Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Playing this game in invisible mode is so lame btw u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Uh? But I did give my personal opinion? That you don't resemble your scum self to me? Even now... And the silly thing is cause I recall how weird it was when you were a townie once and wouldn't get why people couldn't simply trust you, to put it in a simple way lmao. That fest so sketchy that time, like some questions now, but were still the real deed lmao.

What you say is "me aligning myself with it" is my second post in game saying Evil asked something relevant and you having an issue with the questioning overall and engaging me on this till now. You asked me about the benefit for mafia, I've answered, you didn't argue back. So what's on still? My TLDR version is: I don't personally think you're dirty up to this point but don't expect me to come for your aid, I've been wrong many times.

Allow me to say you're tunneling right now and I still don't like how people were allowed to share nothing for hours tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!


Hintu!
o\ leave me alome
--- Double Post Merged, ---

votelock baka
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Bandwagon shifted
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Shijima for now. Don't see a reason to vote for Sakura and/or Evil rn. Same for Panda.

Idk about Gry. What would his priority be D1? Surviving to play more. Gry is cautious, I don't think he'd like to be under the spotlight like this as Mafia, no Mafia would. IMO he did this to try to scare potential killers, not because he wants Doc to avoid him.

Why is Kato's miniature pic so much bigger than the rest.

Ah, as for a hint: I’m passive and fit
Isn't it pretty much a BP claim or?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Any thoughts on Gry revealing to be sitting on the potatoe?
I think it’s strange, and very pointless. Gry is a popular N1 target afaik, but even without that, there really was no reason to reveal holding the potato. Tbh, I can’t see much benefit to that regardless of affiliation.


Some people just claimed a flat "active" so imo they could get a bit of scrutiny later. And finally Holtie has been around after the hint-request quote but still didn't reply.
Oh no I wasn’t. I was on phone, and it probably showed I was on when I opened the browser for other stuff. I don’t typically open the thread until I know I’m ready to catch up.

For my hint- timeskip
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Anything sus about baka? I haven’t read the whole thread
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Panda definitely looks suspicious and he isn’t really helping himself with his replies as Someone else said.
Someone people suspect GrySun and his potato claim
Others look placeholder votes. Dunno about baka tho

Is it all we got? Or am I missing something?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Good night, good afternoon and good morning.

I arrived to VOTE my girl EVIL
Girl, why? I can't even defend vote myself.


I didn't like the Panda one liners at all. Gives pretty much last game day 1 flashbacks when he was mafia. Baka quickly collecting votes seem strange to me. But perhaps I just have a blind eye on her because she agreed with me hmm. Did Sam hint?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kat hasn't said anything of note I think.

Girl, why? I can't even defend vote myself.


I didn't like the Panda one liners at all. Gives pretty much last game day 1 flashbacks when he was mafia. Baka quickly collecting votes seem strange to me. But perhaps I just have a blind eye on her because she agreed with me hmm. Did Sam hint?
Sam said his role is active.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Only two hours left and we had a complete no-shower, wow. Hostkill incoming in 3...2...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good old Kato.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Good morning Whoville~ I see not much has changed. I am certainly delighted to see that more people have shown up and talked about themselves a little bit. A few people refused to give any hints, I wonder if they all have something spicy up their sleeve or simply didn't know how to proceed ahem.

One lineRhuus of Panda-Who seem like a play he pulled last game, so we should keep that in mind. Cannot let him get away with everything again. But I do know he's a busy little who so I will give him the benefit of doubt for now.

As you all know, Grinch can trust no-who, but we do feel good about Evil-who and Farf-who for now. Just the overall contribution and vibe if you will.


Kat hasn't said anything of note I think.
Oh but Mr. Grinch did surely - #135
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Added an hour so y’all have 3 hours to go. Because sleep… trying to find it. Don’t know what it is. Don’t know what it looks like. It’s more elusive then the question do fairies have tails?

Think I have had to hostkill Kato in one of my first games. And then he came back a week later and had lost internet connection because of a storm.

im not going to worry about about the ones who haven’t voted rn. Except @Holt because he still needs to make his post quota.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Looking at Kato's profile. It says that he was online today.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Crescent Jinx @Shad I have a question for my curse.

If I pass my curse to Person X and this Person X dies the same night by natural causes, like let's say old age, or a mafia kill, what will happen to the curse?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Think I have had to hostkill Kato in one of my first games. And then he came back a week later and had lost internet connection because of a storm.
If only that was the past single time he went mia in a game @.@...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marmy, what's the level of Pandu intoxication this day phase lol
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx @Shad I have a question for my curse.

If I pass my curse to Person X and this Person X dies the same night by natural causes, like let's say old age, or a mafia kill, what will happen to the curse?
Crescent leaves to sleep

Evil:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The curse still follows the rules of the NVD. Making it P4 means Player x would be already dead from a higher priority kill so can’t pass. It remains with you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't have an issue right now with the 3 people mentioned, talked about why regarding Gry and imo Baka looks like her regular self (but I'll add that if you ask me to say what I see different in her from when she was scum, I can't really tell, maybe I'm just comparing her to recent town games of hers and I'm up to discussions), Evil considered giving PGO to scum but with the rest of his participation I'm fine, so I rather leave the mentioned point as a comment for the future if needed. I don't believe in even secondaries distributions cause imo that's completely up to the particular setup so I'm fine with the host reveals.

Hmm Pandu is fam but I wanted to slap him so hard last game as a host for what he was doing, but this feels a bit too deliberate and intentional now, just can't see what could be the intentions behind that as town or scum, but as scum this seems a bit suicidal? Allow yourself to be lynched with what side plan, team aid? That worked so so well in recent time... it just doesn't seem to be that.

Bran seems a bit too set imo on the notion that one of the host revealed people gotta be scum and seem to be only invested in that, just a comment 'cause I enjoyed how he'd think outside the box last games but would also be open to people feedback on his thoughts (tho oh well it's day one, leaving it here cause it looked noteworthy to me). Expected Sam to have shown up more, he's a rather active player that also shied out last game in the early days... Doesn't feel nice that I have issues with the past mafia players '_' but now that it's a normal time for aussies to post, I expected more. And I agree with Demon that Kat didn't seem very contributive so far, even tho she's "participating". I'd also add Raven to the "shy" bunch - kinda like Sam, I expected her to be more "present" based on her past style (or what I perceive of it). All of those 3 have very simplistic hints that allow them a good margin to lie if that's the case ("active"/"never had it" - as a person that didn't play a lot) as well.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
I just woke up and I'm going back to sleep in a little while.... I'm going to trade lead with demon and my vote will be on him.
votekill demonspeed for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top