This is on discord but will put here too.
Agreed, worth watching out for. Comfortable enough to push like that does stand out. He’s a bit sharp with his words imo, usually softens it moreYeah Sam‘s comments were weird af. So heavily wants a newbie to misclaim important role early and get lynched. Mafia Sam is back on the menu it seems.
Might have been wrong on Panda, sure. Might have been wrong on Demon too, sure too. What are the odds three of three of my D1 sus are innocents? But how dare you?!You are making stuff up, zzz. I‘m still on the fence whether you‘re opportunistic scum or just plain awful at this, given that you keep twisting what I say.
You‘d think a guy who argued a lot of D1 with me would know why I revealed and not lie. Laaame.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not just that, but you were saying I passed the curse to Schmetterling, because I want to shut her vote, when most of the day yesterday was spent discussing that a not so sus person should get it. Kinda werid Sam.Waheyhey! Sam prodded a newbie who hadn't hinted, he must be scum!!1! Fantastic analysis from some questionable parties, truly remarkable stuff lol. Those who didn't hint yesterday absolutely must hint in some form today, and even then I'd encourage people to be more forthcoming with more hints.
For me, my role is protagonist material.
Eh, I think you could‘ve still pretended it‘s not on you, what kinda strategy do you expect people to make with it.Well I left that comment there to see if there was something in your mind I was missing and you'd come forward to show me but it doesn't seem to be the case (was halting the potato reveal cause of that). So I'll just say alrdy that I got it and, as I said, mafia won't touch me tonight because of the PGO, so might as well use this day phase to also discuss a passing strategy for N2 - if it doesn't explode today. Imo it's better to get people to show what they think for multiple reasons than to decide on this alone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just reread the way you did it, and what he said before you prodded. He clearly, despite not hinting, made it clear his Baka vote is somewhat related to his role. And only then do you push for it more?Waheyhey! Sam prodded a newbie who hadn't hinted, he must be scum!!1! Fantastic analysis from some questionable parties, truly remarkable stuff lol. Those who didn't hint yesterday absolutely must hint in some form today, and even then I'd encourage people to be more forthcoming with more hints.
For me, my role is protagonist material.
do you have anything to say about that?me and DD
Hm but what was the benefit to pretend I didn't have it? That's what I kinda tried to check before speaking, cause I couldn't think of one myself.Eh, I think you could‘ve still pretended it‘s not on you, what kinda strategy do you expect people to make with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Think you should pass it to a mid-sus person, as it can both explode and not explode. Naming the target would also be the issue to discuss next. Naming it would mean the mafia could consider killing that one, so you end up stuck with it. But also the doc can consider protecting that person. We know you won't be killed today at least.Hm but what was the benefit to pretend I didn't have it? That's what I kinda tried to check before speaking, cause I couldn't think of one myself.
Like, currently I plan on passing the potato to a person I suspect, cause the risk of killing a townie ahead increases and that's also a weapon town currently possesses. But then does an explosion on D3 seem early? If it lands in mafia hands, do we wanna risk having that passed back to us? You know what else is there with it as well, not as damaging but still. Imo forcing people to get engaged in killing strategies might make them show us other stuff in their minds as well. Idk, I'm pro most things that would force people to speak.
Any vote early Day 2 deserves questioning, especially when it comes from a non-hinter. He seems clear so far but how he acts is best observed when prodded a bit, as is anyone.Just reread the way you did it, and what he said before you prodded. He clearly, despite not hinting, made it clear his Baka vote is somewhat related to his role. And only then do you push for it more?
Christ on a bike, how many people targeted Farf last night?Hmm, he gave it to Schmetterling, interesting, a little bit less sus you would think, if his reasoning yesterday wouldn't have been to reveal so that the doctor can protect someone else and the bomb wouldn't explode on mafia.
Farfalla is a popular doc protection target, so where is the sense in that Gry-chan?

Oh Wojak-who I said it in the very first post of day 2. Did you even read it? It was Sam, GB (changed later), DD, James and Baka. What are your thoughts?who were the players voted for panda yesterday? I know baka and sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
too lazy to look through all the post to find out
we should have them explain and give hints about their roles. It would be surprising if there weren't one or two mafias among themOh Wojak-who I said it in the very first post of day 2. Did you even read it? It was Sam, GB (changed later), DD, James and Baka. What are your thoughts?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
how am I a non hinter?Hm didn't seem anything very special in Demon's posts. Just some vote and case on Shijima.
Sammy, why check on wojak solely as a non hinter?