Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Odd you call Panda fake yet vote James. What did James do that was more deserving of a vote?
It’s my placeholder vote, that’s why it’s in a different paragraph. The second is just me giving my thoughts on Panda, but he said he’s reading up and there’s still time. I don’t feel like breaking the tie as it stands right now too
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lambu is the sub for this game. I know he can’t come like right now to vote or anything. Should I give Kato til D2? Or should I just auto switch them out? (maybe I’m too impatient but if he was active online today, I kind of am low on tolerance)

also for people who don’t change their avatar👀
Imo you wait for D2, you only sub when they would get hostkilled or they themselves say they cannot play, so talk with him in private whether he needs replacing?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ok but you'll still quote and reply selectively? Cause it's the second time at least you ignore a quote or tag to provide a hint, and I don't think that's your usual self either.
active role i dislike
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk usually hosts wait for a full round so that's what I'd do but I'll always wonder why we still let some people play when their whole record is to be host killed after inactivity '-'
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Vote Kat for now 🐱 Again, reminds me of last games kittychan and I’m honestly not convinced of the top voted right now.

Demon fees a little sassy to me this game? Or is that just me
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
well i signed up so ill refresh the thread and browse pages, but im not hyped, primed and quoting posts left and right
You have been top voted since the first half of the game and all you had so say about it is "cute bear being killed, halp", instead of engaging with people asking you about your role and stuff. Why bother spare you now?
Ok but you'll still quote and reply selectively? Cause it's the second time at least you ignore a quote or tag to provide a hint, and I don't think that's your usual self either.
Don't forget last game as a mafia he claimed pirate though, which later ended up being one of the team's roles, and he is definitely dodging things now, so not sure how helpful a claim would be either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok, then what exactly do you expect that "something later" to be to be giving him a pass for now? Better define it now, so you have a measurement you can hold him later to.
But telling you already now, you will probably be disappointed. :catshrug
:lmao That's something you should ask Gry himself don't you think? Should't you have your own thoughts on this? Or are you that certain that he is Mafia?
When I asked him he said it's possible that he didn't get the HP randomly too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
After the hint discussion I'm very fine leaving my vote where it is but the lynch being Pandu being avoidant and Baka being mia after saying she's partially recovered wouldn't make me scream either.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
:lmao That's something you should ask Gry himself don't you think? Should't you have your own thoughts on this? Or are you that certain that he is Mafia?
When I asked him he said it's possible that he didn't get the HP randomly too.
But Demon, I am asking you, because that is your argument for not vote for him. Obviously I did not like his bomb claim, which is why I don't hold much weight in his words this phase, but for you those few words were enough to trust him, so explain that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not voting or what I also mean is changing your position on the said bomb thing.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Ik, but your hint wasn't that you had it, it was that you NEVER had it, so it falls under the same, according to your own criteria above. You kinda couldn't tell what route you took with it right now, it seems, which is very odd o.O
They are on the same level. But i talk of acceptance, its still more acceptable hint from a low count player at least on early day phases, while a high count player saying it is pointless since we all know for sure he did played them.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1st guys apologies, Im overly busy, i said it before the game started and almost sit it out, but I can play with minimal requirements. I m cureently writing a project my deadline is tomorrow; i set my alarm at 6 this morning but fall back to sleep and only woke up at 10 am.

So Im totally town trust me lol, and you probably will laugh about my hint when I will tell more .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reading back,
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I SUS EVIL for giving me zero attention so far
I was very wrong about you last game. Not saying you have a halo now, but I will keep an eye out bit longer before starting your kill train. :shifty
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To anyone who isn't Farf, thoughts on Raven? Particularly her latest posts regarding hints.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top