This is on discord but will put here too.
Was thinking out loud here and quickly came around to conclude that as long as the bullet is in it's better for townie to have to avoid a sussy not being able to be investigated or spied on. Later that might change when one vote matters more than now, but I also don't think we will ever have a situation in which anyone will be killed by this PGO, since it's a host announced thing, so... we will see which benefits will outweight late game. If that role even lives that long and not get lynched before hand.I'm here.
Evil- why would passing the curse to scum even be viable? The NVD is more relevant late game, not right now, and then you're giving them protection on being targeted...
Gry- I disagree on scum starting with NVD as harsh. It's really not that much of a big deal tbh, since the chances of a single vote seriously influencing the lynch is minimal this early, and scum would be more likely to shy away from being the decisive voter to avoid backlash the following day. Plus the PGO protection on the scum outweighs the NVD nerf. Although, hosts revealing Evil has the curse kinda negates that I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can see the Countdown here.For now votekill SirSamuel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I go to sleep now. When I wake up I will change my pic and try to play properly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
)) it'd laugh my ass off if he waswhatYes they would die on me, but I‘d rather be open with the thing. Like this I don‘t need Doc protection N1 so they can target others, and I‘d generally always tell who has it to keep it clear.
))) you would still not need it
Got comments but they'll prolly be redundant by the time I reach page 5...The player is jinxed not f****Curse and is Paranoid (NVD + PGO)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok I'll save my comments/questions while I read stuff in case no one has mentioned/asked them yet, so I don't forget.I'm thinking what is the best play here. Pass someone i rather trust or someone i rather sus. Hmm.
Guessing with PGO still active the trade off of no vote is rather more useful for mafia, as they have a night of detective protection? That will change when the bullet is used up, but will it even ever if everyone knows who has the curse? Don't think.
So rather someone trustworthy. Not the demon.![]()
Maybe that's what got tweaked.Yeah makes sense, and makes the PGO surprisingly ineffective as a mafia tool or townie tool, as no way anyone falls to it unless they‘re seriously not paying attention.
Don't get me wrong, James, but I'd be sweating bullets after what I've followed last game if that was the case @.@...Maybe I should vote Farfalla, good chances James is Traitor for 5th time in a row and serving us up a teammate for free. #foodforthoughts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was same as OP that mentioned the curse - which is a nonvoter-disease and (with a plus) paranoid gunowner role, that must be passed. Both are the curse, not two seperate curses, so I cannot pass individually, as it's a bundle thing. The main role can still functions as well alongside.Hm, from the OP I got that the Potato and the NVD are passable. But since those are kinda expected, I was just curious if you got a confirmation that the 2 passable mentions are indeed about the 2 roles you got (cause the passing mention was also in a separate paragraph).
Also, you sure it's a single target? In case you can pass both, it ain't a single target? Asking 'cause Idk if that's some sort of secondary combo role...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm, I can hint. Is an oldschool role, non of those james-crazes.We get no hints on that as well for now?
I mean openly I wouldn‘t need it. How does a Doc know I need no protection when I don‘t claim? It‘s pretty self-contradictory to both say I can tank a kill and explode and at the same time expect Doctors to not protect me unless I say I don‘t need protection, which in turn makes me unlikely to be targetted for a kill N1what))) you would still not need it

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tell me what the „very good question about his reveal“ is. I‘m a very frequent Doc target early game, you‘re telling me it‘s more likely I get killed and not protected N1? If anything I‘ve in the last 10+ games been protected more often than killed on N1.Not sure how I feel about Gry, to be honest. To me you raised a very good question about his reveal but I can see Gry as a town trying to fly further depending on things.
Page 5 with 3~4 people hinting and not many caring was a bit odd to me tho, tbh.
Very funny sounding from a guy that just last game claimed IC D3 as mafia.And again, as mafia I have what benefit from claiming Potato D1? An excuse for living D2? That‘s just beyond silly. What do I use D3 then as an excuse? Such a 0 benefit play when as mafia I could juggle the potato around with teammates and then drop it on a likely night on a townie.