Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
ell pompom was once vigilante traitor,
Bad balance at best. I don't think its common thing. We trust what is logical.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes we can also combine our doubts, You say we can't have two killing roles banshee and vengeful in one game. and i say we can't have hider and vengeful in one role. We have a common doubt about someone. We doubt farf.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

About Grysun, I'm waiting his new posts, I hope he chill out when he comeback again.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can't tell for sure if he is Mafia or Townie, But now leaning Mafia to me.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
grysun survival rate when town is at best up to day 2, usually killed on N1 :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dont know what to do with DD , is it genuine mistake or conveneint chnage after my results on sam, but sure that doesnt look good, too
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Here again, reading the last part of yesterday and rereading this phase before commenting
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
11 hrs left, I hope we all make early decisions and vote lock because games at this stage get ruined, People end up wasting their votelock or not voting, Happened in every single i played.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so among those players there should be like 4 or 5 scums ( chances to make it are close to 0 with 2 mafia and SS ( 3 killing parties unless SS was secondary)


~GrySun/Ritsu~ claims banshee
~SirSam/Mob~ Psychiatrist Died N2
~Demonspeed/Teru~ ??? N1 (investigation reveals Mafia doctor =
~GB/Serizawa~ ??? N4
~Kat/Mogami~ claims Paranoid spy
~Baka/Mezato~ Necromancer (Curse and Paranoid)
~James/Ryo~ Bomb Defuser (Restless Spirit) died N2
~Shijima/Ishiguro~ Detective (lynched D3)
~Brandish/Tsubomi~ claims pirated Marm chan + sickly secondary
~Kato/Takenaka~ Spy (Lynched D2)
~Wojack/Tochiro~claims prostitute
~Evil3ye/Musashi~ Doctor - Died N2
~Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider
~Erinyes/Kurata~claims Spirit medium + investigator already used)
~Raven/Tenga~ said her role is related to one of her previous one, claims to be able to protect townies
~Panda/Sakurai~ Bodyguard - lynched D1
~Marma/Koyama~ claims healthy (plain townie if pirated)
~DD/Minigeshi~ claims apprentice who learns Sm from Erin
~Holt/Emi~ Apprentice - Turned into illusion N3 and shattered D4



pretty much half of the remaining cast is scum

~GrySun/Ritsu~ claims banshee -> convenient claim, while banshee could make sense.
~Kat/Mogami~ claims Paranoid spy -> credible claim could be fake too, im mixed about it
~Brandish/Tsubomi~ claims pirated Marm chan + sickly secondary Im mixed here he plays as usual could be both
~Wojack/Tochiro~claims prostitute weird attitude yesterday could be prostitute or escort , convenient targets, I tend to distrust.
~Farfalla/Sho~ claims vengeful townie + hider tend to trust her but I remmeber last game
~Erinyes/Kurata~claims Spirit medium + investigator already used) N/a
~Raven/Tenga~ said her role is related to one of her previous one, claims to be able to protect townies I dont knbow which role shes refering to, same as Bran, she plays as I saw her playing, she could be both
~Marma/Koyama~ claims healthy (plain townie if pirated) tend to trust , consistent overall, but i dont exclude the possibility of Healthy being a secondary for a tp or mafia role.
~DD/Minigeshi~ claims apprentice who learns Sm from Erin conveniently claimed after me, and conveniently admitted he made a mistake after i posted my results today. could be legit tho.



@Raven you said you can protect towns, can you reveal your targets and your role , or at least the targets?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude could you confirm which nights for Shijima targets ?
Night 1 grysun night 2 GB
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Grinch will have to go for now, so I will votekill Brandish. I will be back to see what happens later tonight and possibly change my vote if people I trust give me some good points why we should vote someone else.

Just a sum up:
  • Gry Banshee claimed targets: Brandish, Evil, Holt and Raven.
  • I don't think mafia wouldn't have killed him yet if he was legit unless there was a chance their teammate was on the list (since Evil and Holt are dead and Raven's target was revealed only today, I would like to think the most likely mafia/tp in this scenario would be Brandish. Not disregarding the Raven mafia/tp option either, but Brandish makes more sense in my head right now.
  • It is likely that Gry and Brandish are on the same team given how Gry reacted after I mentioned this scenario: he was first thinking Brandish was sus and later he was trying to save him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Christ, I got a lot to read. Gonna be catching up like in D1, wanna reread the other posts as well cause I was too rushed in my early morning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Spy always gets back a PM even when blocked.
I made a very big post yday that started with how that's not the case this time.

