Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
She says after Ninja'ing through this entire fucking game. Seriously...
I really don't know what to say to this!

Alright, explain the point of acting like this on D6? It makes no sense, you claim to be roleless so break a leg will you?
Explain my playstyle in every game? I won't!

Role-less, yup. And will be the same for me also if I were detective.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
For fuck's sake Shinobi, i meant what the point is in not being helpful at all. As in, you not doing anything. Are you just waiting to die?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
For fuck's sake Shinobi, i meant what the point is in not being helpful at all. As in, you not doing anything. Are you just waiting to die?
I gave my thoughts here, read them
Is there a TP though? there's no signs of any TP role I know of.

Suspects are Seraph, Pompom and Bel. I think 2 of the 3 are the 2 mafias. You might want to consider that Grysun tried to kill me and DD. Shady as you think I am I could be only your TP, not mafia. Same for DD.

You were after Grysun and no one challenged your claim so there is that. GB was probably making up some results to push Asako's lynch further, not unlike himself I guess. He looks townie enough, unless he wanted to lynch his mafia buddy.

Between Seraph, pompom and Bel I think Seraph is one scum. D1 Marma, James and Seraph were top lynch, Grysun changed his vote last minute to me after pompom did, there is only Seraph of the trio who he might have tried to save, the other 2 were townies.
Pompom and Bel, both are equally sus, pompom's case is easier as she helped Grysun quite a bit, switched her vote on him when it didn't matter anymore.
Bel idk, can't really read her, jut felt she's being careful with what she writes.
Any question or comment you have I'll answer. But attacking me like this will not help.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I gave my thoughts here, read them

Any question or comment you have I'll answer. But attacking me like this will not help.
Question:
What have you been doing the last days, in this game?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Question:
What have you been doing the last days, in this game?
I told you, attacking me will not help. Your questions are meant to be about what I wrote there. I won't be replying to this bs again.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
All I have to say is mafia will hold my mistakes against me, like the fact I was unwilling to lynch Gry. I did suspect Shinobi at the start and Bel too, it wouln’t make sense that I’m mafia and making a case against them. Also, I don’t get their targetting, priority wise, Lambu and GB made more sense…
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not at home rn
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
- Who is your highest suspect? Why? Elaborate throughly since we want to know your full thoughts.
- Build a case against them and make connections to Gry and Asako.
- Also want you guys to formulate an opinion on how GB or I could be scum, the train of thought for outer suspicion is of great interest to me.
Highest suspect is Pom. It was fine when she defended Gry against Shad's baseless accusations, other people did too, but the fact that she continued and got more and more agitated when it seemed like Gry was going down. Then she gets aggressive with GB even after Gry flipped mafia demanding results. Someone pulled her up on it and she calmed down a bit afterwards but there's no taking back the knee jerk frustrated reaction even after the lynch turned out well. She had mentioned if Gry flipped mafia then that would make Asako look bad, which I found ironic since she was more team Gry than Asako who tried to come off as neutral. She's been doing better to blend in these last 2 days though i'll give her that.

Shinobi avoided the Gry lynch and went after DD (?) who admittedly looked bad as well, either she's one of the loyal ones who refuses to vote their teammate even when things look bad or she wasn't convinced by the arguments. Either way I feel like she's plotting something in the shadows. She did vote Asako after GB's Gry lynch paid off, even though she could have tried to make an argument against it as the player who I think knows Asako best, so there's that.

Seraph seems to be enjoying his return to the game. Whether his play is comfort from knowing he's boss and doesn't have to worry about detectives, or he's bomb and knows he can pull that card if he's ever up for lynch I don't know. Neutral for me.

DD went hard after Gry so I doubt he's mafia considering there are only 3 of them. It would be silly to throw your teammate under the bus so early. TP I could see when I thought we had a santa, but at this point in the game and no santa victory I'm also questioning if there's really a TP as it's highly unlikely there's a SS in game and we haven't broken 1 illusion between lynches and mafia kills. Those are the only 2 non obvious TP roles I see. A mentor/serial killer would have been out there by now. Neutral on him as well.

GB the same reasoning as DD. No way mafia does the sacrifice a teammate gambit so early in the game. I could see it if it was the case where someone else put Gry up for a lynch and he felt he had no choice, but his result is what basically sealed Gry's fate so doubt he's mafia. The Asako case is weirder and this is where he goes from town to neutral for me. I'll wait for him to say if he was making up results.

Lambu I initially thought was obvious scum because he nitpicked Marm to death while happily encouraging others to vote her, then next day it was all "oops" then he proceeds to nitpick at Farfalla. That's why I said the whole set up looked forced and just a way to seem engaged while really making little sense. Buying time as it were. And who better to poke than Farf, who we all know would defend even the tiniest slight against her. But he was one who went hard after Gry so I thought definitely TP. But now he's claimed psychiatrist and no one has countered him so I think he's all but confirmed at this point. I actually agree with Pom that a traitor psychiatrist would be too much.

