Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have the thread open, mostly skimming didn.t pay full attention cuz super sick with fever
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
respond to what?
You have like 1 notification of me quoting you, surely that wasn‘t so hard to notice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have the thread open, mostly skimming didn.t pay full attention cuz super sick with fever
Ah, well then it‘s impossible to read you until you recover. Welp.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
!votekill Baka Taichou

Pretty fake.
Pretty fake? :))) someone feels threatened, what's the matter, past game trauma? Gotta say seems pretty desperate to vote me and contribute to putting me on the chopping block.

Can.t say I mind dying cuz of my flu and not a fan of the role, but when I do, make sure you kill Gry guys. He's definitely not town.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@James Rye, good eye but sadly no. I was going to have the percentage lead to something at the when planning stage but took it out. Now it’s just flavor for the title
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I mean openly I wouldn‘t need it. How does a Doc know I need no protection when I don‘t claim? It‘s pretty self-contradictory to both say I can tank a kill and explode and at the same time expect Doctors to not protect me unless I say I don‘t need protection, which in turn makes me unlikely to be targetted for a kill N1 :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry is town, don‘t listen to the haters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Tell me what the „very good question about his reveal“ is. I‘m a very frequent Doc target early game, you‘re telling me it‘s more likely I get killed and not protected N1? If anything I‘ve in the last 10+ games been protected more often than killed on N1.

And again, as mafia I have what benefit from claiming Potato D1? An excuse for living D2? That‘s just beyond silly. What do I use D3 then as an excuse? Such a 0 benefit play when as mafia I could juggle the potato around with teammates and then drop it on a likely night on a townie.
Ok dear, found it. Simply ask to not be protected :) like our bulletproof did last game :)

This was the big question you had for me? Really?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap so far will update if I have time before the end of the night.



~GrySun/Ritsu~ restless potato spirit ; got an active role he likes (#33)
~SirSam/Mob~
~Demonspeed/Teru~ active role (#116)
~GB/Serizawa~
~Kat/Mogami~
~Baka/Mezato~ She has an active role , she doesnt like it (#101)
~James/Ryo~ he said his role is a niche role and rarely used those days in most mafia games (#27)
~Shijima/Ishiguro~
~Brandish/Tsubomi~
~Kato/Takenaka~
~Wojack/Tochiro~
~Evil3ye/Musashi~ Paranoid PGO +NVD, Said he has an oldschool role, non of those james-crazes. (#97)
~Farfalla/Sho~ Got a role that's not often used but it's still not the first time she has it (#94)
~Erinyes/Kurata~ Already got it, its basically fits her (#114)
~Raven/Tenga~
~Panda/Sakurai~
~Marma/Koyama~
~DD/Minigeshi~
~Holt/Emi~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok dear, found it. Simply ask to not be protected :) like our bulletproof did last game :)

This was the big question you had for me? Really?
I‘m testing your logic, and you have none. If I “simply ask to not be protected“ no mafia would kill me. Yet I‘m according to you supposed to say that and not claim Potato to get killed. Get real, this doesn‘t happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your bulletproof last game was also not killed after saying this. Yet I‘m supposed to say that and somehow at the same time plan to bait a kill? It makes no sense.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ah, as for a hint: I’m passive and fit
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I‘m testing your logic, and you have none. If I “simply ask to not be protected“ no mafia would kill me. Yet I‘m according to you supposed to say that and not claim Potato to get killed. Get real, this doesn‘t happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your bulletproof last game was also not killed after saying this. Yet I‘m supposed to say that and somehow at the same time plan to bait a kill? It makes no sense.
oub bullet was also protected despite asking and was targeted if i remember right, anyway you could have been subtle no need to say it directly like that.

