Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because it's a specific mechanic making it a bit of a different pair of shoes in terms of freely hinting. Plus, the mechanic was mae available couple hours before start, so some had the chance to get acquainted with, and lot of players from the get go said "hmm the hinting thing might not be best approach here right now", whereas you just in the very first post did it seemingly without any second thought, that to me personally had the aftertaste of "look at me, I'm Townie". I'm arguing here Townies should have had a more careful approach.
Because I don't see how having factors in game matters at all when hinting to roles if we're not discussing them. Shad gave me a slight pause cause of a previous massive vanilla game which I didn't think to be the case now, and the way people are acting supports this initial thought - as in even voicing they don't expect factors to be tied to vanillas. I saw zero need to be careful when we're simply freely hinting and will just proceed to insist I think this game should be treated like others before, which is what I'm doing.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Because I don't see how having factors in game matters at all when hinting to roles if we're not discussing them. Shad gave me a slight pause cause of a previous massive vanilla game which I didn't think to be the case now, and the way people are acting supports this initial thought - as in even voicing they don't expect factors to be tied to vanillas. I saw zero need to be careful when we're simply freely hinting and will just proceed to insist I think this game should be treated like others before, which is what I'm doing.
That was my first read, of the game, I tried to participate before having to leave for the next 12 hours.
Then went to party.
Camelback to see that I have became of leader of the non-hinting squad.

Hints like I didn't have my role before means nothing to me, so people that share similar hint I just ignore.

You need to understand Farf that I don't believe in the OG hinting you guys did before I joined this game, it non sense that I don't even care to note.

So unless people say things that matter like passive/active, like gnut did, those other hints have the same value as 0 to me, but I respect your opinion if you think those hints counts, to me they don't tho.

To stop this shad being the leader of the non hinter: I'm passive.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Because I don't see how having factors in game matters at all when hinting to roles if we're not discussing them. Shad gave me a slight pause cause of a previous massive vanilla game which I didn't think to be the case now, and the way people are acting supports this initial thought - as in even voicing they don't expect factors to be tied to vanillas. I saw zero need to be careful when we're simply freely hinting and will just proceed to insist I think this game should be treated like others before, which is what I'm doing.
Meh, whatever, won't keep fighting you here, as after some consideration I joined the hinters. As I said, the annoyance mostly resulted on doing it without a consultation period that is, but yeah, kudos to your veteran (old) gut, that you have such a good sense of how the hosts built the game without having any input at all.

When are you voting?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
So last night everyone was either drunk
Yes.

Which may be why so many people are arguing and/or seems to be misunderstanding each other.
The only ones who understood each other seemed to be Shad and you ? Since you understood what role he had from his posts. Personnally I didn't get the hint.

As for my role it seems quite popular these days. :SOON
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That was my first read, of the game, I tried to participate before having to leave for the next 12 hours.
Then went to party.
Camelback to see that I have became of leader of the non-hinting squad.

Hints like I didn't have my role before means nothing to me, so people that share similar hint I just ignore.

You need to understand Farf that I don't believe in the OG hinting you guys did before I joined this game, it non sense that I don't even care to note.

So unless people say things that matter like passive/active, like gnut did, those other hints have the same value as 0 to me, but I respect your opinion if you think those hints counts, to me they don't tho.

To stop this shad being the leader of the non hinter: I'm passive.
I was explaining my thought process/motives there, the goal wasn't to bring you back to the light. But just for the record, 5/10 hints so far have been about being passive or active and another 3 about having or not the role before, so they seem to meet your criteria.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When are you voting?
I alrdy said I'm voting as I usually do and why, which is towards the end.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As for my role it seems quite popular these days. :SOON
Do you mean that your role is in every past game so far or that your role is what most people claimed so far which is passive?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am halfway through the rules... Yay me.

Though could someone tell me how much more time I have to vote and do my third post? :worrybunny
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
But just for the record, 5/10 hints so far have been about being passive or active
Do share your list, my laptop is down, I can only play from phone and still hangover to reread too much.

I would appreciate any help to keep track of this D1.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Do you mean that your role is in every past game so far or that your role is what most people claimed so far which is passive?
It is popular in games lately. Thus first part of your sentence is true. Won't comment the second part for now (wouldn't be wise).

Do share your list, my laptop is down, I can only play from phone and still hangover to reread too much.

I would appreciate any help to keep track of this D1.
Here you have an updated version of Erin's list

1. ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki
2. MArGi as Emilia
3. Holt as Reinhard Van Astrea
4. Brandish μ as Elsa Granhiert -said he's town #54
5. Farfalla as Ram -> active role #3 an old school not her fave but she likes it #100
6. Sky as Rem
7. Tatsumaki as Beatrice -> popular in games lately #162
8. Lady pompom as Frederica Baumann - had the role before and she likes it. #63
9. gnut as Garfiel Tinzel -> active
10. Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers - has an active role that requires some care, #62
11. digitaldude as Otto Suwen
12. Baka Taichou as Priscilla Barielle
13. Evil3ye as Anastasia Hoshin - has a passive role #98
14. GrySun as Crusch Karsten
15. MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle
16. James Rye as Wilhelm Van Astrea - His role is basic in MG - #93
17. Marmalade as Regulus Corneas - spicy role #60
18. Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti -> passive #164
19. Erinyes as Sekhmet -> got the role before #69
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Rereading the first convo and actually notice that I misread the following, by ignoring the strip fest thing lmao.

Could anyone consider protecting our new boy Shijima btw~
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees strip fest!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No wait... I have reservations, just proceed your way, don't listen to wine farfalla
mb.

So that means she was serious about Shijima protection, omg! Kind of even worse.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Rereading the first convo and actually notice that I misread the following, by ignoring the strip fest thing lmao.





mb.

So that means she was serious about Shijima protection, omg! Kind of even worse.
What again now lol, yah I was serious about that
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What again now lol, yah I was serious about that
What I said earlier that I thought you took it instantly back, and you referred to the "worst bait" thing got me confused so I read the beginning again. In that discussion I was assuming you took back the protection thing by saying to not listen to wine Farfalla.

Back to bad advice list you go.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OMFG i'M HEREEEEEE!!!!!!!

THANKS FARF FOR THE HEADS UP (she saw me in overwatch lol and msged me XDDDD) OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW WTF

minute to catch up on everything omg 9 pages lmao shit 3 hrs to go
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What I said earlier that I thought you took it instantly back, and you referred to the "worst bait" thing got me confused so I read the beginning again. In that discussion I was assuming you took back the protection thing by saying to not listen to wine Farfalla.

Back to bad advice list you go.
I even said you're the one that can't get humor some minutes ago referencing to that, lmao. Are you still on wine?
And sure, I don't mind it, since you don't have a picture and it seems you won't accept that. List me away~
As I said to Gry a bit after, that was a "consideration", people may do wtv, that's actually a relevant part of strat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OMFG i'M HEREEEEEE!!!!!!!

THANKS FARF FOR THE HEADS UP (she saw me in overwatch lol and msged me XDDDD) OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW WTF

minute to catch up on everything omg 9 pages lmao shit 3 hrs to go
That's because I grew suspicious on you not playing while you're free '-'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top