Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Baka is not un-sus. She said her role is not great so not to expect much from her, then she was about to die and asked if she should reveal, then didn't. She self defense voted at a really close situation herself. Which makes me wonder, knowing fully well we have so many last minute switch people online right now, that she was confident enough that that would be enough to save herself?

Were some mafias online at that time and he was not afraid to die by at team mate present? As a townie, I would have revealed my role to at least make one vote disappear from myself, given that the role she said isn't even great. Might have been lying about the role, or might have not made up what do claim before N1 yet. Kinda sus, I don't know.
for the millionth time I said I dislike it.

and again, just because i dislike my role does that mean I want out of the game? does it mean that to any of you? like do you automatically not want to play anymore if you dislike your role?????? how is that logical, what is my little brain missing?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It was a bit contradicting indeed. Baka-who said the role is not much but then when facing possible death she made it seem like we might regret. And today's hint seems like it can actually be a useful role. So it is a little bit of a roller-coaster with that behavior in my eyes.
again, please quote me on that, I simply didn't want to die, what's wrong with that. rollercoaster? lmao kat :)))))))))))))))))))))))) you're pushing a bit too much dear, and when I am lynched you will be pretty darn sus :) I hope you're aware of that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
for the millionth time I said I dislike it.

and again, just because i dislike my role does that mean I want out of the game? does it mean that to any of you? like do you automatically not want to play anymore if you dislike your role?????? how is that logical, what is my little brain missing?
Well again not that I suspect you currently but you did use the word "worse", if that would help you understand where people stood/stand about you better.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
also baka senpai, if I don't survive the night, you'll automatically be a good target for lynching.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So your first reason that raised your ire was directly mentioning Farf's grievances with me from the last game which she mentioned in the post I was responding to? And the second is keeping my vote on Panda because I was suspicious of how he was acting and responding? :lmao

Get well soon.
nah, it was what you replied to farfalla and how you formulated, you can go back and re read if you're confused of what I meant.

Thank you I'm doing much better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I understand senpai. I was there yesterday...just not much when you were. and today too, now that you are here...it is almost time for me to sleep. 4 hours still tho. If you survive today, then maybe we can have a chat tomorrow, this is of course assuming I survive as well. Hopefully we can have a better discussion then.
and why can't we have it now love? you still have 4 hours right? where are you running off to?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean if he's paranoid or insane shouldn't matter yet with one result, unless a Spy would say you had a target, since you said you didn't use your role.
i doubt a spy checked me, that would have been really nice tho'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
for the millionth time I said I dislike it.

and again, just because i dislike my role does that mean I want out of the game? does it mean that to any of you? like do you automatically not want to play anymore if you dislike your role?????? how is that logical, what is my little brain missing?
Who said it's out of the game when you reveal it, in fact I said quite the opposite that in order to save yourself a valid method is to say what it is as town decides votes on information.

And for a millionth time to you too, you say a subjective bs hint like that, don't expect anyone to not have a subjective thing in their head. For me when I would say I dislike it is something rather unuseful and no harm to being killed instead of maybe a better role.

Luckily Panda was a bodyguard, which is also not a great role, but if you would have killed a Detective or something and you're a mere banshee, avanger or whatever-loser role (just the trigger roles on top of my head), i'd be pretty annoyed with you tbh.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
nah, it was what you replied to farfalla and how you formulated, you can go back and re read if you're confused of what I meant.

Thank you I'm doing much better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



and why can't we have it now love? you still have 4 hours right? where are you running off to?
I am not running anywhere..I thought it's you who would avoid the confrontation
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well again not that I suspect you currently but you did use the word "worse", if that would help you understand where people stood/stand about you better.
and I used that word in my second post today, which came long after everyone's stance on me :), did everyone just happen to read my mind? foresee the future?>
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If you do not like your role, then I can think of two usual possibilities...that either it is not important or you are lying. If it is not important, should you not consider revealing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

is baka and sakura same person?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who said it's out of the game when you reveal it, in fact I said quite the opposite that in order to save yourself a valid method is to say what it is as town decides votes on information.

And for a millionth time to you too, you say a subjective bs hint like that, don't expect anyone to not have a subjective thing in their head. For me when I would say I dislike it is something rather unuseful and no harm to being killed instead of maybe a better role.

