Hangout - Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02] | Page 94 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I see some people saying that we'll get 20 chapters this time. I don't get/know where it came from but from what we know of Togashi's situation, I don't believe we should expect more than 10 chapters.

If we get 20 chapters, great but I hope people aren't expecting 20 chapters to later be disappointed once we get the hiatus announcement.

lulukaruins

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
I think people hastily drawing conclusion just because Togashi currently working on 401-410.They shouldn't confirmed anything. Like there's many believed that anime is coming back just because some youtubers say so without double checking the fact or waiting for more information about the upcoming PV. And now I believe it's confirmed it was about selective 16 episodes.

I believe it's safe to say we will get 10 chapters and probably short break in-betwen befor 401. I mean it's been a while since he update the storyboard progress.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think people hastily drawing conclusion just because Togashi currently working on 401-410.They shouldn't confirmed anything. Like there's many believed that anime is coming back just because some youtubers say so without double checking the fact or waiting for more information about the upcoming PV. And now I believe it's confirmed it was about selective 16 episodes.

I believe it's safe to say we will get 10 chapters and probably short break in-betwen befor 401. I mean it's been a while since he update the storyboard progress.
This is what I don't like. These hasty conclusions because of the hype so I am just telling people to temper their expectations. The default is 10 chapters and last time he tweeted he was working on Chapter 405-406? With his pacing and the redraws I don't believe expecting 20 chapters in a row is realistic.

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I see some people saying that we'll get 20 chapters this time. I don't get/know where it came from but from what we know of Togashi's situation, I don't believe we should expect more than 10 chapters.

If we get 20 chapters, great but I hope people aren't expecting 20 chapters to later be disappointed once we get the hiatus announcement.

look at the fall they will take if Togashi doesn't deliver 20 chapters :fan
I think it's possible to have 10 more chapters after the ones that are being released and to be honest it has 4 drafts ready or more. the real problem is the time it will take to clean these sketches to turn into chapters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean it's been a while since he update the storyboard progress.

The last update was on the 18th, that is, it hasn't updated anything for 7 days.

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yup. I've seen a bunch of people saying that he's doing 20 chapters in a row. Be prepared for the (manufactured) disappointment when it doesn't happen.

401-410 won't be until next summer at the earliest.

lulukaruins

Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
The last update was on the 18th, that is, it hasn't updated anything for 7 days.
It's been a week then. Hopefully we get something soon or else the so-called fans will riot. Sigh

Yup. I've seen a bunch of people saying that he's doing 20 chapters in a row. Be prepared for the (manufactured) disappointment when it doesn't happen.

401-410 won't be until next summer at the earliest.
Next summer or anytime next year is fine, what we're afraid of isn't Togashi determination to finish the series, but the so-called fans mentality. << Trying to rephrase Gon's quote in G.I.

Oh, something anime related is confirmed? what is it exactly?
This one

Probably wrong. Maybe aeneas can provide somethng more concrete

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
They're posting HxH 2011 episodes on YouTube for free for a limited time, but I'm not sure it's related to this (though it could be):

The other guess is that it'll just be an ad for the exhibition, which also starts on the 28th.

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yup. Knew it would be an ad for the exhibition. Premiering in a couple minutes.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Info and some pics of the exhibition

Hisoka sure is loved :XD.

That picture with the Nen Categories is interesting.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Are you talking about the drawings from the other authors? I haven't seen anything yet. Will probably be posted in a few hours/days.
The picture of Nen Categories.