude is still alive, he too has practically done nothing other than being random all over the place, his greatest contribution for me so far is reminding me that Traitors pop up innocent in investigations. Props to him for that but other than that he's done nothing. Keeps speculating who the Bomb is, for whatever reason, throws a meme post in here and another one here and that's about it. He acts the same wether he's townie or Mafia but if he's alive at this point of the game he's more likely to be one of the Problem causers than the solvers.

I also don't really trust Pom but she's significantly below these 2 because she's at least been trying to appear trustworthy. Even though i don't like the continous accusations towards me being the Mafia Boss.

It makes sense for me that both Bel and DD are Mafias because of their interactions with our traitor Asako and the late but scummy Gry. Gry said it himself, he hates Bel's playstyle early on in these games and that's no surprise for the rest of us. We've seen him viciously go after her game after game with her steadily defending herself game for game until one of them dies or delivers results. In this game there was little to no interaction between them, no snarky exchange, no defending or the sort. Gry at least tried being active and cooperative but he didn't pressure her at all. He hardly had anything to say towards DD too and vice versa. If i know one thing then the worst thing you can do is get into heated exchanges with your Teammates as Mafia because you're likely to raise suspicion on them and get them lynched or something. That's like throwing them in front of the wolves in the forest. This is exactly what has not been happening between these guys. Something to keep in mind.

Now i can't quite make out a clear connection to Asako the Traitor other than Asako speaking up for them in times when someone like Shad for example would openly voice suspicion or his thoughts in regards to them, which would make sense because Asako knows who the Mafias are so her best chances are to keep them alive and give them some kind of sign to get herself recruited. Then again, Asako also spoke up for me but i guess she needed to shield one of the townies as well so in case suspicion was to rise against anyone it could also hit one of us. The Townies. Picking me for this role is a good idea because i'm known to shoot myself in the foot (As Asako herself said-) or because i've messed up often before.

I can't really build a case on why you, Lambu, would be scum. You've been cooperative and have been leading us somewhat through this mess of a game. You've come out with your role even though it serves not much of a purpose and there hasn't been anyone to counter claim you. I feel like that's the greenest light we can get in regards to a player in this game right now.

GB, i guess i could see him lying a little about his result in order to get the suspicious Asako lynched while still being honest about his other results, but then again i could also see him being the ???? Person and has simply been faking his Devil Role and our only Devil was Farfalla. His targets were also only dead people so i guess that's really convenient. And for the first night i think he had no targets at all? That's kind of odd as well. Between you 2 i think he's more likely to be an enemy than you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad, Tatsumaki was a Devil as well. She died too early for me to remember.
Cant say I disagree with many of those points. Except DD being red mafo, the only thing he could possibly be is ??? Guy

What about shinobi tho? You missed her completely
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like I dont trust shinobi at all, and has been given a free pass for so much people, including Gry after that irrelevant vote at the end of D1. Actively avoiding discussion at all times.

I need feedback to know if Im looking too hard into her or I am not.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Cant say I disagree with many of those points. Except DD being red mafo, the only thing he could possibly be is ??? Guy

What about shinobi tho? You missed her completely
Ah yeah, Shinobi is a DD-ish kind of player for me. Wether she's on your side or not you don't know wether you can rely on her or not or if she will even be much of a help in the first place. I guess she's down for a kill if you put her on a guy. But as a Townie she really likes to keep things to herself for some reason. Something she should probably drop at this point of the game, like seriously, we're close to bitting it here. All of us.

I can see her being the ??? Person, her nickname is absolutely befitting of her nature in these games. Sneaky and hidden, from anyone and anything. She hardly contributed and doesn't feel like getting into it with practically anyone. Something our Top Suspects to be ???? and Mafia also do. Avoiding any kind of confrontation or talking anything substantial in the first place. She's hardly been around too i think, i think that's why i forgot her above. She's dead to me.

I don't think there is any "reading too deep into things" with her, she's a legitimate suspect for legitimate reasons.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Probably lied about it to get her lynched, she was pretty obvious scum so he might have suspected her of being boss, I thought so too in the final moments yesterday.


While we wait for GB's results

@digitaldude @Seraph @Belserion @shinobi @Lady pompom

We must not vote hastily today since we are in direct danger of a mafia-TP matchball. So lets make the witch-hunt among yourselves.

