Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Shouldn't James be able to prove himself by dismembering the bomb? Though not how he said it. He said to Farfalla to pass it to him so he can diffuse but that's not how the role works as he cannot target himself. Bit sus maybe afterall, you're right.
What do you think of Baka's hint, claim and overall attitude. To me, something is off, idk. it doesnt fit her hints, nor her attitude end of day 1 and she seems too try badly to look cooperative , but still something seems wrong, She might be legit but idk. or maybe she's traitor ?

Also claiming necro while the 1st night kill is janitored. :grumble But if she's legit she could use Panda's Bodyguard right ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Remember DD dodged the question why he picked Demon, only mentioned why he didn‘t pick me(with an explanation that doesn‘t make sense).
And actually I‘m just parroting Marm‘s role according to another post I saw D1 when someone called out Marm‘s role based on her hints and it kinda makes sense. Not that she claimed it.
I don't know, that's just your opinion that demon was a bad choice. Granted, I wouldn't have picked him either but clearly I was wrong and demon was a townie. Don't see what game he would be playing fake claiming Apprentice so early when there was little need right now. It will screw him over sooner or later. If he is mafia janitor perhaps he would want to have a spy alibi with that, but nobody was coming for him and don't think he was on anyone's radar that much D1 to be alerting spies, in my opinion.

Personally still think you're more suspicious with your potatoe handling from yesterday, then today the reveals, and weird interactions with GB. So, if nothing else major happens I am not feeling that bad about my vote as it is.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Visitor-chan is about to arrive - I think she’ll be gone before the phase has ended though🙏🏻
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What do you think of Baka's hint, claim and overall attitude. To me, something is off, idk. it doesnt fit her hints, nor her attitude end of day 1 and she seems too try badly to look cooperative , but still something seems wrong, She might be legit but idk. or maybe she's traitor ?

Also claiming necro while the 1st night kill is janitored. :grumble But if she's legit she could use Panda's Bodyguard right ?
I still sus Baka, pretty much same points you raise. Am bad at reading people's overall attitude, I think it's dumb as the people's mood change from game to game, from day to day, so am not looking much into it. She should be able to use the bodyguard, and if we have a spy on it, this can confirm her role. Would require spy in the open though.

But generally, with that claim she should not be allowed to live super long from mafia side, so I would personally not vote her today and see how things develop.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just to comment on a pee break I got 2 more hours of meetings but I'll be back after that and then I'll check the quotes I got.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,603
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok, player thoughts time. Warning, these are all personal and subjective to some degree, so no getting mad allowed:

1. SirSam/Mob -> Says some whack stuff and his claiming is honestly a major fumble, but he does fumble more when town so that makes me consider his town currently. The confidence he said his stuff with so early is unsettling a bit, something to note for later if he's still alive on Day 10.
2. GB/Serizawa -> Granted I don't townread him as much as in some other games where I successfully did, but his posts still exude a sort of confidence his mafia self may be lacking. Needing more days to see him to be more sure of him, but will lean town for now.
3. Kat/Mogami -> Hard to differentiate her plays this game with last game, with the exception that she wrote longer posts this game than last game, maybe? Neutral on her currently, ideally her role claim and further plays make her alignment clearer.
4. Baka/Mezato -> Leaning mafia. I am not buying her Necro claim, combined with what she said D1 when hinting at her role + the whole "should I claim?" near the end then not claiming. Something is off about her, part of her wants to live another part is "done" and "lynch me". One big + to her is that claiming Necro early is bold since there could be a legit town Necro around, unless ofc Demonspeed was it.
5. James/Ryo -> He is getting hostkilled, maybe? Idk, am rather confused about her exchange with him earlier, and he went silent too. That aside, he is likely either Town Defuser or Mafia Defuser.
6. Shijima/Ishiguro -> Leaning mafia. Weird last second vote on me D1, possibly saving Baka, very much distancing from the game and people questioning him unlike his first game where he was a lot more open to respond, albeit meme-ified.
7. Brandish/Tsubomi -> All he does is tunneling on me/Evil. I am leaning mafia on him, kinda lazy approach to the game.
8. Kato/Takenaka -> Soon to evolve into a Lambu, could either be a good or a bad thing.
9. Wojack/Tochiro -> I feel overall rather fine with his posts I think, leaning town.
10. Evil3ye/Musashi -> Neutral, either shameless mafia scum or he is a master of tunneling to the point of ignoring and twisting everything that speaks against his initial ideas in order to keep on tunneling. Idk which one is worse tbh.
11. Farfalla/Sho -> Very much town, surely? If not she is on a good road to fool everyone, but game has only started so no worries on deep-mafias.
12. Erinyes/Kurata -> Actually leaning town, some posts she did D1 sounded very much like town Erin.
13. Raven/Tenga -> Leaning mafia, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt wherever I can but she's far too detached from the game. I remember her town and her mafia games, and while time has passed since her last game etc I regardless recall more mafia Raven acting this way.
14. Marma/Koyama -> Interesting hints, only one to come out as passive. Trusting her atm, but may change as game progresses.
15. DD/Minigeshi -> If Baka is not mafia then I'd think he is(if one of the 2 is using Demon's role). I'd like to pride myself on reading DD with good % track record, but it's never easy. First thought he's town with the Apprentice claim, but he'd have to have put next to no thought into using his role if he's town with how weird his overall words are(not impossible for town DD I suppose).
16. Holt/Emi -> very spicy hint, kinda flabbergasted everyone's just like "ah ok" with it. Was oddly more D1-active than usual town Holt, but then disappeared D2 so idk.

