This is on discord but will put here too.
for the millionth time I said I dislike it.Baka is not un-sus. She said her role is not great so not to expect much from her, then she was about to die and asked if she should reveal, then didn't. She self defense voted at a really close situation herself. Which makes me wonder, knowing fully well we have so many last minute switch people online right now, that she was confident enough that that would be enough to save herself?
Were some mafias online at that time and he was not afraid to die by at team mate present? As a townie, I would have revealed my role to at least make one vote disappear from myself, given that the role she said isn't even great. Might have been lying about the role, or might have not made up what do claim before N1 yet. Kinda sus, I don't know.
Sad to hear you're not keen on protag-kunyour pfp just looks sus. That's why I voted for you yesterday too.

again, please quote me on that, I simply didn't want to die, what's wrong with that. rollercoaster? lmao katIt was a bit contradicting indeed. Baka-who said the role is not much but then when facing possible death she made it seem like we might regret. And today's hint seems like it can actually be a useful role. So it is a little bit of a roller-coaster with that behavior in my eyes.
))))))))))))))))))))))) you're pushing a bit too much dear, and when I am lynched you will be pretty darn sus
I hope you're aware of that.Well again not that I suspect you currently but you did use the word "worse", if that would help you understand where people stood/stand about you better.for the millionth time I said I dislike it.
and again, just because i dislike my role does that mean I want out of the game? does it mean that to any of you? like do you automatically not want to play anymore if you dislike your role?????? how is that logical, what is my little brain missing?
She got both?What are your thoughts on us both passing to Farfalla? lol
nah, it was what you replied to farfalla and how you formulated, you can go back and re read if you're confused of what I meant.So your first reason that raised your ire was directly mentioning Farf's grievances with me from the last game which she mentioned in the post I was responding to? And the second is keeping my vote on Panda because I was suspicious of how he was acting and responding?
Get well soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and why can't we have it now love? you still have 4 hours right? where are you running off to?I understand senpai. I was there yesterday...just not much when you were. and today too, now that you are here...it is almost time for me to sleep. 4 hours still tho. If you survive today, then maybe we can have a chat tomorrow, this is of course assuming I survive as well. Hopefully we can have a better discussion then.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
i doubt a spy checked me, that would have been really nice tho'I mean if he's paranoid or insane shouldn't matter yet with one result, unless a Spy would say you had a target, since you said you didn't use your role.
Who said it's out of the game when you reveal it, in fact I said quite the opposite that in order to save yourself a valid method is to say what it is as town decides votes on information.for the millionth time I said I dislike it.
and again, just because i dislike my role does that mean I want out of the game? does it mean that to any of you? like do you automatically not want to play anymore if you dislike your role?????? how is that logical, what is my little brain missing?
I am not running anywhere..I thought it's you who would avoid the confrontationnah, it was what you replied to farfalla and how you formulated, you can go back and re read if you're confused of what I meant.
Thank you I'm doing much better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and why can't we have it now love? you still have 4 hours right? where are you running off to?
and I used that word in my second post today, which came long after everyone's stance on meWell again not that I suspect you currently but you did use the word "worse", if that would help you understand where people stood/stand about you better.
, did everyone just happen to read my mind? foresee the future?>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well as you prolly read in my post already, it's one of the reasons as to why i went for panda and not a 3way flip by switching to james, he mentioned he disliked his role.Who said it's out of the game when you reveal it, in fact I said quite the opposite that in order to save yourself a valid method is to say what it is as town decides votes on information.
And for a millionth time to you too, you say a subjective bs hint like that, don't expect anyone to not have a subjective thing in their head. For me when I would say I dislike it is something rather unuseful and no harm to being killed instead of maybe a better role.
Luckily Panda was a bodyguard, which is also not a great role, but if you would have killed a Detective or something and you're a mere banshee, avanger or whatever-loser role (just the trigger roles on top of my head), i'd be pretty annoyed with you tbh.
)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why would I? I have nothing to hide (except the role I was given for the time being ofc)I am not running anywhere..I thought it's you who would avoid the confrontation
Yeah they're both some of her multiple identitiesis baka and sakura same person?
yes baka = sakuIf you do not like your role, then I can think of two usual possibilities...that either it is not important or you are lying. If it is not important, should you not consider revealing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
is baka and sakura same person?
Please chill, we are not even voting for you yet, just discussing that the behavior from yesrerday was strange since you said one thing and then did another. Like you said you would reveal the role (which I personally would have done in that case) but then ended up not doing so which I mean, I'm not saying it makes you 100% mafia, but it is a little sus if you will. I think you are being attacked a bit more than you actually are.again, please quote me on that, I simply didn't want to die, what's wrong with that. rollercoaster? lmao kat))))))))))))))))))))))) you're pushing a bit too much dear, and when I am lynched you will be pretty darn sus
I hope you're aware of that.
)No sorryYou didn't happen to pay me a visit last night did ya big fella?
Wdym what‘s the benfefit? Mafia would avoid killing anyone I would‘ve trusted D1 on N2. I did almost give it to Demon, so it‘s possible they also somewhat anticipated the possibility to keep it on me?Hm but what was the benefit to pretend I didn't have it? That's what I kinda tried to check before speaking, cause I couldn't think of one myself.
Like, currently I plan on passing the potato to a person I suspect, cause the risk of killing a townie ahead increases and that's also a weapon town currently possesses. But then does an explosion on D3 seem early? If it lands in mafia hands, do we wanna risk having that passed back to us? You know what else is there with it as well, not as damaging but still. Imo forcing people to get engaged in killing strategies might make them show us other stuff in their minds as well. Idk, I'm pro most things that would force people to speak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gonna reread Demon's posts as well to see if there could be anything more in them as well
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And Misho will you share a hint now?