Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The interaction is too old for pot stirring, I see the biggest value here is fishing out which people sound genuine by seeing their thoughts on something that happened, which provides a good avenue for it. At least I would hope I can get better reads on people depending on what they say or what they don‘t, and how they do it.
But like, the way you highlight it yourself, actively asking if some of them is more suspicious or more trustworthy, goes into the direction of trying to paint the situation something more than it perhaps was. To get an input of where one stands it would have been enough to leave it at the argument's side level, which approach each prefers, decoupling it from the persons that first argued about it.

That way you plant the idea that there is a right and wrong apprach, ergo that one is mafia and one isn't. I'm just not completely agreeing with that and if anything putting so much emphasis on this is the more suspicious part.
 

MadNat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Well since it is about roles and telling more about ourself and what we think.

it has been years that have been playing this game, but i think i never have had this role before. I am even unsure with one task what i can do. and to the question who sounds suspicious?
i feel i have to less informations since a lot haven't said anything yet, and some already vote killed
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But like, the way you highlight it yourself, actively asking if some of them is more suspicious or more trustworthy, goes into the direction of trying to paint the situation something more than it perhaps was. To get an input of where one stands it would have been enough to leave it at the argument's side level, which approach each prefers, decoupling it from the persons that first argued about it.

That way you plant the idea that there is a right and wrong apprach, ergo that one is mafia and one isn't. I'm just not completely agreeing with that and if anything putting so much emphasis on this is the more suspicious part.
I think you‘re just misunderstanding what I said in my first question. I didn‘t imply there‘s a mafia there, but asking if either of the two became less neutral and more „leaning town/mafia“ to others after reading it. No wrong answers, if anything I‘d think a mafia would be afraid of giving a wrong answer and being reluctant, when it‘s simply an analysis of the other non Farf/Shad players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait, what?
I asked a question to everyone, you posted shortly after but ignored it. Not very focused searching for mafias Pom? If you‘re missing posts that are right around your own.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think you‘re just misunderstanding what I said in my first question. I didn‘t imply there‘s a mafia there, but asking if either of the two became less neutral and more „leaning town/mafia“ to others after reading it. No wrong answers, if anything I‘d think a mafia would be afraid of giving a wrong answer and being reluctant, when it‘s simply an analysis of the other non Farf/Shad players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I asked a question to everyone, you posted shortly after but ignored it. Not very focused searching for mafias Pom? If you‘re missing posts that are right around your own.
I probably missed yeah, not very focused indeed. I'll read it, just know if it's about Shad's and Farfy's debate over first pages, I didn't fully read it. Also, I didn't get over my bad read on Shad last game :cookiestare
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, was it even last game that he tricked everyone and Gajeel was town?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I probably missed yeah, not very focused indeed. I'll read it, just know if it's about Shad's and Farfy's debate over first pages, I didn't fully read it. Also, I didn't get over my bad read on Shad last game :cookiestare
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, was it even last game that he tricked everyone and Gajeel was town?
Why not reread it again? Not much else going on in the game, could give you something to voice your opinions on.

I believe that was the last game yes. But he was confirmed by a Spy that game, not really a big elaborate deceit to hold grudges on.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt, since you agreed on hinting being best, feel like channeling your inner Seraph?
I didn’t agree hinting is best. I said scum will benefit more
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Love my avatar, I think I gonna keep it, looks awesome. Haven't read anything yet but I will now. 5 pages should be doable in 5 hours. XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@GrySun
I don't know if I should listen to wine Farfy, so I will wait for more of her posts, and Shad's posts were discussing mechanics which I think is always useful from town's perspective since mafia could just ignore mechanics discussion in the in-game thread and just do it silently behind everyone's backs in night pads while omitting info town couldn't know about.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well since it is about roles and telling more about ourself and what we think.

it has been years that have been playing this game, but i think i never have had this role before. I am even unsure with one task what i can do. and to the question who sounds suspicious?
i feel i have to less informations since a lot haven't said anything yet, and some already vote killed
You being open about your situation gives me good vibes about you.

