Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
votelock James
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Less than a 1 minute, geez, didn't expected this to be this lackluster for a baka vs panda show-off.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Of the people I suspect none have the votes to make my vote cause their lynch. Guess we leave the lynch to cointoss then?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
,

Why would you not fight for town though, as a townie :worrybunny even if you aren’t fond of your role
I already mentioned why in a reply to farf I think.



anyway, gonna save myself

!Votelock Copy Panda

Not sure how this would flip, but in the case of town, sorry gotta try to survive.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
☀ End of Day 1 ☀​




We have been hired for a hosting job mob, but no worries with this disguise nobody would be able to tell that I have no idea what I'm doing!



Panda has figured out I'm fake! Time to use my special move! Table Salt dead post!

Having difficulties with image from phone I will edit the image in a bit.

Bodyguard


🌑 Start of Night 1 🌑

Countdown​
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The group arrives into the town to look for their friends. They see a coffee shop and stop for some breakfast. Then one of their number goes missing.


Where did he go????

Omg!!

Impending danger lurks around every corner.

7…… 16%



Day 2 Begins
Countdown
​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
👻 Vote Count 👻​

14/16 Votes
Farfalla didn't get her booster shot and can't vote today.

Kato x4: (Penality vote, Penality vote, Penalty vote) Gry (#819)

GrySun x4 - Evil (# 417 ), Baka Taichou (#636), Raven (#815), Shinjma (#818)


Baka x3 - Wojak (#376), GB (#646), GrySun (#672) , Marmalade (#812)


James x1 - Erinyes (#592), Raven (#617)


DigitalDude x1 - Kat (#663)

Brandish x1 - DigitalDude (#629)

Shinjima x1 - James Rye (#738)

SirSamuel x1 - Holt (#778)



 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Another disgusting Monday morning ugh, wonder what the Whos are up to this time. Perhaps, they will start decorating the town. Gross.



A one kill night. We don’t have any information to go from this night since Demon-who has left us without a sign. Who would have wanted Demon-who gone. So, at least we know there is a Janitor and surely and Investigator amongus.



Also Farf-who cannot vote today. So She is the new NVD and PGM.



I would like to ask the new HotPotato-who (if the passing was successful that is) to NOT reveal themselves. Let us make it a bit more difficult for the bad guys trying to kill at night. The most information I would give away would be whether the passing was successful (but even so, if it was unsuccessful the information is still too much, and the bad guys will know it is still with Gry-who). Let us just try our luck and bring a bad guy with the HotPotato-who down.



My top focus would be on the Panda-who voters. I feel like there should be at least one bad guy using the situation to get rid of Panda day 1. Panda-who even ended up being the Bodyguard which is a great loss for the Whoville. Of course, it was a lucky shot for the bad guys because there was not much information, but I refuse to believe there is 0 non-towns among those voters. With that being said, let me do some thinking. Sam-who was the first to vote for Panda-who and it seemed like a random placeholder vote. GB-who followed but iirc it was also his first post in game, he did end up changing it later. Then we have DD-who which was quite absent to my knowledge after I caught up with the thread. James-who and finally Baka-who that did so to save herself. Out of these 5 people, I do believe one is a scum. If I were to narrow it down, I would probably say DD-who and James-who the most likely to be it in my eyes. But it is just using the theory of elimination.



Another curious thing to me was the exchange between Baka-who and Erin-who around the end of the day phase. While I do understand that Baka-who was trying to save her life (which she did in the end by voting for Panda-who), she called out Erin-who for not changing her vote on her which Erin-who had said she was going to do. What I found curious was that Erin-who said, she was in process of changing it when she noticed Baka-who’s post. I am not necessarily saying that is impossible but sounds hard for me to believe in such a coincidence. Now I want to say that I do NOT think both are bad guys. One of them is likely to be, but they are definitely not on the same team (mafia or TP).



As for the non-hinters. It is time, hope you had enough time to prepare for the hint presentation. I think someone already mentioned who those were but based on my knowledge: GB (?), Kato (they didn’t show up at all), Shijima (prefers to keep it a secret), Brandish (?), Wojak (said they would give away hints later that day but didn’t in the end)



When it comes to Mr. Grinch, well, I might reveal my N1 result today if I see it fit. I will probably be going to sleep. Mr. Grinch has a busy agenda today, so need that extra energy.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
votekill baka
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Is disappearing a game mechanic?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh poor Demon. And he spoke of not (no one) wants to die early.

Thought the mafia would rub Evil's PGO tbh, so that part is still in play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top