This is on discord but will put here too.
Why did you chose to reveal? Wouldn't the mafia have died if they targetted you? What's the rules on that Potato bomb again?I think it‘s weird hosts went out of their way to announce which player has the curse(Evilstinkeye), while I‘m just announced to exist in the game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To a trust. I severely doubt it explodes on second guy already. 3rd one is more likely, or even 4th.
Hm I fail to see the alignment-benefit for it starting on anyone either way given that it‘s passed on. Passing amongs teammates is an option, but would become quickly apparent especially in the PGO‘s case. Him being unable to vote means mafia cannot keep it hidden.Hmm, I'm prone to think one starts with mafia, the other with town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes they would die on me, but I‘d rather be open with the thing. Like this I don‘t need Doc protection N1 so they can target others, and I‘d generally always tell who has it to keep it clear.Why did you chose to reveal? Wouldn't the mafia have died if they targetted you? What's the rules on that Potato bomb again?
Potato is a passable time bomb, pretty sure mafia targetting has no influence (other than the passing can’t be blocked)Why did you chose to reveal? Wouldn't the mafia have died if they targetted you? What's the rules on that Potato bomb again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, knowing that, and knowing you're usually a night 1 mafia kill, you chose to reveal it hmm, interesting.Yes they would die on me, but I‘d rather be open with the thing. Like this I don‘t need Doc protection N1 so they can target others, and I‘d generally always tell who has it to keep it clear.

On someone you trust no question, what is there to wonder about this lol. Removing their vote matters more lategame, now it just gives them an excuse to not participate much at days. For a townie they get legit killing protection.I'm thinking what is the best play here. Pass someone i rather trust or someone i rather sus. Hmm.
Guessing with PGO still active the trade off of no vote is rather more useful for mafia, as they have a night of detective protection? That will change when the bullet is used up, but will it even ever if everyone knows who has the curse? Don't think.
So rather someone trustworthy. Not the demon.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It may make more sense laterSo, knowing that, and knowing you're usually a night 1 mafia kill, you chose to reveal it hmm, interesting.
And other one not to pass to.![]()
.Where in the description below it do you derive your initial premise of needing to be primed for explosion?For clarification: anyone targeting the hot holder, mafia or non mafia, only dies when its set to explode.
Hot Potato (Unassigned): The Hot Potato explodes at the end of a day designated by the host before the start of the game, killing the player holding it. The holder of the Hot Potato doesn't know when it will explode, but he can pass it to another player at night, separately from any night ability he has. This passing can't be blocked. If the holder gets killed, the Potato explodes killing both the holder and the killer; if the holder is lynched, the Potato [dies with him]. UPDATED
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The hot holderthats a potato holder hahaha, am using phone rn.
Don't know buddy, definitely sus behaviour. Makes more sense for a townie to die taking a mafia with, than gambling on a townie to pass it to a mafia on the right night and kill that way.It may make more sense later
Yeah makes sense, and makes the PGO surprisingly ineffective as a mafia tool or townie tool, as no way anyone falls to it unless they‘re seriously not paying attention.Concerning that host reveal mine and not yours, has to do with the basic NVD rule i think. It's host confirmed on day start each time who cannot vote, so nothing unusual.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have my reasons, no comments until a later daySince you are a popular target it might have been better to hide it indeed.
Or do you feel safe because Shad is hosting this time.

"let's lynch GrySun so that no townie has to die by Hot Potato"Since you are a popular target it might have been better to hide it indeed.
Or do you feel safe because Shad is hosting this time.
Meh you can do what you want, but you‘re tunneling on that given you‘re both lacking critical information as well as applying your flawed reasoning to others.Don't know buddy, definitely sus behaviour. Makes more sense for a townie to die taking a mafia with, than gambling on a townie to pass it to a mafia on the right night and kill that way.
Think you'd have my vote for this alone today.
Yes, only this game it‘s required.I had never thought about this before because people pass the HP ASAP to avoid death but the HP Holder doesn't have to pass it immediately in regular games? He can hold it as long as he want?
Ahh, D3 Innocent child play, here were go again, again.I have my reasons, no comments until a later day![]()
I don't think it's a big deal TBH.Yeah makes sense, and makes the PGO surprisingly ineffective as a mafia tool or townie tool, as no way anyone falls to it unless they‘re seriously not paying attention.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have my reasons, no comments until a later day![]()
Ah its on death too, my badWhere in the description below it do you derive your initial premise of needing to be primed for explosion?