So to summarize, my mafia-team shoutout is: Kat, Baka, Shijima, Brandish, Raven.

As for who of the 5 I'd lynch today, I'd go either Raven or Shijima personally.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok, player thoughts time. Warning, these are all personal and subjective to some degree, so no getting mad allowed:

1. SirSam/Mob -> Says some whack stuff and his claiming is honestly a major fumble, but he does fumble more when town so that makes me consider his town currently. The confidence he said his stuff with so early is unsettling a bit, something to note for later if he's still alive on Day 10.
2. GB/Serizawa -> Granted I don't townread him as much as in some other games where I successfully did, but his posts still exude a sort of confidence his mafia self may be lacking. Needing more days to see him to be more sure of him, but will lean town for now.
3. Kat/Mogami -> Hard to differentiate her plays this game with last game, with the exception that she wrote longer posts this game than last game, maybe? Neutral on her currently, ideally her role claim and further plays make her alignment clearer.
4. Baka/Mezato -> Leaning mafia. I am not buying her Necro claim, combined with what she said D1 when hinting at her role + the whole "should I claim?" near the end then not claiming. Something is off about her, part of her wants to live another part is "done" and "lynch me". One big + to her is that claiming Necro early is bold since there could be a legit town Necro around, unless ofc Demonspeed was it.
5. James/Ryo -> He is getting hostkilled, maybe? Idk, am rather confused about her exchange with him earlier, and he went silent too. That aside, he is likely either Town Defuser or Mafia Defuser.
6. Shijima/Ishiguro -> Leaning mafia. Weird last second vote on me D1, possibly saving Baka, very much distancing from the game and people questioning him unlike his first game where he was a lot more open to respond, albeit meme-ified.
7. Brandish/Tsubomi -> All he does is tunneling on me/Evil. I am leaning mafia on him, kinda lazy approach to the game.
8. Kato/Takenaka -> Soon to evolve into a Lambu, could either be a good or a bad thing.
9. Wojack/Tochiro -> I feel overall rather fine with his posts I think, leaning town.
10. Evil3ye/Musashi -> Neutral, either shameless mafia scum or he is a master of tunneling to the point of ignoring and twisting everything that speaks against his initial ideas in order to keep on tunneling. Idk which one is worse tbh.
11. Farfalla/Sho -> Very much town, surely? If not she is on a good road to fool everyone, but game has only started so no worries on deep-mafias.
12. Erinyes/Kurata -> Actually leaning town, some posts she did D1 sounded very much like town Erin.
13. Raven/Tenga -> Leaning mafia, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt wherever I can but she's far too detached from the game. I remember her town and her mafia games, and while time has passed since her last game etc I regardless recall more mafia Raven acting this way.
14. Marma/Koyama -> Interesting hints, only one to come out as passive. Trusting her atm, but may change as game progresses.
15. DD/Minigeshi -> If Baka is not mafia then I'd think he is(if one of the 2 is using Demon's role). I'd like to pride myself on reading DD with good % track record, but it's never easy. First thought he's town with the Apprentice claim, but he'd have to have put next to no thought into using his role if he's town with how weird his overall words are(not impossible for town DD I suppose).
16. Holt/Emi -> very spicy hint, kinda flabbergasted everyone's just like "ah ok" with it. Was oddly more D1-active than usual town Holt, but then disappeared D2 so idk.

