Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Same engaging as much as I can while multi tasking, I told you from my first few reads what conclusion I arrived to, and I said they could be wrong.

But I noticed you avoided discussing the reasons and said let wait for others and that I'm being different, I'm asking for more clarity from your side, so that I can understand what you are thinking.
Oh, missed it, what reasons?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It sounds to me that people with with factor are very likely to be vanilla, so hinting doesn't sound like a good idea.

In can't imagine somebody being detecting / hider factor (that is a bonus action).
Hmmm as you see, I disagreed there, but it's too early to decide on a course now, maybe
Let continue this discussion, expand more on why you disagree maybe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm assuming the specific situations is janitor? There is a factor that works like janitor, any other specific situation you guys can think of?




You disagree on the claiming thing I said?

I'm not 100% sure, as I haven't yet read the rules properly about what happens if mafia kills, do they get the factor guaranteed?

If yes, I think targeting vanilla would be a priority this game, to take the factors before they run out of uses.

But gotta double check, all the stuff im saying, I could be wrong.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just because I took a different stance in my very first post '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kouhai, you've graduated alrdy, you're on expected deductions level alrdy~
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I missed my graduation ceremony xD

It seems there is a communication issue, if Erinyes is also reading be wrong then it must be me, let see how people feel about hinting passive/active with this mechanic.

@GrySun how green are you! Exactly?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ou Reinhard. Very nice. Witchfactors look interesting. I like how their authorities are linked to the sins. Not sure why Envy got the short end of the stick tho XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok read through the rules once, I think, should be able to be handled fairly OKish. Had my concerns when signing up to those unconventional hosts. :errr

Maybe paranoid talk here but what insta caught attention was that "Town and Anti-Town" wording (btw, nobody can read latter on dark modes). Hope there aren't like 7 factions in this game or something. The divide of the witchy sins roles should be something to try to keep track of, maybe.

Discussion wise not yet clear where I stand on the hint thing yet. I do believe there could be a good amount of Vanillas too, which could go hand in hand with mechanics and could give some sins away fairly easily and whoever kills the holder gets it, if I read that right, so that might be just passing them to whatever those Anti-Towns are.


Could anyone consider protecting our new boy Shijima btw~
Who has the heart to kill noobies on night 1? Such a bad bait...

And omg @Shad, not sure what your bad karma from last game is as I wasn't in there, but I kind of do consider voting you just for the appearance (that's coming up in the thread way too often :darn).

Though I should be watching votes myself here, as pretty much predictable gnut revenge vote is gonna be incoming. :whistle
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The WORST bait ~
Yeah, noobs are usually end game material. Cut down the wine there. Then again, cheers! Having a local merlot myself right now, as the thread started on Euro evening and seems slow.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, noobs are usually end game material. Cut down the wine there. Then again, cheers! Having a local merlot myself right now, as the thread started on Euro evening and seems slow.
Doesn't it? Where's this majority of euros right now, didn't expect them to be actually enjoying a Saturday. But asking me to cut off on the wine is such a bad advice u.u (sadly I got a random rose in here).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I need to actually check who is playing, there weren't a lot in the thread yet. And those who were said they will be inactives lol.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like this girl, fits me somehow.

Lmao @Shad I think you pretty much claimed in your 2nd post, I'm the same.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same goes to Farf but in the opposite way LOL.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun how green are you! Exactly?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah damn the pic is bigger than I thought.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maybe paranoid talk here but what insta caught attention was that "Town and Anti-Town" wording (btw, nobody can read latter on dark modes). Hope there aren't like 7 factions in this game or something. The divide of the witchy sins roles should be something to try to keep track of, maybe.
Fwiw I think this is a pretty nice sized game for a Mentor. Not too few not too many.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It has started! I like my avy, Idk who she is, but she’s pretty cute.

So, I didn’t fully read mechanics yet, but considering it’s showing “town” and “anti-town” I asssume we might have some third parties beside mafia? I’ll check which powers ppl can get from it, but overall, seems like a nice mechanic, let’s see how it will play out.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh it's up, well I need to sleep but before I do vote kill Frederica Baumann also it seems that townies shouldn't make big trains to lynch hmmm. And seems there is incentive for mafia to kill their guys in case they are doomed. hmmm. I read the thread tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top