Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah its on death too, my bad
I just copied it to point out mafia wasnt going to die just by targeting you. Killing yes it seems :3
Maybe you just meant murdering instead of general targeting, you had me confused for a second 😭 i need coffee and food
Yeah it’s no PGO it‘s only for outright killing, but there‘s no way to avoid the boom outside of a lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We can assume Evil is town for the time being. Taking away a mafia vote D1 while they‘re still disorganized is pretty harsh imo, even if more often than not they screw up any saving attempts. Though this is just for early and whether he argues in bad faith like scum Evil will be seen as time passes :edu
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Given the number of players and the hosts :arf I believe there should be 1 mafia and 3rd parties (very likely one santa and maybe lovers or mentor) or 2 small mafias, or maybe only 3rd parties ( like SS Sk, santa mentor or lovers)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Given the number of players and the hosts :arf I believe there should be 1 mafia and 3rd parties (very likely one santa and maybe lovers or mentor) or 2 small mafias, or maybe only 3rd parties ( like SS Sk, santa mentor or lovers)
Surely you wouldn‘t happen to be one of those unsavory persons this game right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The plot mentioning Santa in the OP does allude to some holiday spirit being included.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have started D1 with NVD as mafia before.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe I should vote Farfalla, good chances James is Traitor for 5th time in a row and serving us up a teammate for free. #foodforthoughts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have started D1 with NVD as mafia before.
Do you recall the game number?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmmm, @GrySun since you think things might make more sense later, do you believe that you didn't get the HP randomly?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Given the number of players and the hosts :arf I believe there should be 1 mafia and 3rd parties (very likely one santa and maybe lovers or mentor) or 2 small mafias, or maybe only 3rd parties ( like SS Sk, santa mentor or lovers)
"S-Santa Claus that stinky man all the Whos obsess over. What's so cool about receiving presents, these Whos are really materialistic aint they. If Santa is among us I shall steal his filthy presents 🎁"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmmm, @GrySun since you think things might make more sense later, do you believe that you didn't get the HP randomly?
Hmm I meant something else with that, but now that I think about it some more there is a line of thought that makes Hot Potato a good start on me 🤔 If Cres really thought so hard about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well damn, I‘d still say it should be unlikely but yeah a bit risky making those assumptions too early.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
We can assume Evil is town for the time being. Taking away a mafia vote D1 while they‘re still disorganized is pretty harsh imo, even if more often than not they screw up any saving attempts. Though this is just for early and whether he argues in bad faith like scum Evil will be seen as time passes :edu
Bad faith, scuse me but if anything it's you again, just as last game with that nonsensical innocent child-detective bait, this hot potatoe reveal gives no benefit to the town at all. In fact negative benefits even, you shoulda just died for the team peacefully and call it a day.

What you just did is give yourself an alibi as to why you survive the night, great job.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
For some reason I think that maybe there is no Santa in this game. Jinx is using people's Lovers/Santa paranoia to troll us :arf.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bad faith, scuse me but if anything it's you again, just as last game with that nonsensical innocent child-detective bait, this hot potatoe reveal gives no benefit to the town at all. In fact negative benefits even, you shoulda just died for the team peacefully and call it a day.

What you just did is give yourself an alibi as to why you survive the night, great job.
Oh noes, I can explain living 1 phase. Gimme a break, that‘s so weaksauce. If you wanna go take a bullet for the team then go ahead and do it yourself :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Evil reaching them straws aside, you‘re all being a tad too cozy for my taste. Especially the early voters.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh noes, I can explain living 1 phase. Gimme a break, that‘s so weaksauce. If you wanna go take a bullet for the team then go ahead and do it yourself :bnah
Sure, pass me the bomb. No really, definitely I would not have revealed that I have the bomb so mafia does not dare to target me, it makes no sense whatsoever, as a Bomb that's what you wanna do, die at night with the killer.

We'll probably blow up a townie and give mafia an extra kill, thank you great job.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Evil reaching them straws aside, you‘re all being a tad too cozy for my taste. Especially the early voters.
What does that even mean? I cannot vote, have a busy schedule and am still top poster so far.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure, pass me the bomb. No really, definitely I would not have revealed that I have the bomb so mafia does not dare to target me, it makes no sense whatsoever, as a Bomb that's what you wanna do, die at night with the killer.

We'll probably blow up a townie and give mafia an extra kill, thank you great job.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What does that even mean? I cannot vote, have a busy schedule and am still top poster so far.
Your mistake is seeing having potato as being Bomb, when in truth you‘re a Potato. Not gonna bother explaining you the playstyle differences when you reduce it to such a basic level. Just as you play Det differently, and I. Child, you can add this to the list of roles I play better than you differently than you :pls
So you‘ll have to live with that as I must live with your odd thought process.

The cozy part was not to you but other people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m passing bomb tonight to the player I trust most by the time the day phase ends.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Your mistake is seeing having potato as being Bomb, when in truth you‘re a Potato. Not gonna bother explaining you the playstyle differences when you reduce it to such a basic level. Just as you play Det differently, and I. Child, you can add this to the list of roles I play better than you differently than you :pls
So you‘ll have to live with that as I must live with your odd thought process.

The cozy part was not to you but other people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m passing bomb tonight to the player I trust most by the time the day phase ends.
So far I always managed to get killed by Mafia as a Bomb, so don't even know what that smug talk is even about. You'll bite your tongue when your stupid potatoe will blow up a town again this game, so yeah. Prepare your crocodile tears already, you scummy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
"Gry-who surely didn't think it through haha even though it may matter not at this time, keeping it for yourself should have been fine. Is getting lynched day 1 on your wishlist? Maybe you are indeed on the naughty-who list. If Grinch could feel, maybe for you I'd shed a tear."
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"Gry-who surely didn't think it through haha even though it may matter not at this time, keeping it for yourself should have been fine. Is getting lynched day 1 on your wishlist? Maybe you are indeed on the naughty-who list. If Grinch could feel, maybe for you I'd shed a tear."
Are you perchance disturbed by existence of Potato that may kill one of your teammates later down the line? Or by me being unkillable at night 1? 🎤
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top