Fact of the matter is you are N1 prio kill target, why say it out loud.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Any thoughts on anyone else in particular so far? Panda votes/voters? New guy? Raven and Baka, who are viewing the thread as you said?
I agree on Marcie's points about Pandu's vote to an extent tho Pandu lately has been busy more often than not. So besides it being an obvious random pack, I'm fine with seeing how people react to it as well. Once I'm back home and not chasing after Oli, I wanna read more about his voters tho. Lazy placeholders are a great excuse as well...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla did you hint or I missed it ?
I diiid, something like not being common in games but that it's not my first time with it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ahh I also have some thoughts on people, Germs, forgot to mention but waiting about the hinting part and to be back home/back read to wrap them.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Playing this game in invisible mode is so lame btw u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Uh? But I did give my personal opinion? That you don't resemble your scum self to me? Even now... And the silly thing is cause I recall how weird it was when you were a townie once and wouldn't get why people couldn't simply trust you, to put it in a simple way lmao. That fest so sketchy that time, like some questions now, but were still the real deed lmao.

What you say is "me aligning myself with it" is my second post in game saying Evil asked something relevant and you having an issue with the questioning overall and engaging me on this till now. You asked me about the benefit for mafia, I've answered, you didn't argue back. So what's on still? My TLDR version is: I don't personally think you're dirty up to this point but don't expect me to come for your aid, I've been wrong many times.

Allow me to say you're tunneling right now and I still don't like how people were allowed to share nothing for hours tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!
Active role. Not very important.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No wonder Whos are fighting already. And they say Christmas is about staying united haha hypocrites.

If you want to know what Mr. Grinch thinks, well, it's not important. No-who listens to us anyway. Gry-who's decision to come clean with potato was a little debatable, however, I refuse to believe he would want to be put in a similar position from last game again if he was mafia. Or at least, I would expect him to be more cautious.

When it comes to Panda-who voters, since he barely breathed, I wouldn't try to look for something reasonable behind those.

I am quite flattered to be asked about a hint. I, myself, have a night action. Can't say if I've had it before cuz yeah I am a forgetful being haha. And old. Meaning it's time for sleep and I shall throw my magnificent and quite meaningless Votekill Kato as there can be only one Kat-who.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My role is new. Never had it before.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Good night, good afternoon and good morning.

I arrived to VOTE my girl EVIL
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Still gotta backread stuff but some comments are that at first I felt like Erinchi was being a bit of a bystander (while she's more engaging and inquisitive as town) but her hinting wasn't simplistic so it didn't feel fake.

GB seems to be disengaged as well, been around for other games but not in here. Not like Misho posts a lot in MGs but this looks like a major absense.

Some people just claimed a flat "active" so imo they could get a bit of scrutiny later. And finally Holtie has been around after the hint-request quote but still didn't reply.

Would like to see @ShijimaTheSilentMan @Kato756 and @wojak to show up and participate in discussions, whichever, so less used players that happen to be scum wouldn't have an easier time on a first day when interactions could pay off. Also, sure there's timezone for him but would like to see if Sam will do more than just fill his quota. Same for some others like Pandu and people that barely posted as a whole. So far I plan on voting for someone shying out, that's just a current trend for scum when a game start it seems...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good night, good afternoon and good morning.

I arrived to VOTE my girl EVIL
Oh Shijima, had the chance to read the game? What are your thoughts on people? What's the drive to vote Evil?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
aigo..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

three votes on this innocent and also cute bear smfh
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
I have the thread open, mostly skimming didn.t pay full attention cuz super sick with fever
I hope that you get better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Recap so far will update if I have time before the end of the night.



~GrySun/Ritsu~ restless potato spirit ; got an active role he likes (#33)
~SirSam/Mob~
~Demonspeed/Teru~ active role (#116)
~GB/Serizawa~
~Kat/Mogami~
~Baka/Mezato~ She has an active role , she doesnt like it (#101)
~James/Ryo~ he said his role is a niche role and rarely used those days in most mafia games (#27)
~Shijima/Ishiguro~
~Brandish/Tsubomi~
~Kato/Takenaka~
~Wojack/Tochiro~
~Evil3ye/Musashi~ Paranoid PGO +NVD, Said he has an oldschool role, non of those james-crazes. (#97)
~Farfalla/Sho~ Got a role that's not often used but it's still not the first time she has it (#94)
~Erinyes/Kurata~ Already got it, its basically fits her (#114)
~Raven/Tenga~
~Panda/Sakurai~
~Marma/Koyama~
~DD/Minigeshi~
~Holt/Emi~
What do those numbers on the front really mean?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top