This is on discord but will put here too.
))Chill, Baka, I votelocked Panda. Everything is open again plus we still got a couple non-voters, will be interesting to see who votes for who in the coming hour.lmao and there's one hour left))
glad to see how unphased y'all are about it.
Anyway GG, scum I guess ^^
You have nothing else to say about it, then don't. But you throw mud at me don't get salty I return the favour and call you out on it.I can go back to check it again but it felt like someone else, maybe Gry, also mentioned it early on (as in right or a bit after) and not now. If it matters to you, since that was just an example in a counter claim. You're doing what Gry just did some pages ago: complain I'm repeating/insisting on it when I'm doing it solely to reply to you - when you're also actually causing me to diverge from the things I'm actually evaluating and, FFS again, openly commenting on, about my real issues and vote process. It's like you 2 have an issue with each other and I keep getting dragged to it even tho I said it alrdy none of you raised major flags to me today, quite annoying rly.
I contradicted myself? Where?You can‘t be this bad when town, surely? Me this game and last game are like day and night, surely town Evil wouldn‘t be equating these.
I do agree something‘s off about Demon. I felt like he contradicted himself when talking about me in 2 different posts, but writing it off as him changing his mind weirdly.
Sure, final reply then so you can proceed to talk alone: '_'You have nothing else to say about it, then don't. But you throw mud at me don't get salty I return the favour and call you out on it.
Well, it's not really possible to become that knowledgeable in 2 games. All I am saying is that I don't think being too lenient towards someone who played at least one game is good.Yeah but say he's mafia now, from his posting now he still looks quite ... unknowledgeable to me. It was more in that sense since I don't think his previous game even after death served him that well that he'd look less in the dark now.
Mhm the game aesthetics, mechanics and my role doused my aesthetics considerably. During weekends I generally have some company over as well. And it's day 1 and I had 5 votes in 10 mins. So it's a combination of thingsOhh @Copy Panda -chi, no avy even? Why are you so away?
Does not seem like day and night to town Evil at all tbh. Both times you pitching idea justifications in which I see more harm for town than good. Last time you were mafia so it makes sense, this time... well, you showed great maths skills in a post above so do the 1+1 yourself.You can‘t be this bad when town, surely? Me this game and last game are like day and night, surely town Evil wouldn‘t be equating these.
Sam of varying levels of comfortable is something to look out for imo ~I don't think I'm that bad but I do know you were frustrated with last game so I can't help your grievances with that too much. Perhaps I've been a bit passive early in pressing those I'm suspicious of, but the time will come to grill them more.
And Farf I'm always comfy, just at varying levels![]()
fever's a bit better thankies for asking
I don't think it matters atm to drum up a discussion, but I can find the posts. Feeling I remember from them was 1st "I don't think the potato thing matters" then some posts later "it is weird", kinda like a mafia who forgot what stance he was holding. But don't feel particularly strong on it yet.I contradicted myself? Where?
Saying I wanna see he's demeanor in D2 isn't being lenient, tho, Fiend.Well, it's not really possible to become that knowledgeable in 2 games. All I am saying is that I don't think being too lenient towards someone who played at least one game is good.
Erinyes made the avatars; she has two (I couldn’t decide which I liked better so left the choice up to her and she chose both. Her avatar been flipping between the two btw)This bear is also too lazy to change his avatar Sakurai! Votelock Panda
@Crescent Jinx Is there a reason why there are 20 avatars for 19 players?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
to change into
Okie, so you've been reading even tho you didn't change your avy U.U Hint please?Mhm the game aesthetics, mechanics and my role doused my aesthetics considerably. During weekends I generally have some company over as well. And it's day 1 and I had 5 votes in 10 mins. So it's a combination of things
Demon, Kat and Sam seem suspicious to me. Demon bc of his page 1 inquiries on mechanics and the "just trying to understand mechanic" post. Katsko was roleplaying again, like last time she was Santa. Sam tried to start a revenge train on me, like last game folks did on Gry.
Those are just initial vibes I got, I haven't read everything and I don't have an opinion on everyone