- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,111
- Reaction score
- 12,877
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First time, I see an Anime character in my trendings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah but Batman has a a way better and longer pedigree in games than any of those, so a distinction could probably be made. But not like it's necessary I guess.'cause they are predominantly (and originally) comic book characters
Same reason you couldn't include [in later rounds] Arya Stark, Rambo, [Disney's] Aladdin, or Homer Simpson
- even though they've been in computer games, they are not [what I'd define as] 'computer game characters'
you are very observant marmy-chanOh lookie, it's a new thread

And it is natsu, your fav![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First time, I see an Anime character in my trendings.
" 
I no longer know about that, I hypothetically like the Natsu who will end up with Lucy, If they didn't end up together, Then the Natsu i like won't exist to began with. There is a moral reason behind it, All the lewd moments they shared together makes me believe they belong to each other thats why i initially shipped them because these moments should only happen between a couple, Actually if they didn't end up together, then 90 % of their moments would be legit sexual harassment and it's against my ethics.And it is natsu, your fav
i wonder if you are into nsfw natsu fanarts raven?
Inb4 you say "no kiki its haram"
is not enough for this.

Why?It has to be a fringe what if thing.
It couldn't co exist in the same locality with Miles Morales character.
Do you know why?
![]()
Why?
It's not even the same thing though, Morales is just from the Ultimate universe, which was more than a Spiderman thing.

Jesus christ man, try to live life outside of stereotypes or something


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
basa basi?