The Zwivix Thread

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Mmm... If you have never seen that movie why do you put it on you favorite movies list?

I like almost all Tarantino Movies... except Kill Bill vol. 2 (was too much talking and no blood...) and Reservoir Dogs... Dunno, that one don't appeal that much to me like Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill 1...
You should watch Taxi Driver...
OK...something is wrong with my computer but I cant read page 12 of my thread...it says cannot find server. But the reason I put Pulp Fiction was becasue my friend told me that I should, he ws reading what I was typing and he said "Oh you forgot Pulp Fiction" So to not tell him I hadnt seen it I added it.

I was planning on watching Taxi Driver when it came out in theatres but I actually watched it this morning! Me and my girl were watching some movies, and no she did not wake up in my bed this morning...but she brought over some movies and we watched movies.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Are you sure It was the movie with Robert De Niro?... As far as I know that movie is from the 70's... unless they played it again on theaters recently...
Oh what De Niro made one to. Cause we watched some newer one... I'll look into finding the old Taxi Driver and seeing it. Its probably great if De Niro is in it.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ossu Zwivixy, :hi5
hmm another question
1. Can you cook sumthing that edible? :XD
2. Any plan to spent your this weekend?
i guess that's it for this time :XD
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Ossu Zwivixy, :hi5
hmm another question
1. Can you cook sumthing that edible? :XD
2. Any plan to spent your this weekend?
i guess that's it for this time :XD
Hey sakura_hime04 :glomp....I gotta get a nickname for you...

1. I can cook a few things that ar edible. I can make any kind of egg(scrambled, boiled, poached. etc.). I can make some nice rice(white or yellow or "Mexican"rice). I can make cook some beans, and make a nice bean salad. I can make enchiladas. And I can also combine some other food,but I dont know if people would like to eat that... :darn

2. Well my plan would be to work on my self-portrait project for my drawing class, and finish my computer class's Excel packet. Other than that hang out with my friends and plan our Halloween Horror Nights trip to Universal Studios on October 27!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Zwivix, you prolly watched the comedy, hopefully the french one the american verison sucks n should die >_>
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Zwivix, you prolly watched the comedy, hopefully the french one the american verison sucks n should die >_>
Well I watched the American one, and I agree with you it should die. I just didnt say anything to my girl, I didnt want to make her feel bad. :amuse
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Hey sakura_hime04 :glomp....I gotta get a nickname for you...

1. I can cook a few things that ar edible. I can make any kind of egg(scrambled, boiled, poached. etc.). I can make some nice rice(white or yellow or "Mexican"rice). I can make cook some beans, and make a nice bean salad. I can make enchiladas. And I can also combine some other food,but I dont know if people would like to eat that... :darn

2. Well my plan would be to work on my self-portrait project for my drawing class, and finish my computer class's Excel packet. Other than that hang out with my friends and plan our Halloween Horror Nights trip to Universal Studios on October 27!
hmmm :headscratch well you can call me with sakura :XD

I just heard that in mexico Taco is the best in the world am i right? Do you like Taco?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well I watched the American one, and I agree with you it should die. I just didnt say anything to my girl, I didnt want to make her feel bad. :amuse
how noble of you. :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
hmmm :headscratch well you can call me with sakura :XD

I just heard that in mexico Taco is the best in the world am i right? Do you like Taco?
Ok sakura! :amuse

Omg yes you are totally correct, Mexico's taco's are the best!. I love any kind of taco there ever was.

Btw why did you not capatalize Mexico, but you capatalized taco...Lol shouldn't it have been the other way around?
how noble of you. :XD
Lol. yea I am nice sometimes, and well she wont give me some if she's mad...lol
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
war is at full speed now eh? what am i supposed to do in your plan of doom?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
war is at full speed now eh? what am i supposed to do in your plan of doom?
Well I leave that to your hands, but little thing that you should do is once in a while, when yor talking to them put a pic of our penguins! Just to keep them on their toes!

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
maybe i oughta ask bax to make an "evil-penguin-of-doom" sig for me :kukuku
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
maybe i oughta ask bax to make an "evil-penguin-of-doom" sig for me :kukuku
Mmm..thats wouldnt be a bad idea at all.

I just downloaded Photoshop for my computer but I dont know how to make siggies now, I havent used it for so long. If I can find a way to get some background for the siggies I have enough memories of some of the basic commands that I can make one for my self to.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ok sakura! :amuse

Omg yes you are totally correct, Mexico's taco's are the best!. I love any kind of taco there ever was.
:drool you make me hungry now :scry i want to taste it :darn

Btw why did you not capatalize Mexico, but you capatalized taco...Lol shouldn't it have been the other way around?
:oh :blink sorry, my bad.. I'm just forgot to prees the shift button :XD what a lame excuse :p
how's your weekend? is it good?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I might be able to help ya out... What version is it?
Well i got the cheap Photoshop Elements 5.0...Since my home computer cant take any other version,I need to get more RAM,but I did notice that it didnt have alot of my old tool bars I used on Photoshop CS...Thanks if you can help yass! :amuse
:drool you make me hungry now :scry i want to taste it :darn
Lol. Yea that always seems to happen when people talk about tacos.


::oh :blink sorry, my bad.. I'm just forgot to prees the shift button :XD what a lame excuse :p
how's your weekend? is it good?
What weekend? Do you mean last weekend?Casue im the middle of the week right now.

Anyway last weekend it was horrible just studying for mid-terms and doing projects...!:scry. Hopefully this weekend I can have some fun. :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah its gonna be a "penguin-of-doom" sig :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hahaha :rofl
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
its true though, well atleast for me, im gon ask baxxxer to do it :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
what kind of sig would you like to make? I also saw that GrayFoxx told you how he made his new Death Note sig...
Yea Foxx helped me out with some of the stuff for siggies...

I bet it's gonna be a Kingdom Hearts sig :p

But I was thinking of making a DGM sig. Or Death Note or xxxHolic. Since those are the main series that I am currently reading (yes I am almost dont with Death Note, I got 1 more volume to go, dont tell me how it ends!)

nah its gonna be a "penguin-of-doom" sig :XD
I'll make that one to. But I was thinking of making a small sig for the whole squad, and have everyone in the sqaud have them in their sig. Mine would say something like "Zwivix Grand General (PSBS)", and have the penguin army as the main picture in the sig.
 
Top