Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It would be surprising if there weren't one or two mafias among them
You said this a few times, but any reason why it would be surprising? Not disagreeing with the possibility, but for you it seems a lot more certain than it should be. Not like every lynch on a townie is led by mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is wojak really new?
I think he said he played mafia elsewhere before. But if your question is if he‘s someone‘s secret dupe account, idk.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
omg baka, that's a good role.

Back on sus list.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I am chill, it just amazes me how wrong people read me :))

But fine if it helps scum, there you go, I.m necromancer. The reason I dislike it is because in order to use the role town must die. I can.t use it on dead mafias, I can.t use it on ???? Janitor deaths, and that.s precisely why I said "oh janitor fucking great" in my first post. And thatis why I said in my second post Panda's bodyguard won.t be lost in vein. Cuz I was gonna eventually use it. And that.s why I didn.t use my role last night because the ppl I.d have protected normally gave me reason to sus them.

Happy kattie?

Lynch me
You definitely manage better than you used to so kudos for that.

Necro hey? Use it wisely if you're legit and use it with Panda's role tonight, I know I'd appreciate a little bit of care.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
again, I never said it's good or bad, I said I dislike it.
Now it won't make sense to vote for you at least, as you're a valid mafia target when the graveyard is more filled. They would want to get rid of you too haha

Typical Baka
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Now it won't make sense to vote for you at least, as you're a valid mafia target when the graveyard is more filled. They would want to get rid of you too haha

Typical Baka
hence the change of heart in revealing. But y'all are just too damn harsh on me all the time. Can't even keep a promise cuz of you guys, sheesh!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,873
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
No strong sus vibes yet, but I agree with Erinyes about James, Why he changed votes, Maybe he was trying to protect his team and he still playing afk, throw meaningless posts then afk again and gives no explanation of his vote.

Another role hint: connected to a role I had before
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@GB do you think @SirSamuel016 is mafia?

lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don't get it, what you saying here? And what was that weird comment about thinking the mafia would target PGO tonight?
I am not a banshee!! I was thinking blue he is kinda sloppy ATM for a team player
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This gry is kinda scary he is usually probing me left and right when town and this game ignores me altogether as well

Farf thankfully smells town
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I am chill, it just amazes me how wrong people read me :))

But fine if it helps scum, there you go, I.m necromancer. The reason I dislike it is because in order to use the role town must die. I can.t use it on dead mafias, I can.t use it on ???? Janitor deaths, and that.s precisely why I said "oh janitor fucking great" in my first post. And thatis why I said in my second post Panda's bodyguard won.t be lost in vein. Cuz I was gonna eventually use it. And that.s why I didn.t use my role last night because the ppl I.d have protected normally gave me reason to sus them.

Happy kattie?

Lynch me
I wasn't planning to vote for you. Like I said, we were just discussing possibilities, I believe that is allowed and quite necessary in this game.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You said this a few times, but any reason why it would be surprising? Not disagreeing with the possibility, but for you it seems a lot more certain than it should be. Not like every lynch on a townie is led by mafia.
it is less risky to vote for people who already have few votes to their name? specially in the first day? Since mafias usually would not vote for team member(unless that member was beyond saving, or that member was out of danger that one vote wouldn't matter).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
that's just because you're on my sus list tee hee :gigglebunny
No, it‘s just that half of it is wasted explaining why you saved yourself lol. Anyone should lock another person and save themselves, doesn‘t really need explanation, and nobody other than Panda was a safe saving choice.
Sounds more like a mafia overthinking what people will suspect them flr next day and prepare words in advance, but really the saving isn‘t alignment indicative so it‘s really odd you‘d spend so much text on justifying it.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I guess, I will accept baka/sakura's reasoning for now...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am not a banshee!! I was thinking blue he is kinda sloppy ATM for a team player
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This gry is kinda scary he is usually probing me left and right when town and this game ignores me altogether as well

Farf thankfully smells town
You sound pretty fine. Can claim my role anytime.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wdym what‘s the benfefit? Mafia would avoid killing anyone I would‘ve trusted D1 on N2. I did almost give it to Demon, so it‘s possible they also somewhat anticipated the possibility to keep it on me?
That's why I tried to see what you had in mind when you mentioned not revealing it, tho even about Demon you said he seemed contradictory and could have been seen as not so trusted so Idk how well your passing would have served to keep people safe, a bit subjective. But sure I see your point.

About the rest of the post, there's something regarding the potato that makes me think it's set to explode a bit later and not soonish that only you should know about it besides me. Was just thinking about that while having breakfast now, made more sense to me tho who knows... Even if I'm right the mid-sus suggestion still looks nice.

And for the record I don't think we should be always openly discussing the potato, this was a specific case because of the PGO tho most people are very passive about discussing stuff...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I wasn't planning to vote for you. Like I said, we were just discussing possibilities, I believe that is allowed and quite necessary in this game.
The thing is when you formulate your discussions in a way that more throws shade on the person or accusatory, it's not rly a debate, more like a death sentence, as it influences those who read it.

And ofc this isn't disallowed either, players are free to use whatever scheamy methods they can to manipulate results in their favor :) I didn't say it's not allowed.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,873
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
What are the possibilities of Sk and Santa to be in this game?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Baka Taichou Baka chan, you could save yourself without me changing my vote and you did, why you re making sound as if I did some immoral mistake, you re not confirmed town AFAIK, actually you start to look suspicious. I never saw someone being so dramatic for a mere 1st random vote on day 1, sure it makes you questionable.
And no you definitely said to not expect much from you when hinting about your role. Translating it as "i don't care abt it ' or" it's unimportant"


And last, I don't care about you distrusting me or voting me, go ahead, that s the game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
again, I never said it's good or bad, I said I dislike it.
Again, you said "worse", even if later as you remarked recently, you still did it.
Idk why people hate BG so much, to the point you didn't try to use it either, is dying to spare more important stuff maybe that bad?
Unlike Evil I'd still let you be since that's something hard for someone to keep faking later on, based on your comments I had Avenger in mind instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farf thankfully smells town
It's a bit weird and funny when we change positioning since you're the one I currently like the least in game ç.ç
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top