Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Nice slip.

I don't know if GB will die today or not. But you confirmed now that you knew he will die.

:rofl
Did you not see GB race to lynch Holt yesterday, then point out his fingers on others (like moi) throughout the phase?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sharks are circling, lmao
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Did you not see GB race to lynch Holt yesterday, then point out his fingers on others (like moi) throughout the phase?
Everyone agreed that Holt was fishy because of his claims. Even you, You CHANGED IN CRITICAL TIME. Its screams mafia play. You also indirectly confirmed that you know GB would die, by telling i'm staging and planning it out as if i knew what will happen.

You keep confirming that you are scum.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Everyone agreed that Holt was fishy because of his claims. Even you, You CHANGED IN CRITICAL TIME. Its screams mafia play. You also indirectly confirmed that you know GB would die, by telling i'm staging and planning it out as if i knew what will happen.

You keep confirming that you are scum.
You are a lost cause, town or mafia. I showed you a post earlier in the day when I stated I could change my vote. If you have this notion that change is bad ingrained you should mention such the moment you notice someone saying they might change their vote later. You using this 'logic' now gives the appearance of convenience for some kind of motive.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You are a lost cause, town or mafia. I showed you a post earlier in the day when I stated I could change my vote. If you have this notion that change is bad ingrained you should mention such the moment you notice someone saying they might change their vote later. You using this 'logic' now gives the appearance of convenience for some kind of motive.
It doesn't mean much, You still swapped in critical time when you normally don't speically when HOLT TURNED OUT TO BE ILLUSION, AGAIN, Its not in your best interest to lynch a player you already get ride off.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It doesn't mean much, You still swapped in critical time when you normally don't speically when HOLT TURNED OUT TO BE ILLUSION, AGAIN, Its not in your best interest to lynch a player you already get ride off.
I get it, point out that I know he was illusion etc.

You'd be better off making the argument that I knew Holt was an illusion and was able to make such a post (about switching votes) earlier in the day because of that knowledge. But you are stuck in the mud on some late switch, giving the appearance of convenience, and/or laziness. This feels planned and scripted.

Btw, my time zone kind of played a role too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speaking of, I'm approaching curfew, got about 'nother 30mins in me.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
This feels planned and scripted.
How it feels planned and scripted, when your obvious votelock is super fishy, I talk about behaviour pattern, It doesn't need planning, It comes from common sense and awareness. It is not rocket science
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I‘ll take some hours to step back and reevaluate everything. Too many posts being thrown around wildly. We need some order.

Everyone should gather their minds and write thoughts on remaining players(8, not counting self).
This is reasonable, will do so in the morning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How it feels planned and scripted, when your obvious votelock is super fishy, I talk about behaviour pattern, It doesn't need planning, It comes from common sense and awareness. It is not rocket science
Fair enough, this is your read. I've given precedence for the change, and I'll leave it there.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
This is reasonable, will do so in the morning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Fair enough, this is your read. I've given precedence for the change, and I'll leave it there.
Your precedence doesn't mean much. Because your play and behavior pattern doesn't fit with it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You need to do better.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so among those players there should be like 4 or 5 scums ( chances to make it are close to 0 with 2 mafia and SS ( 3 killing parties unless SS was secondary)


~GrySun/Ritsu~ claims banshee
~SirSam/Mob~ Psychiatrist Died N2
~Demonspeed/Teru~ ??? N1 (investigation reveals Mafia doctor =
~GB/Serizawa~ ??? N4
~Kat/Mogami~ claims Paranoid spy
~Baka/Mezato~ Necromancer (Curse and Paranoid)
~James/Ryo~ Bomb Defuser (Restless Spirit) died N2
~Shijima/Ishiguro~ Detective (lynched D3)
~Brandish/Tsubomi~ claims pirated Marm chan + sickly secondary
~Kato/Takenaka~ Spy (Lynched D2)
~Wojack/Tochiro~claims prostitute
~Evil3ye/Musashi~ Doctor - Died N2
~Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider
~Erinyes/Kurata~claims Spirit medium + investigator already used)
~Raven/Tenga~ said her role is related to one of her previous one, claims to be able to protect townies
~Panda/Sakurai~ Bodyguard - lynched D1
~Marma/Koyama~ claims healthy (plain townie if pirated)
~DD/Minigeshi~ claims apprentice who learns Sm from Erin
~Holt/Emi~ Apprentice - Turned into illusion N3 and shattered D4