So to summarize, my mafia-team shoutout is: Kat, Baka, Shijima, Brandish, Raven.

As for who of the 5 I'd lynch today, I'd go either Raven or Shijima personally.
That would imply me or baka are the janitor since mafia even if they had a code to learn the role wouldn't claim it without consulting their team. Vote kill brandish for now only player that caught my eye this game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
wait wait

hang on a second

if DD claims apprentice (odd but ok), y'all already know he's on my sus list from my second comment today, and now everyone knows my role, why not learn from me if he's such a good boi? I can't say it'll confirm him since y'all sus me, but you can have det on me and even spy to check my target when I declare I'll use it the next night. Or w/e other way of proving I'm legit you come up with. This way if I die by mafo you have DD as necro
That's for him to decide. Clearly if the apprentice thinks someone is a mafia they won't do it. But also, having such grand scheme plan in the open makes it super easy for mafia to interfere with strategic blocks or kills and we will know nothing.

But yes, you're right. If a spy would to target you at some point that would help your case a lot.

Who else do you suspect today?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What was my word that I went against?
You wanted to be open and cooperative with the townies about having the potato and then was secretive about who you gave it to. That was the discussion between you and evil.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,603
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That would imply me or baka are the janitor since mafia even if they had a code to learn the role wouldn't claim it without consulting their team. Vote kill brandish for now only player that caught my eye this game.
Yes that would imply that. That said, not impossible they already discussed with their team N1 to claim their victim‘s role. Janitor you play fast.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You wanted to be open and cooperative with the townies about having the potato and then was secretive about who you gave it to. That was the discussion between you and evil.
One does not contradict the other though. I wanted to be open because it was D1, to spur on more reveals and discussions. D2 when I saw Farf having PGO I thought it‘s better to at least not say it so they don‘t know both of our „trap“ powers are on the same person but alas.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's for him to decide. Clearly if the apprentice thinks someone is a mafia they won't do it. But also, having such grand scheme plan in the open makes it super easy for mafia to interfere with strategic blocks or kills and we will know nothing.

But yes, you're right. If a spy would to target you at some point that would help your case a lot.

Who else do you suspect today?
I thought Spy sees their target with Necro‘ed power, not Necro targetting dead person. Should check interaction thread.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
5. James/Ryo -> He is getting hostkilled, maybe? Idk, am rather confused about her exchange with him earlier, and he went silent too. That aside, he is likely either Town Defuser or Mafia Defuser.
Who is her, what is this about? Can you provide quote per favor
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes that would imply that. That said, not impossible they already discussed with their team N1 to claim their victim‘s role. Janitor you play fast.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



One does not contradict the other though. I wanted to be open because it was D1, to spur on more reveals and discussions. D2 when I saw Farf having PGO I thought it‘s better to at least not say it so they don‘t know both of our „trap“ powers are on the same person but alas.
At the very least me and baka have no one else claiming our role. Apprentice and necromancer are pretty common ones.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
!votelock Grysun

Sorry but this isn't worth fighting for.

As a closing note:

Kat, Erin, Gry, DD are my main suspects. Sam and Wojak don't sit right with me either, James (to me) made sense with his reply so less sus today.

Have fun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and Evil and Farf less sus as yday.

Peace out.

Edit: Added (to me) in brackets
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i am stuck between Bakura Sam and DD and i do agree that a sloppy Sam is most likely town but i still think he is a blue
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,603
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who is her, what is this about? Can you provide quote per favor
Crescent, the host. It‘s bizarre so I‘d not talk about it till we know more. Was just a page or two back.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why james getting host killed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top