Luckily Panda was a bodyguard, which is also not a great role, but if you would have killed a Detective or something and you're a mere banshee, avanger or whatever-loser role (just the trigger roles on top of my head), i'd be pretty annoyed with you tbh.
well as you prolly read in my post already, it's one of the reasons as to why i went for panda and not a 3way flip by switching to james, he mentioned he disliked his role.
And no, none of the above mentioned roles, just to shorten the list for y'all.

Ok so you agree on revealing, fine, if it comes to that I'll reveal. What if I'm detective tho'? and was bluffing to fend off mafia? Not saying I am, but what if i was? :))

Also I made a promise to Asako last game XD

And what do you expect? it was a first day, almost no one gave any good hint. And besides, I just came back and already gave more than enough hints.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not running anywhere..I thought it's you who would avoid the confrontation
why would I? I have nothing to hide (except the role I was given for the time being ofc)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If you do not like your role, then I can think of two usual possibilities...that either it is not important or you are lying. If it is not important, should you not consider revealing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

is baka and sakura same person?
yes baka = saku

well, that just shows me you didn't read my big post, second post made today, how bout you read it then tell me if it's unclear still.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
again, please quote me on that, I simply didn't want to die, what's wrong with that. rollercoaster? lmao kat :)))))))))))))))))))))))) you're pushing a bit too much dear, and when I am lynched you will be pretty darn sus :) I hope you're aware of that.
Please chill, we are not even voting for you yet, just discussing that the behavior from yesrerday was strange since you said one thing and then did another. Like you said you would reveal the role (which I personally would have done in that case) but then ended up not doing so which I mean, I'm not saying it makes you 100% mafia, but it is a little sus if you will. I think you are being attacked a bit more than you actually are.

The day is still just at the beginning phase though. I want to hear more from DD-who and James-who too.

Anyone got any Santa gifts?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sakuuubaka, you sound kinda stressed. Maybe its time for a tea break to unwind a little bit? 😊
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I am chill, it just amazes me how wrong people read me :))

But fine if it helps scum, there you go, I.m necromancer. The reason I dislike it is because in order to use the role town must die. I can.t use it on dead mafias, I can.t use it on ???? Janitor deaths, and that.s precisely why I said "oh janitor fucking great" in my first post. And thatis why I said in my second post Panda's bodyguard won.t be lost in vein. Cuz I was gonna eventually use it. And that.s why I didn.t use my role last night because the ppl I.d have protected normally gave me reason to sus them.

Happy kattie?

Lynch me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm but what was the benefit to pretend I didn't have it? That's what I kinda tried to check before speaking, cause I couldn't think of one myself.
Like, currently I plan on passing the potato to a person I suspect, cause the risk of killing a townie ahead increases and that's also a weapon town currently possesses. But then does an explosion on D3 seem early? If it lands in mafia hands, do we wanna risk having that passed back to us? You know what else is there with it as well, not as damaging but still. Imo forcing people to get engaged in killing strategies might make them show us other stuff in their minds as well. Idk, I'm pro most things that would force people to speak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna reread Demon's posts as well to see if there could be anything more in them as well
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Misho will you share a hint now?
Wdym what‘s the benfefit? Mafia would avoid killing anyone I would‘ve trusted D1 on N2. I did almost give it to Demon, so it‘s possible they also somewhat anticipated the possibility to keep it on me?
Either way they have a lot of killing leeway this night.

It‘s now a gambling game. When would Cres make it explode? On 3rd person? 4th? 6th? She is kinda wild so a late potato makes a lot of sense too.

Imo, giving it to a pseudo-nontrusted guy makes sense like Evil said. Both if it explodes and if not, we learn a lot about someone based on who they pass it to. So I‘d rather prefer Potato passing to be a personal matter not a publicly discussed plan, but that‘s more for future days.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I am fine with Baka's hint and explanation for today too, will not consider vote, but will have eyes open nonetheless.

And I do share some suspicions on Sam and James as well. For now I am leaving Erin and Farfalla alone on the other hand. Former had a more interesting hint and latter seemed very engaged in information acquiring so far.

Sam was more weird today than yesterday while James didn't show up yet at all, but I have read him strange the prior phase. Not sure yet as to if it's vote material.

Think will leave Gry be too today. I kind of was thinking he would pass it to Farfalla too and he did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top