- Joined
- Apr 11, 2010
- Messages
- 6,216
- Reaction score
- 3,040
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
Strongest paramecia is Gura Gura.
Depends what you mean by strongest. Its destructive capabilities are certainly worthy of being called the strongest paramecia, but it's far from being the most versatile.Strongest paramecia is Gura Gura.
I think the most direct augmentation of Burgess fighting style would be Daz Bones' Supa Supa no Mi, and Daz Bones is also one of the most expendable characters in the New World.Shiryu getting the invisiblity fruit seems like an afterthought for him. I think Burgess will get a way-overpowered fruit, possibly even Moria's shadow fruit. Which would instantly skyrocket him up the threat rating.
jinbei had to be properly welcomed, that's 1
I am not liking these at all. First luffy dying in 3yrs, story finishing in 3 yrs, monster 3 doing something and now 3 new nakamas. Think someone thought 3 is their lucky number and made it all up.Seriously WTH, so a spoiler that seems legit is saying that we are getting 3 new nakamas, if this is true then yamato not being one of them would very absurd
Wouldn’t the 3 be Jinbe, Yamato and Zeus?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, so Kin'emon, Momo and Yamato are the new nakamas, but won't join yet. Like Vivi.![]()
Here’s the clarification , the new 3 are nakama ala vivi but can’t join yet
I know it was stated the Gura is "Considered to be the Strongest Devil Fruit in the Paramecia Class." but I think Sugar's devil fruit (OHKO upon physical contact + eternal youth) would be absolutely busted on a character with good physical abilities/haki.Strongest paramecia is Gura Gura.
Might as well say Jinbe shouldn't have come back because he'd take away attention from them too. The manga doesn't revolve only around them.To be honest I’m fine with Yamato not joining. More room for Zoro and Sanji to shine…
I would have been ok with him joining, but it’s not like I especially cared either way
Yep, I think that's really it. IMO Oda care about the monster trio hierarchy more than people generally think.I guess Yamato is getting the Jinbei treatment as far as having a rain check on becoming a nakama. Makes sense, Jinbei was delayed because functionally he would have made Dressrosa trivial and it's likely Yamato is powerful enough to make the next arc more trivial than it would be otherwise. People really underestimate how powerful Yamato is, the difference between him and the crew right now really is up there with Jinbei at the time of Fishman Island.