- Who is your highest suspect? Why? Elaborate throughly since we want to know your full thoughts.
- Build a case against them and make connections to Gry and Asako.
- Also want you guys to formulate an opinion on how GB or I could be scum, the train of thought for outer suspicion is of great interest to me.
I don’t have much time to be building a case today, I told yesterday that i wouldn’t have plenty time today, but will give a few thoughts here, if it helps. If i have more time later, I can elaborate, but i doubt I‘Ll be able to.

My main suspects are Bel and Seraph, with Bel on top. Bel has been acting very low key, barely responding to posts and fleeing, also like seraph mentioned, Gry didn’t go after her (but again, he was mafia he maybe had reasons to). Likewise I think Gry also defended Seraph at some point from Farfy chasing him. Sincerely, I`m even putting Shino at the list of suspects again, but among the three, my main aer Bel, Sera and Shino, in order of distrust and Sera x Shino is around the same level for me, Bel is the winner in this. DD, I don`t know, he’s not looking very suspicious aside his lack of posts early on and not being the usual DD we know And love, Asako and Gry voting him could have been a move to make town believe they‘re not related.

Gry and Asako didn`t jump much on people, which makes it a bit hard, Gry mostly voted Shino as an excuse I guess which could indicate he was trying to save Sera, but again he was mafia and would be fine in lynching just any town (given he knew Marm was most likely town, it’s not much to go from). Though with his latest posts, Sera gets town points because he’s contributing and trying (which seems like legit town play).

GB often likes to pretend to be a detective in some games to get lynches going, so I’m not even surprised, if he did this based on instinct, props to him, i just would like if he’s honest whether he’s even a devil and which powers he actually used. It’s possible we had no devils beside tatsu and Farfy and he’s just vanilla, a bit distrustful of him not being honest,but since he’s done that in other game as well, not unbeliavable, I still think Bel is a higher suspect in the list than anyone else.

As for you, Lambu, the case I`d think you’re mafia is if you’re a psychiatrist traitor (unlikely since we just lynched a traitor) or you aren’t a psychiatrist at all, but those seem very unlikely, no one else claimed your role and we lynched a traitor so I do pray our hosts have the wisdow to not put 2 traitors among us, thus you get the green flag.

I don;t get at all why they went for uncle G, though. Like, why? Were they afraid or hitting the bomb and G was the safest to kill?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ah yeah, Shinobi is a DD-ish kind of player for me. Wether she's on your side or not you don't know wether you can rely on her or not or if she will even be much of a help in the first place. I guess she's down for a kill if you put her on a guy. But as a Townie she really likes to keep things to herself for some reason. Something she should probably drop at this point of the game, like seriously, we're close to bitting it here. All of us.

I can see her being the ??? Person, her nickname is absolutely befitting of her nature in these games. Sneaky and hidden, from anyone and anything. She hardly contributed and doesn't feel like getting into it with practically anyone. Something our Top Suspects to be ???? and Mafia also do. Avoiding any kind of confrontation or talking anything substantial in the first place. She's hardly been around too i think, i think that's why i forgot her above. She's dead to me.

I don't think there is any "reading too deep into things" with her, she's a legitimate suspect for legitimate reasons.
Well yeah, but she's been so sneaky overall it cannot be playstyle, and she claims no role too.
Dont know if I should vote her or Pompom, for different reasons. Pompom's support on Gry, voting Mazino. She wanted shinobi's head and Gry followed her.

Both cases are antagonic, which one weights more for you?

@Lady pompom @shinobi thoughts and discussion please.

As for GB I would rather believe he's town based on his willingness to take Gry or Asako, even if he "agreed" with him many times over the beggining.

That said being a ??? TP and claiming devil would be nothing short of suicide, so very unlikely. Worst case scenario he's a mafo taking Gry's head to win credibility, that possibility is going to take my sleep away.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well yeah, but she's been so sneaky overall it cannot be playstyle, and she claims no role too.
Dont know if I should vote her or Pompom, for different reasons. Pompom's support on Gry, voting Mazino. She wanted shinobi's head and Gry followed her.

Both cases are antagonic, which one weights more for you?

@Lady pompom @shinobi thoughts and discussion please.

As for GB I would rather believe he's town based on his willingness to take Gry or Asako, even if he "agreed" with him many times over the beggining.

