The Last Person to Post Wins - Beelzemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun did you see the new Dota patch?
Battle pass on September 1.
I did! Even played 3 games yesterday. Pace is now a bit slower due to getting a bit less gold and xp, which is good since many games ended super fast in non-turbo mode. Flagbearer is.. strange? Not sure what to think about it yet. Most important creep to try to secure or deny whenever it appears.

Had hoped for different Primal Beast buffs/changes, but still glad to get some new tools with him.

BP in a week, looking forward to it. You getting it too?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah I will be playing, if timezones help join my party! We should be able to find a time to play, usually we play on weekend, Hopefully the costum game this pass is also fun.

Yeah your hero didn't get much love, sad for u xD
I just started playing Marcie a week ago and she got nerfed, I feel the pain.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I will be playing, if timezones help join my party! We should be able to find a time to play, usually we play on weekend, Hopefully the costum game this pass is also fun.

Yeah your hero didn't get much love, sad for u xD
I just started playing Marcie a week ago and she got nerfed, I feel the pain.
If our times align, sure. Can add me on Steam, I'll send you the friend code. I will prolly only play on workdays in the evening(20 Germany time etc).

How many are in your party? Maybe we could even do those Battle Cup things if your group is tryhardy enough. Never played those before but they may give BP levels?

Marci went from broken to overnerfed, damn.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Does everyone know who Andrew Tate is now?

I've seen random 12 year olds repeating his "what color is your bugatti" one liners and content.

Its an interesting thing.



:toc
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
I pick ferns and put them in a bag.

To make compost.

Cats like to stick their heads in the bag and eat the ferns.

Never knew house cats were that vegan.



:toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just wonder what is his definition of strong, Is it only punching power?

I think I'm going to start breaking down some of these fights.

And pointing out some of the subtle things Usyk does.

That most do not notice.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I think I'm going to start breaking down some of these fights.

And pointing out some of the subtle things Usyk does.

That most do not notice.
Some of these fights I think I’m going start to break down.

And the subtle things that Usyk does and point it out.

most do not notice that
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Some of these fights I think I’m going start to break down.

And the subtle things that Usyk does and point it out.

most do not notice that

Are you correcting my english?

Most legal immigrants to the USA have better grammar than I do.

That's a fact.



:toc
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Are you correcting my english?

Most legal immigrants to the USA have better grammar than I do.

That's a fact.



:toc
What about illegal immigrants?

And how you see me, A legal or illegal immigrant?
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
What about illegal immigrants?

And how you see me, A legal or illegal immigrant?


:catshrug


Are you an immigrant?

Aspiring immigrant?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Wtf is with the comments? Did you find this link on 4chan, jesus...
Saw the news in the feeds and searched for the shorter video. Didn't read the comments...







More comedy:

 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
:catshrug


Are you an immigrant?

Aspiring immigrant?
You were specific, You linked good grammar to legal immigrants, So i presume you see illegal immigrants with bad grammar.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
You were specific, You linked good grammar to legal immigrants, So i presume you see illegal immigrants with bad grammar.

The US citizenship test is said to be difficult.

Its common for legal immigrants who pass it to have good grammar.

Illegal immigrants don't take the test.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki


Potatos and tomatos are closely enough related.

You can graft a tomato plant on top of a potato plant.

And have it produce both at the same time.


:toc
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,758
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Lots of doom and gloom in the news headlines.

I hope everyone's doing well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Yesterday i bought very bad shrimps quality, I saw it at the market the other day and i bought it, It was mostly brown and the tail was colorful, It was really beautiful looking and was really cheap, I had this feeling that something is off about these shrimps but i thought it can't be that bad and i was very wrong, When i was cooking it, it has no smell and when i tasted it, it had no taste at all but the seasoning taste. Today i went to the fish chain market to meet the seller and show my disappointment and the guy was missing, I asked about him and his fellows told me he moved to another market but they were lying, I found him at the very end of the market and i warned the customers about these brown shrimps and how i got scammed and lot of them actually returned them and got their money back. The guy then prayed loudly " May Allah ruin your affairs and business like you are ruining mine " i chuckled and left.

Now i learned a new shrimp soup recipe, So maybe i go to the market and buy from another guy to try it out. Can't wait 😋
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top