Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
What if Grysun is with farf and Brandish? i mean it make sense.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I CLAIMED ON DAY 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What if Grysun is with farf and Brandish? i mean it make sense.
yeah thats the mafia team.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't really play that way. Particularly with 'Townie'. If I was mafia I'd have better things to do than use Sickly that can be tracked late game.
But maybe that is reverse psychology. People here know how you play, but I don't so I cannot compare unfortunately. And "I don't play that way" isn't a very legitimate argument if it makes sense. I still don't trust your Townie claim, but I am going to wait with voting since we cannot afford another mislynch.

I am Banshee. Sad ghost noises.
I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.

BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf SS
DD Raven +1 Janitor team
Demon GB +1 other team

How did I do?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Erinyes who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@Marmalade who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@wojak t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@digitaldude t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

We need to act now, We are against 2 mafia teams. One mislynch and its over
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But maybe that is reverse psychology. People here know how you play, but I don't so I cannot compare unfortunately. And "I don't play that way" isn't a very legitimate argument if it makes sense. I still don't trust your Townie claim, but I am going to wait with voting since we cannot afford another mislynch.



I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.

BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
thats the most sense anyone has made this game, lets kill brandish. the vanilla townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@Marmalade who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@wojak t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@digitaldude t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

We need to act now, We are against 2 mafia teams. One mislynch and its over
Brandish.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.
I claimed active role, VT is not active. I didn‘t correct him because I thought he called me petty, only when Baka said I was vengeful in a post I needed to correct her because it looked like she called it my role.
Banshee is active role VT is not.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
thats the most sense anyone has made this game, lets kill brandish. the vanilla townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Brandish.
Can you votekill now, we need to be ready
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top