That said being a ??? TP and claiming devil would be nothing short of suicide, so very unlikely. Worst case scenario he's a mafo taking Gry's head to win credibility, that possibility is going to take my sleep away.
So you agree with Sera on Bel being red. Thats oke but if you had to vote between shino or Sera who would you vote?

I also dont like how G was the kill. I had three scenarios in my mind of how the night could play out.

1- Mafia blocks GB hoping to win the coinflip and kills me, confirmed town after claiming Psy.
2- Mafia blocks me to render me useless and kills GB to get rid of our last blocker. Which would mean they get rid of their greatest threat while memeing psy even more. Risk is GB could block their kill by getting the killer or protecting me at night
3- Mafia blocks and kills GB in order to ensure clean slate, less risky but most successful try in terms of probability.

Him giving up on GB's head in favour of Gnut makes so little sense I cannot follow what the mafia was thinking.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well yeah, but she's been so sneaky overall it cannot be playstyle, and she claims no role too.
Dont know if I should vote her or Pompom, for different reasons. Pompom's support on Gry, voting Mazino. She wanted shinobi's head and Gry followed her.

Both cases are antagonic, which one weights more for you?
This is a tough one, i feel like either one could be scum but if i had to choose one it would probably be Shinobi for her behaviour and non existent contribution. That feels so scummy it hurts. Pom i guess is at least trying to work with us, lengthy posts and thoughts i can make sense of and somewhat even agree with. Shinobi has done nothing of the sort all game, or not that i think at least.

Voting Mazino is kind of mute though don't you think? We had legit Townies vote him out as well, he was just too inactive i think.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Seraph might be trying to murder me. Me being a mafia doesnt make any sense dude.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didnt speculate who the bomb was, I asked if it was the right time for the bomb to come out considering the situation town is in right now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also could the ??? just be a traitor.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph might be trying to murder me. Me being a mafia doesnt make any sense dude.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didnt speculate who the bomb was, I asked if it was the right time for the bomb to come out considering the situation town is in right now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also could the ??? just be a traitor.
You've said at least twice that the Bomb should come out or that you wonder who the bomb is, the only point in that is for the Killers to know who not to kill at night and who to get rid of per lynch at Day. Or how do we benefit knowing who the Bomb is? To coordinate who amongst us is gonna vote last and leave their Life behind? So the Mafias know they have to vote on Person X earlier?

You being Mafia makes sense, it's either you or Bel. The remaining one being the ominous "????".
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You've said at least twice that the Bomb should come out or that you wonder who the bomb is, the only point in that is for the Killers to know who not to kill at night and who to get rid of per lynch at Day. Or how do we benefit knowing who the Bomb is? To coordinate who amongst us is gonna vote last and leave their Life behind? So the Mafias know they have to vote on Person X earlier?

You being Mafia makes sense, it's either you or Bel. The remaining one being the ominous "????".
At this point its probably worth it, since the 5 I tagged have such shady backgrounds anything that narrows the search will be extremely useful.
Traitor is dead, so the fear I had of the bomb being the traitor is erased.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph I know you heavily distrust Bel, I do aswell, but do you have another heavy suspect besides her?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Guys please dont leave this hanging now, the day ends in 12 hours so its not as long as it seems.

You didn't even read the 5 posts made this day, unbelievable.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This is a tough one, i feel like either one could be scum but if i had to choose one it would probably be Shinobi for her behaviour and non existent contribution. That feels so scummy it hurts. Pom i guess is at least trying to work with us, lengthy posts and thoughts i can make sense of and somewhat even agree with. Shinobi has done nothing of the sort all game, or not that i think at least.

Voting Mazino is kind of mute though don't you think? We had legit Townies vote him out as well, he was just too inactive i think.
Hm Mazino was voted by Gry and Asako, gnut only voted out of spite. So Pom being scum wouldn't be farfetched based on that.

Still fair points, you are being more eloquent now Sera I appreciate that.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Seraph might be trying to murder me. Me being a mafia doesnt make any sense dude.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didnt speculate who the bomb was, I asked if it was the right time for the bomb to come out considering the situation town is in right now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also could the ??? just be a traitor.
I dont think you are mafia member, but could be ??? guy.

Also Traitor cannot be ??? , Rolelist is displayed without secondary roles so Asako was one of the listed as Townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So you agree with Sera on Bel being red. Thats oke but if you had to vote between shino or Sera who would you vote?

I also dont like how G was the kill. I had three scenarios in my mind of how the night could play out.

