Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah, right before anything else, Votekill Vandred! My rival, finally I can vote you again!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Now that we've had our round of greetings, let me stress the point that a mislynch is even worse than mafia sniping a Holder. It's fine if you don't want to claim active/passive because you're vanilla with a WF, I guess, but just hint something else in that case. Let's not gift the scum the perfect excuse to blend in.

For my part, role's active and requires some care, so to speak.


@Holt, since you agreed on hinting being best, feel like channeling your inner Seraph?

@Brandish μ, in the spirit of not going into great detail - if you were looking from my point of view, specifically considering that "I'm town" is not a hint, would you say your hint should be seen as satisfactory? I'll take your answer very seriously :mono

@Evil3ye, made up your mind on the matter? Any additional thoughts at the moment?

@digitaldude, @Lady pompom, @Erinyes, same question. Would you be willing to share something about yourselves so we don't have to finish the day with a blind lynch?

@James Rye @Baka Taichou @Tatsumaki @Sky, don't be shy, come say hi :lambirb
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
same question. Would you be willing to share something about yourselves so we don't have to finish the day with a blind lynch?
I believe I had this role before, not the worst nightmare I've had with roles and I certainly like it.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ah, right before anything else, Votekill Vandred! My rival, finally I can vote you again!
What an unruly mansion we have here, but I'll allow it :fan


In case everyone is using the "nothing to talk about" excuse, how about everyone states their thoughts on:

- Farf/Shad discussion they had in first 2 pages. Specifically, do you feel any way towards either Farf or Shad from their talk? Anything that made you feel mafia or town when reading them?
Even if it was fishing for reactions I can't agree with Shad's idea, as it's asking for trouble in a game where a lot of people, himself included, said would be absent for a good part of D1. Farfy seemed to have hit the ground running but didn't go so hard in the end, then again, there was little to do when she was still around. If I were to assume what you assumed I guess a case could be made but I'm not quite there yet.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Now that we've had our round of greetings, let me stress the point that a mislynch is even worse than mafia sniping a Holder. It's fine if you don't want to claim active/passive because you're vanilla with a WF, I guess, but just hint something else in that case. Let's not gift the scum the perfect excuse to blend in.

For my part, role's active and requires some care, so to speak.


@Holt, since you agreed on hinting being best, feel like channeling your inner Seraph?

@Brandish μ, in the spirit of not going into great detail - if you were looking from my point of view, specifically considering that "I'm town" is not a hint, would you say your hint should be seen as satisfactory? I'll take your answer very seriously :mono

@Evil3ye, made up your mind on the matter? Any additional thoughts at the moment?

@digitaldude, @Lady pompom, @Erinyes, same question. Would you be willing to share something about yourselves so we don't have to finish the day with a blind lynch?

@James Rye @Baka Taichou @Tatsumaki @Sky, don't be shy, come say hi :lambirb
I believe a couple of brave souls already said some stuff about their roles, kudos to them and noted for future ref.
Personally I am going to withhold this phase, giving my typical early-dyingness anyways, this way at least if the antis aim for there will be a blurr of uncertainy. Accordingly for now I won't be pressing for hints and give passes for choosing not to. Think will take the voting rather as the aspect to see who is sus.

That said I agree with digital that some more votes need to be thrown out now to get the party started.

VOTEKILL ERINYES not really that I suspect her, but a +40% of non town historically speaks for a good placeholder. :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Feels like voting Marm or Pom for ignoring :bnah
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish μ, in the spirit of not going into great detail - if you were looking from my point of view, specifically considering that "I'm town" is not a hint, would you say your hint should be seen as satisfactory? I'll take your answer very seriously :mono
Thank you for your question, Vandred.

Yes, the formalities are the formalities, i.e., everyone is town right now, we all want to say hi and praise our avatars. Rather than hint at this point, I will perform a rarity and keep my mouth shut on the matter, noting that you can expect me to be forthcoming, or less shy, depending on the circumstances.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What I like about my avatar, from the neck up, is the cunning smile on Elsa's face. Just saying :hee
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
In case everyone is using the "nothing to talk about" excuse, how about everyone states their thoughts on:

- Farf/Shad discussion they had in first 2 pages. Specifically, do you feel any way towards either Farf or Shad from their talk? Anything that made you feel mafia or town when reading them?
Farfalla's first post was directly "active role" without any discussion of the course of action beforehand seemed like jumping the gun there. I am trying really hard not to start tunnelling here again, but it threw me off and I started siding with Shad's argumentation line.

Have to reread his posts to see if I would say that just because of that I would trust him more, I don't think so, but I felt there should have at least been an exchange of arguments. Meh.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
omona
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feels like voting Marm or Pom for ignoring :bnah
Why, Shad is being Shad and I’d like to see how their interaction plays out before commenting :3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For now, votekill marm

@Vandred , sure, i got my role before :nod
Why :pout
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have approx. 1.5hrs left to cast a vote. Won't be around for the fun and joy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
omona
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why, Shad is being Shad and I’d like to see how their interaction plays out before commenting :3
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why :pout
But their interaction already played out. What matters now is less their direct input, but how people position themselves and their opinions around it.

And frankly if you don‘t feel anything or want to comment on 2 players getting into an argument I‘m assuming you‘re mafia. Doesn‘t matter if both are town or mafia or mixed, player interactions should make other players develop opinions. Only mafia would prefer not taking any stances.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I see the Farf-Shad exchange as Farf sparked discussion, Shad replied. Not something I feel indicates their allegiance. That is my on-the-fence-for-ya opinion.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
funny that whole wine talk in the 1st pages given Romanee Conti (from Shad avy name) is a very expensive wine :arf just some random thought.

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But their interaction already played out. What matters now is less their direct input, but how people position themselves and their opinions around it.

And frankly if you don‘t feel anything or want to comment on 2 players getting into an argument I‘m assuming you‘re mafia. Doesn‘t matter if both are town or mafia or mixed, player interactions should make other players develop opinions. Only mafia would prefer not taking any stances.
Mhh, is that really so? I wouldn't generalize. Thinka mafia would have an interest in actively stirring the pot by throwing shit in. That is if it's both townies especially.

Btw, loving the vote count with chronological order addition!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im indifferent on either...personally I have no problem hinting(active btw).
But I can see in this setup someone not wanting to...2cents
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mhh, is that really so? I wouldn't generalize. Thinka mafia would have an interest in actively stirring the pot by throwing shit in. That is if it's both townies especially.

Btw, loving the vote count with chronological order addition!
The interaction is too old for pot stirring, I see the biggest value here is fishing out which people sound genuine by seeing their thoughts on something that happened, which provides a good avenue for it. At least I would hope I can get better reads on people depending on what they say or what they don‘t, and how they do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top