This is on discord but will put here too.
You deserve to lose if you made such a slip even if town lmao.wait I used it on shijima, shijima was gry and gb.
COME ON NOW.You deserve to lose if you made such a slip even if town lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah thats the mafia team.What if Grysun is with farf and Brandish? i mean it make sense.
Obviously not.Raven and DD same team?
So you think Raven is mafia if you‘re town?Obviously not.

But maybe that is reverse psychology. People here know how you play, but I don't so I cannot compare unfortunately. And "I don't play that way" isn't a very legitimate argument if it makes sense. I still don't trust your Townie claim, but I am going to wait with voting since we cannot afford another mislynch.I don't really play that way. Particularly with 'Townie'. If I was mafia I'd have better things to do than use Sickly that can be tracked late game.
I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.I am Banshee. Sad ghost noises.
Well raven still hasnt claime da role.So you think Raven is mafia if you‘re town?![]()
thats the most sense anyone has made this game, lets kill brandish. the vanilla townie.But maybe that is reverse psychology. People here know how you play, but I don't so I cannot compare unfortunately. And "I don't play that way" isn't a very legitimate argument if it makes sense. I still don't trust your Townie claim, but I am going to wait with voting since we cannot afford another mislynch.
I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.
BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brandish.@Erinyes who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@Marmalade who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@wojak t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@digitaldude t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
We need to act now, We are against 2 mafia teams. One mislynch and its over

hold up!! there is only 19 players you are saying there is 6 mafia plus a shapeshifter?Farf SS
DD Raven +1 Janitor team
Demon GB +1 other team
How did I do?
I claimed active role, VT is not active. I didn‘t correct him because I thought he called me petty, only when Baka said I was vengeful in a post I needed to correct her because it looked like she called it my role.I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.
No I made a mistake in the first reveal.@digitaldude wait you said Sam à d when I posted my results you say it was shijima
I will check shijimas posts when home.
Can you votekill now, we need to be readythats the most sense anyone has made this game, lets kill brandish. the vanilla townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brandish.