1- Mafia blocks GB hoping to win the coinflip and kills me, confirmed town after claiming Psy.
2- Mafia blocks me to render me useless and kills GB to get rid of our last blocker. Which would mean they get rid of their greatest threat while memeing psy even more. Risk is GB could block their kill by getting the killer or protecting me at night
3- Mafia blocks and kills GB in order to ensure clean slate, less risky but most successful try in terms of probability.

Him giving up on GB's head in favour of Gnut makes so little sense I cannot follow what the mafia was thinking.
Sorry @Lady pompom quoted wrong, this message^ was for you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@shinobi please join the discussion, there are pretty strong accusations your way and I want to hear yours
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The case for tp is weak its been 6 days with no sign of a tp of any kind, I think there are two mafia left, likely shinobi and one of belserion/seraph/pompom.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I see Lambu and Seraph make it a point to be unpleasant. Really guys.....

Probably lied about it to get her lynched, she was pretty obvious scum so he might have suspected her of being boss, I thought so too in the final moments yesterday.


While we wait for GB's results

@digitaldude @Seraph @Belserion @shinobi @Lady pompom

We must not vote hastily today since we are in direct danger of a mafia-TP matchball. So lets make the witch-hunt among yourselves.

- Who is your highest suspect? Why? Elaborate throughly since we want to know your full thoughts.
- Build a case against them and make connections to Gry and Asako.
- Also want you guys to formulate an opinion on how GB or I could be scum, the train of thought for outer suspicion is of great interest to me.
Is there a TP though? there's no signs of any TP role I know of.

Suspects are Seraph, Pompom and Bel. I think 2 of the 3 are the 2 mafias. You might want to consider that Grysun tried to kill me and DD. Shady as you think I am I could be only your TP, not mafia. Same for DD.

You were after Grysun and no one challenged your claim so there is that. GB was probably making up some results to push Asako's lynch further, not unlike himself I guess. He looks townie enough, unless he wanted to lynch his mafia buddy.

Between Seraph, pompom and Bel I think Seraph is one scum. D1 Marma, James and Seraph were top lynch, Grysun changed his vote last minute to me after pompom did, there is only Seraph of the trio who he might have tried to save, the other 2 were townies.
Pompom and Bel, both are equally sus, pompom's case is easier as she helped Grysun quite a bit, switched her vote on him when it didn't matter anymore.
Bel idk, can't really read her, jut felt she's being careful with what she writes.

shinobi was the only one that voted me along with asako and gry. hmmmmmm.
He was already dying tho, didn't want to vote last just in case he was bomb. If I'm in his team and saw the hopeless situation I'd vote him too, trust me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom @shinobi thoughts and discussion please.
What else? If you mean the discussion about how I play live with it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@shinobi please join the discussion, there are pretty strong accusations your way and I want to hear yours
I'm here now, ask what you want to know if I missed something.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
but bomb is a townie role, you thought grysun was a townie at the time?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What else? If you mean the discussion about how I play live with it.
Just argue with Sera or Pompom, or Bel or DD, dont just talk to me. I want to see you guys interact to reach a better judgement.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
but bomb is a townie role, you thought grysun was a townie at the time?
50/50 , didn't want to die for nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just argue with Sera or Pompom, or Bel or DD, dont just talk to me. I want to see you guys interact to reach a better judgement.
I got here and saw all your tags first thing.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I see Lambu and Seraph make it a point to be unpleasant. Really guys.....
She says after Ninja'ing through this entire fucking game. Seriously...



The case for tp is weak its been 6 days with no sign of a tp of any kind, I think there are two mafia left, likely shinobi and one of belserion/seraph/pompom.
Interesting take, i've figured before that there are 2 Mafias left as well and to me it would be you and Bel.


Between Seraph, pompom and Bel I think Seraph is one scum. D1 Marma, James and Seraph were top lynch, Grysun changed his vote last minute to me after pompom did, there is only Seraph of the trio who he might have tried to save, the other 2 were townies.
Pompom and Bel, both are equally sus, pompom's case is easier as she helped Grysun quite a bit, switched her vote on him when it didn't matter anymore.
Bel idk, can't really read her, jut felt she's being careful with what she writes.
Oh yeah really careful.

What else? If you mean the discussion about how I play live with it.
Alright, explain the point of acting like this on D6? It makes no sense, you claim to be roleless so break a leg will you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top