pretty much half of the remaining cast is scum

~GrySun/Ritsu~ claims banshee -> convenient claim, while banshee could make sense.
~Kat/Mogami~ claims Paranoid spy -> credible claim could be fake too, im mixed about it
~Brandish/Tsubomi~ claims pirated Marm chan + sickly secondary Im mixed here he plays as usual could be both
~Wojack/Tochiro~claims prostitute weird attitude yesterday could be prostitute or escort , convenient targets, I tend to distrust.
~Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider tend to trust her but I remmeber last game
~Erinyes/Kurata~claims Spirit medium + investigator already used) N/a
~Raven/Tenga~ said her role is related to one of her previous one, claims to be able to protect townies I dont knbow which role shes refering to, same as Bran, she plays as I saw her playing, she could be both
~Marma/Koyama~ claims healthy (plain townie if pirated) tend to trust , consistent overall, but i dont exclude the possibility of Healthy being a secondary for a tp or mafia role.
~DD/Minigeshi~ claims apprentice who learns Sm from Erin conveniently claimed after me, and conveniently admitted he made a mistake after i posted my results today. could be legit tho.



@Raven you said you can protect towns, can you reveal your targets and your role , or at least the targets?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude could you confirm which nights for Shijima targets ?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
so among those players there should be like 4 or 5 scums ( chances to make it are close to 0 with 2 mafia and SS ( 3 killing parties unless SS was secondary)


~GrySun/Ritsu~ claims banshee
~SirSam/Mob~ Psychiatrist Died N2
~Demonspeed/Teru~ ??? N1 (investigation reveals Mafia doctor =
~GB/Serizawa~ ??? N4
~Kat/Mogami~ claims Paranoid spy
~Baka/Mezato~ Necromancer (Curse and Paranoid)
~James/Ryo~ Bomb Defuser (Restless Spirit) died N2
~Shijima/Ishiguro~ Detective (lynched D3)
~Brandish/Tsubomi~ claims pirated Marm chan + sickly secondary
~Kato/Takenaka~ Spy (Lynched D2)
~Wojack/Tochiro~claims prostitute
~Evil3ye/Musashi~ Doctor - Died N2
~Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider
~Erinyes/Kurata~claims Spirit medium + investigator already used)
~Raven/Tenga~ said her role is related to one of her previous one, claims to be able to protect townies
~Panda/Sakurai~ Bodyguard - lynched D1
~Marma/Koyama~ claims healthy (plain townie if pirated)
~DD/Minigeshi~ claims apprentice who learns Sm from Erin
~Holt/Emi~ Apprentice - Turned into illusion N3 and shattered D4



pretty much half of the remaining cast is scum

~GrySun/Ritsu~ claims banshee -> convenient claim, while banshee could make sense.
~Kat/Mogami~ claims Paranoid spy -> credible claim could be fake too, im mixed about it
~Brandish/Tsubomi~ claims pirated Marm chan + sickly secondary Im mixed here he plays as usual could be both
~Wojack/Tochiro~claims prostitute weird attitude yesterday could be prostitute or escort , convenient targets, I tend to distrust.
~Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider tend to trust her but I remmeber last game
~Erinyes/Kurata~claims Spirit medium + investigator already used) N/a
~Raven/Tenga~ said her role is related to one of her previous one, claims to be able to protect townies I dont knbow which role shes refering to, same as Bran, she plays as I saw her playing, she could be both
~Marma/Koyama~ claims healthy (plain townie if pirated) tend to trust , consistent overall, but i dont exclude the possibility of Healthy being a secondary for a tp or mafia role.
~DD/Minigeshi~ claims apprentice who learns Sm from Erin conveniently claimed after me, and conveniently admitted he made a mistake after i posted my results today. could be legit tho.



@Raven you said you can protect towns, can you reveal your targets and your role , or at least the targets?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude could you confirm which nights for Shijima targets ?
I meant i can save the game for townies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Grysun was spreading negative energy. I had to say that.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so as a reminder for sam no results on N1 and he targeted Marm on N2 so he didnt die on pgo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Brandish μ you sicklied DD ? sorry if it has been discussed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what your thoughts on players ?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider tend to trust her but I remmeber last game
Erinyes chan, She claimed two roles that shouldn't be together balance wise, Vengeful and Hider, If you are vengeful then you are meant to die for a cause and if you are hider then you are meant to hide for a cause. You can't be both. It is the most BS claims ever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean i can change to vote farfalla. Her claims doesn't make sense at all. If you guys don't agree on Brandish play behaviour pattern.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erinyes chan, She claimed two roles that shouldn't be together balance wise, Vengeful and Hider, If you are vengeful then you are meant to die for a cause and if you are hider then you are meant to hide for a cause. You can't be both. It is the most BS claims ever.
ah no actually Vengeful is this :
Vengeful Townie (Townie): Vengeful Townie has a one-shot kill ability they can use at night after being lynched. This kill cannot be prevented (hidden/blocked/protected) in any way. (GAME 8)
My point is I doubt we have banshee and vengeful, bc they both are killing abilities , i might be wrong, but to me it might be too much, that said with that setting it could be working, i can't tell, but im pretty surprised that Gry is surviving that long with a killing ability, coz if he were banshee i believe for scum its safer to kill him earlier than wait him to mark more potential scums. that's my 2 cents i could be wrong idk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@wojak who did you block last night
--- Double Post Merged, ---

