This is on discord but will put here too.
It’s my placeholder vote, that’s why it’s in a different paragraph. The second is just me giving my thoughts on Panda, but he said he’s reading up and there’s still time. I don’t feel like breaking the tie as it stands right now tooOdd you call Panda fake yet vote James. What did James do that was more deserving of a vote?
Imo you wait for D2, you only sub when they would get hostkilled or they themselves say they cannot play, so talk with him in private whether he needs replacing?Lambu is the sub for this game. I know he can’t come like right now to vote or anything. Should I give Kato til D2? Or should I just auto switch them out? (maybe I’m too impatient but if he was active online today, I kind of am low on tolerance)
also for people who don’t change their avatar![]()
active role i dislikeOk but you'll still quote and reply selectively? Cause it's the second time at least you ignore a quote or tag to provide a hint, and I don't think that's your usual self either.
You have been top voted since the first half of the game and all you had so say about it is "cute bear being killed, halp", instead of engaging with people asking you about your role and stuff. Why bother spare you now?well i signed up so ill refresh the thread and browse pages, but im not hyped, primed and quoting posts left and right
Don't forget last game as a mafia he claimed pirate though, which later ended up being one of the team's roles, and he is definitely dodging things now, so not sure how helpful a claim would be either.Ok but you'll still quote and reply selectively? Cause it's the second time at least you ignore a quote or tag to provide a hint, and I don't think that's your usual self either.
Ok, then what exactly do you expect that "something later" to be to be giving him a pass for now? Better define it now, so you have a measurement you can hold him later to.
But telling you already now, you will probably be disappointed.![]()
That's something you should ask Gry himself don't you think? Should't you have your own thoughts on this? Or are you that certain that he is Mafia? Imo you wait for D2, you only sub when they would get hostkilled or they themselves say they cannot play, so talk with him in private whether he needs replacing?
good to know at least I'm not yet your no. 1 hated galoh raven is playing, damn wasted my vote on the wrong gal it seems

But Demon, I am asking you, because that is your argument for not vote for him. Obviously I did not like his bomb claim, which is why I don't hold much weight in his words this phase, but for you those few words were enough to trust him, so explain that.That's something you should ask Gry himself don't you think? Should't you have your own thoughts on this? Or are you that certain that he is Mafia?
When I asked him he said it's possible that he didn't get the HP randomly too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They are on the same level. But i talk of acceptance, its still more acceptable hint from a low count player at least on early day phases, while a high count player saying it is pointless since we all know for sure he did played them.Ik, but your hint wasn't that you had it, it was that you NEVER had it, so it falls under the same, according to your own criteria above. You kinda couldn't tell what route you took with it right now, it seems, which is very odd o.O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
=-= I said a bit better you Schmetterling!She replied to you she's better, put her under pressure, miss!
Seems more FumblePanda than ForgetfulPanda to me honestly.ooh true i forgot we were teammates actually but that's even worse since you betraying nakama
I was very wrong about you last game. Not saying you have a halo now, but I will keep an eye out bit longer before starting your kill train.I SUS EVIL for giving me zero attention so far

I hate German, for a sec I thought I was being cursed lmao=-= I said a bit better you Schmetterling!