It's hard to build a case against how others reacted to Asako as the general consensus was whatever Gry flipped would expose her as town or mafia. Then GB shared his results and that was it for her.

At this point I think ??? isn't an enemy and could be Jesus. He usually dies as just Townie before returning.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Suspects are Seraph, Pompom and Bel. I think 2 of the 3 are the 2 mafias. You might want to consider that Grysun tried to kill me and DD. Shady as you think I am I could be only your TP, not mafia. Same for DD.

You were after Grysun and no one challenged your claim so there is that. GB was probably making up some results to push Asako's lynch further, not unlike himself I guess. He looks townie enough, unless he wanted to lynch his mafia buddy.

Between Seraph, pompom and Bel I think Seraph is one scum. D1 Marma, James and Seraph were top lynch, Grysun changed his vote last minute to me after pompom did, there is only Seraph of the trio who he might have tried to save, the other 2 were townies.
Pompom and Bel, both are equally sus, pompom's case is easier as she helped Grysun quite a bit, switched her vote on him when it didn't matter anymore.
Bel idk, can't really read her, jut felt she's being careful with what she writes.
I'll be honest, these are very legit thoughts, I cannot argue with most of it.
Your thoughts on the possibility of there being no TP allign with Bel, also with gnut and Shad theories on the matter.

If you had to take a decision who would you lynch between Sera and Pom?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Likewise @Lady pompom if you had to choose who would you choose between Sera and Shino? They both seem to have the biggest vs in terms of discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said @Seraph would you rather lynch Shinobi or Bel?

@Belserion would you rather lynch Pom or Seraph? I assume you wouldnt risk shinobi today based on your latest thoughts, which I dont challenge much, I dont note major inconsistencies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude who would you lynch of the 4 above?

Lets get the answers before GB reveals what he has.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll be honest, these are very legit thoughts, I cannot argue with most of it.
Your thoughts on the possibility of there being no TP allign with Bel, also with gnut and Shad theories on the matter.

If you had to take a decision who would you lynch between Sera and Pom?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Likewise @Lady pompom if you had to choose who would you choose between Sera and Shino? They both seem to have the biggest vs in terms of discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said @Seraph would you rather lynch Shinobi or Bel?

@Belserion would you rather lynch Pom or Seraph? I assume you wouldnt risk shinobi today based on your latest thoughts, which I dont challenge much, I dont note major inconsistencies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude who would you lynch of the 4 above?

Lets get the answers before GB reveals what he has.
My lynch ranking would be:

Bel>DD>Shino>Pom>GB>You>Me
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion would you rather lynch Pom or Seraph? I assume you wouldnt risk shinobi today based on your latest thoughts, which I dont challenge much, I dont note major inconsistencies.
Definitely Pom. And I trust Shinobi a little less than Seraph so I'd actually go with her if Pom wasn't an option.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I'll be honest, these are very legit thoughts, I cannot argue with most of it.
Your thoughts on the possibility of there being no TP allign with Bel, also with gnut and Shad theories on the matter.

If you had to take a decision who would you lynch between Sera and Pom?
Seraph then pompom I think. Both are sus enough so I can switch to pompom too. Next to them is Bel. Assuming no more results or reveals coming our way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shinobi, seraph, belserion and then pompom.
Why me first though? You think I'm TP?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Seraph then pompom I think. Both are sus enough so I can switch to pompom too. Next to them is Bel. Assuming no more results or reveals coming our way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Why me first though? You think I'm TP?
no the mafia, the ??? was likely asako.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lets see who gb investigated.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
no the mafia, the ??? was likely asako.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lets see who gb investigated.
Then, a reminder that Grysun locked his vote on me D1, a second locked vote, at the very end of the dp.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'll wait for @Lady pompom 's input, answers to the accusations and major lynch options/order of hers. Then lawl's result to make the final analysis.

I would expect more hair pulling between each of you, its surprising how little some care about protecting their profile. It makes the case harder than it should be.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also please be patient with voting everyone, if he doesn't appear in a couple hours we will start coordinating the lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho now that I think about it, there are high chances of Lawl simply being blocked last night. I would expect one extra mafia devil besides Gry, thats for sure.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What if GB doesnt show up......what if he was tp, what if he bamboozled us all AAAAAAAAAAH
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Also please be patient with voting everyone, if he doesn't appear in a couple hours we will start coordinating the lynch.
I'll cooperate as much as I can but it needs to be soon. Annual carnival celebrations start here today and I have to be in the city in a few hours. After that it'll be hard to be online for more than a few mins at a time.

What if GB doesnt show up......what if he was tp, what if he bamboozled us all AAAAAAAAAAH
Didn't he say he was traveling today? I'm sure he'll show up later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top