Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Rereading I can see where the misunderstanding comes from but I didn't suggest fake hinting, I meant giving a hint that doesn't involve active/passive (which on its own is not a solid hint in general). I already suggested as much in my first post:





I had also intepreted Holt's words as being pro-hinting but apparently he's of the opposite opinion. So the ones against sharing info would be Shad, Holt, DD, you though you hinted, plus Brand's usual style if I haven't missed anyone?

That makes for a good bunch of people I don't want to vote...
@GrySun, you haven't expressed your opinion on the matter, or was it implied with the half hint and the remark on mislynching being extra bad?
Implied, I don‘t mind hinting.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Quick recap for an overview if needed (if I missed something Ill add it later ):



1. ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki
2. MArGi as Emilia
3. Holt as Reinhard Van Astrea
4. Brandish μ as Elsa Granhiert -said he's town #54
5. Farfalla as Ram -> active role #3 an old school not her fave but she likes it #100
6. Sky as Rem
7. Tatsumaki as Beatrice
8. Lady pompom as Frederica Baumann - had the role before and she likes it. #63
9. gnut as Garfiel Tinzel
10. Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers - has an active role that requires some care, #62
11. digitaldude as Otto Suwen
12. Baka Taichou as Priscilla Barielle
13. Evil3ye as Anastasia Hoshin - has a passive role #98
14. GrySun as Crusch Karsten
15. MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle
16. James Rye as Wilhelm Van Astrea - His role is basic in MG - #93
17. Marmalade as Regulus Corneas - spicy role #60
18. Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti
19. Erinyes as Sekhmet -> got the role before #69

 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
good morning (at least here)
votes are already forming.
still trying to get the hang of the game.
soon, soon I'll vote for the killer who won't escape today.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Rereading I can see where the misunderstanding comes from but I didn't suggest fake hinting, I meant giving a hint that doesn't involve active/passive (which on its own is not a solid hint in general). I already suggested as much in my first post:

I had also intepreted Holt's words as being pro-hinting but apparently he's of the opposite opinion. So the ones against sharing info would be Shad, Holt, DD, you though you hinted, plus Brand's usual style if I haven't missed anyone?

That makes for a good bunch of people I don't want to vote...
Ahhh, I don't know what I'm doing. I am kind of split on the issue still, just keep thinking out loud and considering different cases. I did decide to give role hint after what Holt said made sense to me, albeit as you said he seems to be arriving at a different conclusion how to play around that info (or lack of) anyway.

I would rather push for people to vote though, than hint this round.

That said, what exactly do you mean bunch of people to not vote for? Is it the non hinters or vice-versa?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm doesn't voting early give a benefit to anti town at this stage of the game?
Hmm why. If there's a wide vote plateau, I would assume there would be some vote reaction from the antis to take someone else into the lead.

Although we already have vote majority on Marmalade caused by Gry.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Broke my curfew by quite a bit... will keep my vote as is. Good luck.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You think that's town indicative for all of them?
That said, what exactly do you mean bunch of people to not vote for? Is it the non hinters or vice-versa?
No but if they are town then there may be extra cause for concern.
The numbers in my estimate would also check out, even though it would be a very superficial/convenient/straightforward assumption and it's rarely that simple.


@Erinyes, gnut hinted active and I assume DD claims vanilla...

Though how exactly do you go from this:
Aigo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My role is v spicy
mafia will kill marmalade damn.
To this:
Oh people have roles?
:grumble
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm why. If there's a wide vote plateau, I would assume there would be some vote reaction from the antis to take someone else into the lead.

Although we already have vote majority on Marmalade caused by Gry.
But they can antecipate better what to do to benefit themselves.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No but if they are town then there may be extra cause for concern.
I don't get the numbers part but ain't that the very same case every game and we still expect people to know how to adapt to it? Out of curiosity, what are you seeing as different in this one?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But they can antecipate better what to do to benefit themselves.
I don't know. I am not saying everyone should lock themselves out of the voting process already and leave the final decisions to the antis. That's why everyone has two votes, no? So vote 1 can be used to create a situation in which some have to respond in a certain way, and that's then to analyse on sus-ness.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The type of the vote also affects the factors destination, tho, and that's important with multiple parties which many voiced to believe it's the case in here, so it still looks like giving them a hand to me. Anyways, don't think I'll be hurrying to vote, so far I'll proceed as I usually do.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Morning, I read but the hangover is strong.

Will make coffee and see if that helps to decide at least on a vote.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hi @Vandred Hi everyone I'm late !

I did warn I would be busy on day 1 tho so no surprises. :amuse

Thank you @Valhalla for the avys
I have no knowledge of Re Zero and its lore which may be why I was so lost while reading the mechs rules. However seems like I have a Tatsumaki kinda girl (small, tsundere, badass...or well I hope so)



Is there a TL/DR somewhere or do I have to backread the whole convo ? :arf
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't get the numbers part but ain't that the very same case every game and we still expect people to know how to adapt to it? Out of curiosity, what are you seeing as different in this one?
If we're talking about the same thing I suppose one could say that would be the issue, yes, hence my reluctance.
I'm starting to get the feeling that my own limited perspective on the setup might be misleading me a bit though.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
While reading the mechanic yesterday I really wanted to just lock anybody with the highest votes, but brandish is right, we gotta vote normally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top