Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Here:
PlayerHint
JamesNiche rarely used role
GryActive role he likes
MeNot often used, not first time
EvilOld school
BakaActive, don't expect much (claimed Necro)
ErinAlrdy got it, basically just her
DemonActive (killed by Janitor)
MarmPassive and fit
DDActive, unimportant (claimed Apprentice)
KatActive
RavenNew, never had it before
SamActive, protagonist material
HoltTimeskip
BranRefusal
PanduActive he doesn't like (Bodyguard)
ShijiRefusal
WojakRefusal
GBRefusal
KatoMIA

It's my own wording to make it short what I got from people. I also intentionally removed other things I've picked up from people's posts.
Coming and going from meetings and life errands so feel free to fix stuff.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@digitaldude did you say why you picked Demon to learn from? What I said about my role, or even Marm‘s hints, sound like better targets for learning than what Demon shared.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Janitor, eh? Let's see how long this one gonna last, usually they tend to die really early, lol.

James why did changed your vote , why choosing Panda after gry and Baka got 3 votes ? were you trying to save one of them ? Baka saved herself so its understandable but you ?


Are you again traitor or again a temp doctor ? :arf
Because a two-way was better than having a single 3 voted lynch target up top. When i casted that vote it was like 80 minutes before day end and couple people had yet to vote, so I figured if either of them was a mafia somebody would do something to tip the votes in their favor. When it didn't happened until close before day's end I started to realize that it is likely that neither were mafia but town since if one had been scum someone would have tried to save them by now.

A JANITOR?? DAMN IT, they got demonspeed cause he said he had active...
Demon wasn't the only one claiming active, so I wouldn't use that as argument for why he was killed as there were others Mafia could have gone for.

I am chill, it just amazes me how wrong people read me :))

But fine if it helps scum, there you go, I.m necromancer. The reason I dislike it is because in order to use the role town must die. I can.t use it on dead mafias, I can.t use it on ???? Janitor deaths, and that.s precisely why I said "oh janitor fucking great" in my first post. And thatis why I said in my second post Panda's bodyguard won.t be lost in vein. Cuz I was gonna eventually use it. And that.s why I didn.t use my role last night because the ppl I.d have protected normally gave me reason to sus them.

Happy kattie?

Lynch me
Necro, good stuff.

No strong sus vibes yet, but I agree with Erinyes about James, Why he changed votes, Maybe he was trying to protect his team and he still playing afk, throw meaningless posts then afk again and gives no explanation of his vote.

Another role hint: connected to a role I had before
"Connected"? That is an interesting hint. Do you speak about synergy or like that they belong to the same role group?

Also is there no voting results for day 1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Suppose I can..I AM THE APPRENTICE I TARGETED DEMONSPEED AT NIGHT!
Damn, that's unlucky.

Might as well reveal, my niche role hint which hasn't been used lately was probably already too big of a hint anyway: I'm the bomb defuser.

So whoever got the potato bomb from Gry, just send it my way and I gonna defuse it, then we don't gotta worry about a night 3/4/5 explosion happening on some unlucky townie.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A dogwhistle for what? You‘re writing the words not me, doubt anyone needs help seeing what you‘re sharing.
I‘m really not, funny you‘d call me passive with top posts.. Not hunting anyone in specific just yet due to hunches not feeling that strong, but I‘ve interacted with pretty much everyone at this point, that‘s hardly careful.
You know well what I mean. In the event a scum gets lynched they'll angle in on certain posts/players for their teammates to go back and check through and you're the scrupulous type to do that.

Post count doesn't determine the nature of one's posts, and it's dreadfully weak to imply it as such. You say its because your feelings aren't strong but that's not the town Gry I remember who had a hardened, determined edge to him. You're less tempered blade and more wet blanket as is the case when you're scum.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Bomb defuser can defuse potato? I didn.t know that

Also, again, Gry was NOT AT 3 VOTES TILL THE END OF THE DAY.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Might as well reveal, my niche role hint which hasn't been used lately was probably already too big of a hint anyway: I'm the bomb defuser.

So whoever got the potato bomb from Gry, just send it my way and I gonna defuse it, then we don't gotta worry about a night 3/4/5 explosion happening on some unlucky townie.
So many things don‘t make sense here.

1. If your goal with your role is to defuse the Potato, why didn‘t you defuse me N1? Or hell Farf now N2? Why want the Potato on you first?
2. Does Defuser even defuse Potato? Now that Prostitute also doesn‘t block it?
3. I really doubt they would give Defuser to Town and not to mafia, if Defusing the Potato is on the table.

@Crescent Jinx @Shad can the Potato secondary in this game be defused? And if yes, what happens to the R. Spirit part of it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know well what I mean. In the event a scum gets lynched they'll angle in on certain posts/players for their teammates to go back and check through and you're the scrupulous type to do that.

