Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lmao and there's one hour left :)))

glad to see how unphased y'all are about it.

Anyway GG, scum I guess ^^
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lmao and there's one hour left :)))

glad to see how unphased y'all are about it.

Anyway GG, scum I guess ^^
Chill, Baka, I votelocked Panda. Everything is open again plus we still got a couple non-voters, will be interesting to see who votes for who in the coming hour.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I can go back to check it again but it felt like someone else, maybe Gry, also mentioned it early on (as in right or a bit after) and not now. If it matters to you, since that was just an example in a counter claim. You're doing what Gry just did some pages ago: complain I'm repeating/insisting on it when I'm doing it solely to reply to you - when you're also actually causing me to diverge from the things I'm actually evaluating and, FFS again, openly commenting on, about my real issues and vote process. It's like you 2 have an issue with each other and I keep getting dragged to it even tho I said it alrdy none of you raised major flags to me today, quite annoying rly.
You have nothing else to say about it, then don't. But you throw mud at me don't get salty I return the favour and call you out on it.

Marmalade and digital are also not very participative IMO. James' vote on Panda -while not completely disagreeing with it- might need some analysis of who this benefits.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
You can‘t be this bad when town, surely? Me this game and last game are like day and night, surely town Evil wouldn‘t be equating these.

I do agree something‘s off about Demon. I felt like he contradicted himself when talking about me in 2 different posts, but writing it off as him changing his mind weirdly.
I contradicted myself? Where?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah but say he's mafia now, from his posting now he still looks quite ... unknowledgeable to me. It was more in that sense since I don't think his previous game even after death served him that well that he'd look less in the dark now.
Well, it's not really possible to become that knowledgeable in 2 games. All I am saying is that I don't think being too lenient towards someone who played at least one game is good.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,708
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ohh @Copy Panda -chi, no avy even? Why are you so away?
Mhm the game aesthetics, mechanics and my role doused my aesthetics considerably. During weekends I generally have some company over as well. And it's day 1 and I had 5 votes in 10 mins. So it's a combination of things :hmph

Demon, Kat and Sam seem suspicious to me. Demon bc of his page 1 inquiries on mechanics and the "just trying to understand mechanic :catshrug" post. Katsko was roleplaying again, like last time she was Santa. Sam tried to start a revenge train on me, like last game folks did on Gry.

Those are just initial vibes I got, I haven't read everything and I don't have an opinion on everyone
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You can‘t be this bad when town, surely? Me this game and last game are like day and night, surely town Evil wouldn‘t be equating these.
Does not seem like day and night to town Evil at all tbh. Both times you pitching idea justifications in which I see more harm for town than good. Last time you were mafia so it makes sense, this time... well, you showed great maths skills in a post above so do the 1+1 yourself.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I don't think I'm that bad but I do know you were frustrated with last game so I can't help your grievances with that too much. Perhaps I've been a bit passive early in pressing those I'm suspicious of, but the time will come to grill them more.

And Farf I'm always comfy, just at varying levels :hurr
Sam of varying levels of comfortable is something to look out for imo ~
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hmm @Baka Taichou what do you think of the votes on you?

(Hows the fever btw)
fever's a bit better thankies for asking

well, Erin never in her life voted for me as an opening vote, so that seemed off, she said blame it on the alphabet :catshrug

Gry said I'm fake for voting for him cuz I saw his reveal as scum move, so he voted me :catshrug

And GB just locked on me after voting panda, for what reason only God knows, well I expect the reason has nothing to do with the game ^^

Is any of them scum in my eyes? Probably not. But if i'd pick one I'd say GB. and yes ater sleeping on it I don't see gry as scummy, makes sense in the long run.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sam, Kat, Raven, Bran, Demon, GB, DD, James, Holt, Pandu, Marm have any comments on players overall, specially on this bunch?
It's not a lot to re-read so gather thoughts on tbh.
Will likely vote for Raven or Kat. Even that single returning post from Raven felt merely like a reaction that didn't go further.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I contradicted myself? Where?
I don't think it matters atm to drum up a discussion, but I can find the posts. Feeling I remember from them was 1st "I don't think the potato thing matters" then some posts later "it is weird", kinda like a mafia who forgot what stance he was holding. But don't feel particularly strong on it yet.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This bear is also too lazy to change his avatar Sakurai! Votelock Panda
@Crescent Jinx Is there a reason why there are 20 avatars for 19 players?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

to change into
Erinyes made the avatars; she has two (I couldn’t decide which I liked better so left the choice up to her and she chose both. Her avatar been flipping between the two btw)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,708
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah Gry's potato antics are also super questionable, I forgot. He's 200% going to be targeted by mafia as always; I don't see why he'd have to reveal sth like this. At least he'll live to pass it on, though perhaps to one of his buds
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mhm the game aesthetics, mechanics and my role doused my aesthetics considerably. During weekends I generally have some company over as well. And it's day 1 and I had 5 votes in 10 mins. So it's a combination of things :hmph

Demon, Kat and Sam seem suspicious to me. Demon bc of his page 1 inquiries on mechanics and the "just trying to understand mechanic :catshrug" post. Katsko was roleplaying again, like last time she was Santa. Sam tried to start a revenge train on me, like last game folks did on Gry.

Those are just initial vibes I got, I haven't read everything and I don't have an opinion on everyone
Okie, so you've been reading even tho you didn't change your avy U.U Hint please?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,708
Gender
Female
Country
China
I btw didn't change avi's bc I've been on phone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top