Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Since I'm backreading to take notes, I'm going back on this v

So, along with Farfalla's "protect noob" suggestion
That's simply because you're not getting where it comes from (which I won't specify before you ask), dunno why someone that's seemly clueless would make a big deal out of it tho.
 

MadNat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Anyone online who still hasnt placed a vote?
I haven't placed a vote yet ... don't feel the rush plus some afkler more or less make me more suspicious but maybe they are also just busy
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Since I'm backreading to take notes, I'm going back on this v


That's simply because you're not getting where it comes from (which I won't specify before you ask), dunno why someone that's seemly clueless would make a big deal out of it tho.
Oh, but do I make a big deal of it? In case you missed the joke about bad advise list, it was more on the humorous note.

Then why would I need to keep analysing it and guessing where that came from when just you admitted in the very next post yourself, that it's actually a bad idea, a u-turn I completely supported explaining that literally nobody kills noobs, because their analytical skills aren't that sharpened yet.

To me it seemed like a jumping the gun talk along with the role hint, and as already mentioned, latter I actually did take more seriously / got more annoyed over.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Marm been up there with 2 votes for a while without anybody reacting, plus I don't see what extra wrong with her D1.

For know I'm gonna go with putting more people with 2 votes.

@votekill holt
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Marm been up there with 2 votes for a while without anybody reacting, plus I don't see what extra wrong with her D1.

For know I'm gonna go with putting more people with 2 votes.

@votekill holt
Reason why holt over the others?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Reason why holt over the others?
Brandish is giving me town vibes this day phase and I don't want to second vote after a potential mafia placeholder vote.

Others with 1 vote I don't trust their voters at all, so not gonna second vote with them.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Where are the other AFKers? @Sky @MArGi @Baka Taichou
I'm here. I will try to read more about the mechanics and backread a little.

I will spare you all the brain-dead posts right now though, so I'll only be back in a couple of hours to share my thoughts and vote.

My role is passive.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Brandish is giving me town vibes this day phase and I don't want to second vote after a potential mafia placeholder vote.

Others with 1 vote I don't trust their voters at all, so not gonna second vote with them.
I dont get your logic, so you re rather following people you potentially trust votes, instead of voting people you distrust ? :grumble
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I dont get your logic, so you re rather following people you potentially trust votes, instead of voting people you distrust ? :grumble
Putting more people at 2 votes will trigger reactions that we can use to judge who we distrust.

In the current state of the game, I don't have a better move.

Didn't you vote marm as a placeholder? How come you don't vote people you distrust?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To me it seemed like a jumping the gun talk along with the role hint, and as already mentioned, latter I actually did take more seriously / got more annoyed over.
Sharing hints from the go didn't happen for the first time this game and yes I wanted to set a tone, don't see the correlation with taking out guns. Can't help if you feel annoyed with things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I may bne misunderstanding things, depends.
But then since you don't mind it, will you actually hint?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Didn't you vote marm as a placeholder? How come you don't vote people you distrust?
placeholder, but you see its day 1 i dont have any thoughts on people, everyone is being cautious, it's hard for now to point suspicious behaviour ( besides yours , right now), adding to this I have hard times understanding her panda's roleplaying. BUUT i voted 1st, your move and your reasons are weird imo.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, I think I'll votekill Shad. @Lambu

I get his reasoning to assume we got lots of vanilla townies due the Witch factors but in a game of 19 where we might face up to 7 Anti-towns in whatever kind of mixture and the chance of town losing the few Factors they got early game stage I do believe most of us got actual roles. And then hinting early helps us to weed out those who never hinted, hinted/claimed really late game or who gave very vague or useless hints, the kind that doesn't make it easy to take a guess. Or who was against hinting from the very start. After all mafia profits the most if a lot of towns do not hint which makes it difficult to build up trust among townies which the mafia can exploit.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sharing hints from the go didn't happen for the first time this game and yes I wanted to set a tone, don't see the correlation with taking out guns. Can't help if you feel annoyed with things.
Because it's a specific mechanic making it a bit of a different pair of shoes in terms of freely hinting. Plus, the mechanic was mae available couple hours before start, so some had the chance to get acquainted with, and lot of players from the get go said "hmm the hinting thing might not be best approach here right now", whereas you just in the very first post did it seemingly without any second thought, that to me personally had the aftertaste of "look at me, I'm Townie". I'm arguing here Townies should have had a more careful approach.

So, concluding, you might as well have had the same argument with me you had with Shad, if I was there bit earlier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Putting more people at 2 votes will trigger reactions that we can use to judge who we distrust.

In the current state of the game, I don't have a better move.

Didn't you vote marm as a placeholder? How come you don't vote people you distrust?
Makes not that much sense to me, but yeah whatever.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brandish is giving me town vibes this day phase and I don't want to second vote after a potential mafia placeholder vote.

Others with 1 vote I don't trust their voters at all, so not gonna second vote with them.
Sorry, meant to quote this post.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
placeholder, but you see its day 1 i dont have any thoughts on people, everyone is being cautious, it's hard for now to point suspicious behaviour ( besides yours , right now), adding to this I have hard times understanding her panda's roleplaying. BUUT i voted 1st, your move and your reasons are weird imo.
I see, so if I placeholder voted somebody with 0 votes that will be less wierd? Or are you accusing me of trying to do something different than what I'm stating? Like I'm saving marm? You are also ignoring that this isn't the first second vote on a player, Gry vote didn't trigger these same alarms? but I do totally understand your focus on me, you already explained it last game, I'm assuming it only got worse since then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top