that said vengeful works only if lynched so...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
ah no actually Vengeful is this :


My point is I doubt we have banshee and vengeful, bc they both are killing abilities , i might be wrong, but to me it might be too much, that said with that setting it could be working, i can't tell, but im pretty surprised that Gry is surviving that long with a killing ability, coz if he were banshee i believe for scum its safer to kill him earlier than wait him to mark more potential scums. that's my 2 cents i could be wrong idk.
Yes you die for a cause even if lynched, You can't have hider role that acts the opposite way. To hide, When you can get yourself killed on purpose to perform a kill on someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean we lynch farfalla and we will see if she is honest.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun and @Farfalla dont tell me you are lovers lol I have some flashbacks of that game , you both surviving with an afterdeath killing ability is interesting ! :sexyarf :handgun

Yes you die for a cause even if lynched, You can't have hider role that acts the opposite way. To hide, When you can get yourself killed on purpose to perform a kill on someone.
Hider is a blocking role, it was a one use ability according to farf , I dont think its contradictory, but im not saying she's legit either, I tend to trust her coz i cant see a mafia revealing that way she did, But i dont exclude any scenario.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
My point is I doubt we have banshee and vengeful, bc they both are killing abilities , i might be wrong, but to me it might be too much, that said with that setting it could be working, i can't tell, but im pretty surprised that Gry is surviving that long with a killing ability, coz if he were banshee i believe for scum its safer to kill him earlier than wait him to mark more potential scums. that's my 2 cents i could be wrong idk.
I don't buy this Banshee claim either. I still believe that you slipped when Brandish implied you were VT and you didn't correct it.

BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
@Erinyes @Farfalla @Marmalade thoughts on this?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@GrySun and @Farfalla dont tell me you are lovers lol I have some flashbacks of that game , you both surviving with an afterdeath killing ability is interesting ! :sexyarf :handgun



Hider is a blocking role, it was a one use ability according to farf , I dont think its contradictory, but im not saying she's legit either, I tend to trust her coz i cant see a mafia revealing that way she did, But i dont exclude any scenario.
How its not contradictory? Why would you trust her on the one time thing too?
Erinyes, They don't fit together, One role require risk and the other require safety. You can't have both.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nt tell me you are lovers
There is also good chance that we have two lovers playing in one team with Janitor and SS as secondary.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Your precedence doesn't mean much. Because your play and behavior pattern doesn't fit with it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You need to do better.
Your headcanon pattern doesn't mean much perhaps.

so as a reminder for sam no results on N1 and he targeted Marm on N2 so he didnt die on pgo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Brandish μ you sicklied DD ? sorry if it has been discussed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what your thoughts on players ?
Yes, Sickly DD. I am not Pirate btw, I am Townie. Will post thoughts on players etc tomorrow. I'm likely to vote dd, then lock Raven just before the day ends lmao.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes @Farfalla @Marmalade thoughts on this?
Yeah thats my point, too.

Erinyes, They don't fit together, One role require risk and the other require safety. You can't have both.
Well pompom was once vigilante traitor, thats not compatible and still she was ( tbh if I were the host I would have rerolled ; coz its like giving mafia a new daytime killing ability, thats not compatible imo ) I consider that innocent child /traitor pair is a contradicting one , but Hider Vt is totally doable if hosts want to add spice, and our hosts are spicy enough. That said, again im not saying shes legit, that i dont know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not Pirate btw, I am Townie.
Oh i misread.

What do you think of all other players ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kat its here :
My point is I doubt we have banshee and vengeful, bc they both are killing abilities , i might be wrong, but to me it might be too much, that said with that setting it could be working, i can't tell, but im pretty surprised that Gry is surviving that long with a killing ability, coz if he were banshee i believe for scum its safer to kill him earlier than wait him to mark more potential scums. that's my 2 cents i could be wrong idk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top