Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
sam claimed? what did he claim, what's with these unsolicited claims wth
He said he knows that he was blocked, which indicated he has a role with a feedback PM, detective or spy or something. Who in the right mind would say that?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It's fakeable, definitely in a game with a janitor... though it also kinda makes sense in a game with a janitor no? To see what kinda role the ???-dead players have.
that investigator role you mean ? I believe there might be one indeed. But necromancer idk not going to lynch a necro claim, it could definitely be legit. but not really trusting 100%, Im mixed here. it doesnt fit the "don't expect much of me " part of her hint.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He said he knows that he was blocked, which indicated he has a role with a feedback PM, detective or spy or something. Who in the right mind would say that?
Remind me if he hinted anything D1? Those are all active roles that could‘ve belonged to Demon.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
For now votekill james

I still have an issue with Baka's claim it doesnt fit her hint, wttv wording she s trying to justify it doesnt sit well with me. Also Necromancer is fakable.
you're fakeable this game erichii XD

y'all give me too much credit if you'd think I'd have the big brains of thinking of picking this exact role when i still don't even know all the roles.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Remind me if he hinted anything D1? Those are all active roles that could‘ve belonged to Demon.
Don't really have time to make myself but according to Schmetterling's list he said this: active, protagonist material.

Here:
PlayerHint
JamesNiche rarely used role
GryActive role he likes
MeNot often used, not first time
EvilOld school
BakaActive, don't expect much (claimed Necro)
ErinAlrdy got it, basically just her
DemonActive (killed by Janitor)
MarmPassive and fit
DDActive, unimportant (claimed Apprentice)
KatActive
RavenNew, never had it before
SamActive, protagonist material
HoltTimeskip
BranRefusal
PanduActive he doesn't like (Bodyguard)
ShijiRefusal
WojakRefusal
GBRefusal
KatoMIA

It's my own wording to make it short what I got from people. I also intentionally removed other things I've picked up from people's posts.
Coming and going from meetings and life errands so feel free to fix stuff.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Don't really have time to make myself but according to Schmetterling's list he said this: active, protagonist material.
Actually kinda interesting he feels safe enough to hint like this, especially with the blocked comment today
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
For now votekill james
Shouldn't James be able to prove himself by dismembering the bomb? Though not how he said it. He said to Farfalla to pass it to him so he can diffuse but that's not how the role works as he cannot target himself. Bit sus maybe afterall, you're right.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Actually kinda interesting he feels safe enough to hint like this, especially with the blocked comment today
But you said too your role is good or something, no? At least Gry-chan keeps repeating it over and over.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ahh passive and fit, nvm, but he does say your role is good. Suggested digital to learn from you, or like, acted "surprised" that he didn't.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
But you said too your role is good or something, no? At least Gry-chan keeps repeating it over and over.
Oh no, you're remembering it wrong. I said my role was passive and fit.
Very passive I'd say, and I'm not as fit irl atm. I think he meant my hint as an example, as it says more than Demons' plain active (in regards to DD apprenticing him if I'm not mistaken).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah you're a faster typer than me lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ahh passive and fit, nvm, but he does say your role is good. Suggested digital to learn from you, or like, acted "surprised" that he didn't.
Remember DD dodged the question why he picked Demon, only mentioned why he didn‘t pick me(with an explanation that doesn‘t make sense).
And actually I‘m just parroting Marm‘s role according to another post I saw D1 when someone called out Marm‘s role based on her hints and it kinda makes sense. Not that she claimed it.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,873
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Vote kill James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

subject to change.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d surely try to exercise together with Marm if I was Apprentice, given the rest of the hints people did.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ahh passive and fit, nvm, but he does say your role is good. Suggested digital to learn from you, or like, acted "surprised" that he didn't.
wait wait

hang on a second

if DD claims apprentice (odd but ok), y'all already know he's on my sus list from my second comment today, and now everyone knows my role, why not learn from me if he's such a good boi? I can't say it'll confirm him since y'all sus me, but you can have det on me and even spy to check my target when I declare I'll use it the next night. Or w/e other way of proving I'm legit you come up with. This way if I die by mafo you have DD as necro
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

though I'd rather much lynch him tbf.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but at least this way he gets a chance to prove himself

and why apprentice marm? you're speaking as if marm is confirmed townie @GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i mean, who'd want to apprentice a passive role
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top