Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in comp just like I was and mentioned yday and saw her get online now, could have let her get a penalty in spite of what she is, but that's totally because we're mafia together instead (leaving an irony mark in here in case you miss this as well)
Yeah, I had poopie install a radar on you, so that I know your every move. Get yourself a new glass of rose, and enjoy the rest of the show, things getting now more interesting!

I always vote Vandred first thing in the game! Do you have any idea for how many games I've been waiting to vote Vandred and he'd never participate, huh?! I was almost finding another punchbag for votes a substitute!



I think some do, at least. But given mechanics, I wouldn't put it far having a few vanillas since the powers are actual role powers that can be used a certain amount of times.
Yeah but I'm just mentioning that it's not a very creditable move if you leave it there, as you just take yourself away from the responsibility of looking at the current game and voting on behaviour now, cheap mafia alibi, just saying. But it was an early vote so not getting pursue you for that for now.

if only you were right Evileye, too bad you're not, she's just made me sus of her with her last 2 posts

so here goes nothing

!votekill farfalla
If only you have read the rules a little and assessed a bit of what kind of hints are best given / read at least the first page before posting. But things are as they are now, innit.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm not on board with fake hinting to bait. It's even better to not hint at all.

Votekill Shad. Tit for tat 🤷‍♂️

I don't really have reads yet. Bit surprised Vand and Evil misinterpreted my thoughts as pro-hinting but it's not much of a big deal I guess.

Did Sakura admit to having a WF or am I tripping? I mean she did say she was catching up so I'm kinda surprised since her post implies she thought everyone got one 🤔
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Comp OW, as I've said yday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Dw, she's my team mate !!!111
She's even confessing too now!!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Comp? Company?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Haha tfw you fetch a person that votes you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said Sakura if you‘re mafia be so kind and don‘t kill me early like the game before. I‘m not a threat, mostly having fun 😇
just like i said it'd be low chances for shad to be mafo consecutive games in a row and holding back from voting him for that, i'd tell you the same applies to me, but dw go ahead and get me lynched, you won't die by my hands this game unless it's a day lynch vote i participate in if you make me sus of you :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If only you have read the rules a little and assessed a bit of what kind of hints are best given / read at least the first page before posting. But things are as they are now, innit.
Do you think it's a good or bad idea for her to share which power she has? While there are some trap ones good for town to keep hidden, if she happens to be mafia it would make it easier to track whether she's using the town or non-town version of the power.
But may be too risky especially if she's town :grumble
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah but I'm just mentioning that it's not a very creditable move if you leave it there, as you just take yourself away from the responsibility of looking at the current game and voting on behaviour now, cheap mafia alibi, just saying. But it was an early vote so not getting pursue you for that for now.
I don't think it's that suspicious because it is something I do every single game D1, also I still don't know who my true vote should go for which is why I'm not casting my second vote yet.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shad vs Marm vs Holt first now ok.

I don't really like Marmalade up there.

just like i said it'd be low chances for shad to be mafo consecutive games in a row and holding back from voting him for that, i'd tell you the same applies to me, but dw go ahead and get me lynched, you won't die by my hands this game unless it's a day lynch vote i participate in if you make me sus of you :)
Everyone has the same chances to get mafia though, fam. Because he was mafia last game, doesn't make his chance now smaller.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
just like i said it'd be low chances for shad to be mafo consecutive games in a row and holding back from voting him for that, i'd tell you the same applies to me, but dw go ahead and get me lynched, you won't die by my hands this game unless it's a day lynch vote i participate in if you make me sus of you :)
Not true. You could also get the vigilante power!

And not sure how well odds work like that. Best is to always judge the playstyle than to try and calculate odds in a randomizer.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Do you think it's a good or bad idea for her to share which power she has? While there are some trap ones good for town to keep hidden, if she happens to be mafia it would make it easier to track whether she's using the town or non-town version of the power.
But may be too risky especially if she's town :grumble
Bad bad bad! Helps only antis in my understanding.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Ok, I'm fully caught up, so here's a bit of my thoughts so far, as far as my brain can allow it for today anyway.

Mechanics are really nice and clear. I'm afraid things are going to get pretty confusing regarding people's claims ^^ Not sure yet if it will make things easier for us or for the Mafia/s/third party.

So any updates on this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In case everyone is using the "nothing to talk about" excuse, how about everyone states their thoughts on:

- Farf/Shad discussion they had in first 2 pages. Specifically, do you feel any way towards either Farf or Shad from their talk? Anything that made you feel mafia or town when reading them?
I honestly wouldn't read too much into it, at least for now. They were just the first 2 people here, had a bit of a discussion based on a bit of a misunderstanding, so moving on.

I'm not sure why Evil has been so inconsistent with whether hinting is a good thing or not.
First you post this:
I believe a couple of brave souls already said some stuff about their roles, kudos to them and noted for future ref.
Personally I am going to withhold this phase, giving my typical early-dyingness anyways, this way at least if the antis aim for there will be a blurr of uncertainy. Accordingly for now I won't be pressing for hints and give passes for choosing not to. Think will take the voting rather as the aspect to see who is sus.

That said I agree with digital that some more votes need to be thrown out now to get the party started.

VOTEKILL ERINYES not really that I suspect her, but a +40% of non town historically speaks for a good placeholder. :p
Then 2 hours later:

Think for today I can say I have a passive role.
I mean, yes, you can have a change of thought, but I find it strange you changed it upon this basic argument:
Although I do sort of also see Holt's argument on the information withhold generally benefiting anti-towns more on day 1.
I also find this vote on Erin a bit strange, why did you not wait more before voting?

Btw I am with the team "let's hint".

As for my vote, I would place it on someone with a vote on them already, as I think it's best to have another player with 2 votes on them ; but I have no suspicion whatsoever on any of them yet. So I'll take some more time to think about my vote.
Though there is less than 2 hours left...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah, I had poopie install a radar on you, so that I know your every move. Get yourself a new glass of rose, and enjoy the rest of the show, things getting now more interesting!

Yeah but I'm just mentioning that it's not a very creditable move if you leave it there, as you just take yourself away from the responsibility of looking at the current game and voting on behaviour now, cheap mafia alibi, just saying. But it was an early vote so not getting pursue you for that for now.


If only you have read the rules a little and assessed a bit of what kind of hints are best given / read at least the first page before posting. But things are as they are now, innit.
i read first 3 pages completely, i just didn't realize not everyone has a sin. until i read posts that were closer to places where i was tagged.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but just as a lil hint, i find the ppl who are now trying to push towards a me sus thing to be sus, since i'm the only one who's come out as being a sin carrier. Even tho by accident, it's out, fuck it. I'll prolly die tonight anyway.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not sure why Evil has been so inconsistent with whether hinting is a good thing or not.
First you post this:


Then 2 hours later:



I mean, yes, you can have a change of thought, but I find it strange you changed it upon this basic argument:


I also find this vote on Erin a bit strange, why did you not wait more before voting?
As said, I am team "let's discuss things first". Listening to other people's arguments and re-assessing the situation is part of having a Town's discussion. Also, it always plays a part in the individual decision which role you're actually having.

Right back at you. What are you hoarding your two votes for? Trying to shoot them off both in last 10 minutes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but just as a lil hint, i find the ppl who are now trying to push towards a me sus thing to be sus, since i'm the only one who's come out as being a sin carrier. Even tho by accident, it's out, fuck it. I'll prolly die tonight anyway.
Thing is "accidental slip ups" is a signature move of your play style, as Town as well as Anti-Town. For me you are not more creditable just because you oof'd yet again and said you have a sin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top