No need to feel rushed...its day 1...we are all trying to get reads on each other.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That being said...have to shower and head out.
Will be in and out during my shift as much as I can.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think you‘re just misunderstanding what I said in my first question. I didn‘t imply there‘s a mafia there, but asking if either of the two became less neutral and more „leaning town/mafia“ to others after reading it. No wrong answers, if anything I‘d think a mafia would be afraid of giving a wrong answer and being reluctant, when it‘s simply an analysis of the other non Farf/Shad players.
Did I though? Like, ask a question about whether someone feels more town/mafia towards the two protagonists of the very first argument on day 1 is quite provocative in itself. How would anyone know at this point?

If anything the stand to it should rather give more information on whether the respondant has one of those witch things or hasn't. Which you picked up yourself, or at least what I read in your interaction with Shad saying something about being the same.

Whether any of them is mafia or not is not indicative on the stand on the issue. Although I do sort of also see Holt's argument on the information withhold generally benefiting anti-towns more on day 1.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe paranoid talk here but what insta caught attention was that "Town and Anti-Town" wording (btw, nobody can read latter on dark modes). Hope there aren't like 7 factions in this game or something. The divide of the witchy sins roles should be something to try to keep track of, maybe.
Yeah, the hosts using "Anti-town" instead of "Mafia" feels like a hint that we gonna get the full broadside of Anti-town roles in this setting, ergo Mafia, maybe even 2nd Mafia since the Witch factors are quite strong and if both groups are relative small to the game size, 1 Third Role or Lovers and then traitors and/or Sleeper.

I'm not sure who to vote yet, gonna wait on that front.

I will give a hint to my role though: My role is a basic one for Mafia Games.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Having a hard time latching on to a suspect thus far.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And Van said "yeah well, you can just lie about it and hint some fakes anyways" seems like the recipe for disaster in later phases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, along with Farfalla's "protect noob" suggestion, Vand joins the bad D1 advice list for me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Having a hard time latching on to a suspect thus far.
Hun, just vote something, we need some votes going to see how the dynamic develops.
 

MadNat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, the hosts using "Anti-town" instead of "Mafia" feels like a hint that we gonna get the full broadside of Anti-town roles in this setting, ergo Mafia, maybe even 2nd Mafia since the Witch factors are quite strong and if both groups are relative small to the game size, 1 Third Role or Lovers and then traitors and/or Sleeper.
so we have have either 'Town and Anti-Town' or even 'Town, Anti-Town and Mafia'?

I am not familia with the size of the game and how many groups can be added within the game
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did I though? Like, ask a question about whether someone feels more town/mafia towards the two protagonists of the very first argument on day 1 is quite provocative in itself. How would anyone know at this point?

If anything the stand to it should rather give more information on whether the respondant has one of those witch things or hasn't. Which you picked up yourself, or at least what I read in your interaction with Shad saying something about being the same.

Whether any of them is mafia or not is not indicative on the stand on the issue. Although I do sort of also see Holt's argument on the information withhold generally benefiting anti-towns more on day 1.
I really don‘t agree with the way you see the question, I already told you what the main purpose was. Wdym „how would anyone know“? I certainly am not neutral on both of them as I would‘ve been without their argument, same could and did apply to some others that responded.

I did indeed pick up on some other things in their talk, but will keep what it is to myself for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Marmalade for now, didn‘t like her response and posts much.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Think for today I can say I have a passive role.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Holt. Kinda between him, Vandred and Marm. Like I stated, I am not getting strong vibes yet, but these are my feelings before bedtime.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@GrySun
I don't know if I should listen to wine Farfy, so I will wait for more of her posts, and Shad's posts were discussing mechanics which I think is always useful from town's perspective since mafia could just ignore mechanics discussion in the in-game thread and just do it silently behind everyone's backs in night pads while omitting info town couldn't know about.
Wait why wouldn't people listen to my wine self D: don't think that has made me fluctuate in this game and I'd dig on anything weird an intoxicates person would have shared lol. So I'm curious about this comment and if something weirded you out that you attributed to the wine '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My role is old school, not one of my favs but I like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top