Post count doesn't determine the nature of one's posts, and it's dreadfully weak to imply it as such. You say its because your feelings aren't strong but that's not the town Gry I remember who had a hardened, determined edge to him. You're less tempered blade and more wet blanket as is the case when you're scum.
Weak arguing Sam. You think mafias don‘t read any posts and need my death to specifically go reread my posts? Wtf is this thought process? Did you reread my D1 posts last game when I died? Such a non-statement and you‘re repeating it a 2nd time now, instead of blaming yourself for clearly stating too much.

As for the 2nd part, I already anticipated you giving the „quantity quality“ shtick and wrote more in the post you quote, yet you ignore that and still come saying it. Again, I‘ve interacted with everyone so far and butted heads with more players than you responded to, so hold yourself to your own standards first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well you either die night 1 or are mafia, hmmm.
But I had the potato to keep me safe N1
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well you either die night 1 or are mafia, hmmm.
Tbh the notion he's often protected in N1 was even discussed in this very game as well, even without the potato "protection".

Uh, the players I still have the most problem with today are still Sam and Misho. The hinting was fine, Sam, but the reveal was a bit unnecessary especially if you were blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah and I'll add Shijima since he started a hardcore lurking mode and even ignored a tag tho he was still around for about 1h later.
Kinda what I was talking to the Fiend the day before, that Shijima today could struggle if he's scum.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The person who saying “she is wild” asking me a question:hmph

I suppose, in that case restless spirit would still be restless but no longer tied to the potato

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@ShijimaTheSilentMan Why did you vote me last second D1? Were you trying to save Baka Taichou from a lynch?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The person who saying “she is wild” asking me a question:hmph

I suppose, in that case restless spirit would still be restless but no longer tied to the potato

Oh. Kinda lame to have a Defuser here to invalidate one of your special secondaries of the game.
Is there also an Assassin to invalidate the PGO?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The person that said “she is lame” asking yet another question :hmph

I suppose, in that case there could be an assassin in the game

 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
When does this phase end btw? The timer is counting up - we counting till 24 hours I assume?

(Also hello, finally home. Will have a visitor in two hours ish, but other than that will be around)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tbh the notion he's often protected in N1 was even discussed in this very game as well, even without the potato "protection".
This, besides there are others to go for N1 too - not like Gry is the only dangerous player for mafia imo.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only 6 hours left? Damn thats much less than I thought.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bomb defuser can defuse potato? I didn.t know that

Also, again, Gry was NOT AT 3 VOTES TILL THE END OF THE DAY.
Yeah, my role says so in a (....) inside the role description in the pm I got send by Jinx.

So many things don‘t make sense here.

1. If your goal with your role is to defuse the Potato, why didn‘t you defuse me N1? Or hell Farf now N2? Why want the Potato on you first?
2. Does Defuser even defuse Potato? Now that Prostitute also doesn‘t block it?
3. I really doubt they would give Defuser to Town and not to mafia, if Defusing the Potato is on the table.

@Crescent Jinx @Shad can the Potato secondary in this game be defused? And if yes, what happens to the R. Spirit part of it?
To your 1.2.3:
Because my role says I can only disable potato bomb if it is on me. I cannot disable potato on somebody else.
I don't mind getting lynched today if you wanna see my role being proven that badly. But then you gotta hope that Mafia does have a bomb defuser and that they will use it on the potato bomb instead of trying to blow a townie up with it because I will be proven bomb defuser and dead if we do it that way.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Probably because the phase started around midnight for people in the EU timezone, I feel you haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, my role says so in a (....) inside the role description in the pm I got send by Jinx.



To your 1.2.3:
Because my role says I can only disable potato bomb if it is on me. I cannot disable potato on somebody else.
I don't mind getting lynched today if you wanna see my role being proven that badly. But then you gotta hope that Mafia does have a bomb defuser and that they will use it on the potato bomb instead of trying to blow a townie up with it because I will be proven bomb defuser and dead if we do it that way.
So wait, it's basically a new role specifically for this game mechanic, that's what you are saying? As normally a defuser can defuse others right? Why would a mafia bomb defuser work differently than your potato bomb defuser in this game? 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah I can't read. Mafia 🥔 bomb defusing on themselves you mean I assume
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably because the phase started around midnight for people in the EU timezone, I feel you haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So wait, it's basically a new role specifically for this game mechanic, that's what you are saying? As normally a defuser can defuse others right? Why would a mafia bomb defuser work differently than your potato bomb defuser in this game? 🤔
Apparently. Defuser can defuse bombs but not potato from what I remember. I dunno why a mafia bomb defuser should work any differently, either it works the same, then it doesn't make sense to give Mafia the bomb aka Gry on day 1 as he could send it to their mafia defuser to disable the potato if they won't wanna risk the potato blowing up on them, or Mafia defuser does not work that way and he cannot disable potato at all then it doesn't make sense for Mafia to even have a defuser to begin with.
Which is why I don't really get Gry's argument tbh. A Townie defuser makes far more sense for being able to disable a potato bomb due a mafia defuser having his own crew who he can trust and who can trust him whereas a townie defuser either has to hope the bomb ends on him per chance or he has to actively ask for receiving it.

Btw, to who did Gry send the potato to? I couldn't find any name in his posts on who currently has it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top