I targetted Brandish tonight btw and got no PM again which once again can mean either blocked by Escort or Brandish didn't target anyone (which he should have I believe even if he didn't say what his primary role was).
If we're to believe you're legit (which I still do) then along with confirmed townie Jambaka not getting a det result on Gry in N3, then yeah, you got blocked, since in spite of if Bran is town or mafia, his Sickly role is confirmed once DD can't vote and Jambaka died with the curse.

I am not SS. My main role is Townie. I've been trying to bait all game as the only good thing you can get out of that role is to be Sleeper, or at least be Death Miller for the lolz. And if I have to die as town taking a bullet is quite helpful.
Can you repeat why didn't you use Sickly in N1 and 2 btw if you have alrdy? Can't see why I town Sickly would hold back on that? Even if you hit another townie, it's not like in D2, for example, that would have been so harmful it could to cost the game, so why not? If anything, it could hinder scum from possibly saving teammates.

Also explains her sudden shift to GB end of day.
Sudden shift lmao... Theorizing (even if I'd see the theory as silly for what I've pointed out to early today) is not only fair game but necessary, but just don't be crafty, Gry. I said multiple times yday I was fine with Holt's lynch, even if I discussed a pause, and I've also mentioned GB in that, which I had been doing for days. My vote came with time considerable before the end, followed by an explanation, and I made 0 effort to pressure for people to change it from Holt. You saw it with Shijima, I don't see back and watch if I'm set on something, so don't use that half-assed excuse. You've been subtly wanting to set people up since D1, again Evil was an example, the irony...

Throwing Brandish there, to gaslight us and make us believe you are not together?
Oh damn you cracked my 200ip move!

You deserve to lose if you made such a slip even if town lmao.
Quite "unkind" after we just lynched Shijima and Holt that way and you were complacent...

BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
Ohhhh, that's a rly interesting point

Also are we certain GB was a mafia right?
Because of his playstyle and, again, pool/elim. process I'm working with a "yes" assumption.

One mafia team is certainly having less members than the other. If Brandish was recruited by the Janitor team they are 4. Demon‘s team only has 1 person left most likely. Hm.
So you're working with the possibility of 7 scums in a 19 people game, since before you placed GB and Demon together?

Farf‘s playstyle is trustworthy but her roles kinda aren‘t,
What, how? James is confirmed as town bomb defuser, Marm is semi confirmed (at least trusted) as Healthy townie, Jinx turned this as a semi walking dead roles parade. Again Idk what kind of thing you wanna pavement in here, and again I've been upfront about this very specific hint and role from the go.

I was fooled by you and farf.
Oh lord, second "how" in a row lmao. You've been calling me sus since D1, when you even said my issue with your playstyle was some sort of anti favoritism... Now you imply you've followed me at any point? Right...

She claimed two roles that shouldn't be together balance wise, Vengeful and Hider, If you are vengeful then you are meant to die for a cause and if you are hider then you are meant to hide for a cause.
'_' what? Vengeful is supposed to die during the day, Raven, Hider allows it to survive the night. I actually liked the combo a lot and prop'd the hosts in the PM when I saw it lmao. You can go ahead and lynch me, I'll prove exactly that: I was prolly targeted to be killed in N3, hence no deaths, and am around now with the chance to kill one of you after you lynch me. It's a rly great combo.

@GrySun and @Farfalla dont tell me you are lovers lol I have some flashbacks of that game , you both surviving with an afterdeath killing ability is interesting ! :sexyarf :handgun
Don't think we have lovers in this game, but no I'm not lover. I don't think I was supposed to be here today if it wasn't for my temp, which is what I just said above (that imo scums alrdy tried to kill me in N3).

Ok done catching up o/


Funnily it just hit me that maybe Raven is indeed town, since she's organizing people to lynch me. I have a bigger problem with the ones that seem to have held back after I said who I'd kill - cause scums should certainly be afraid of that, especially if their parties aren't big.

Finally, did wojak claim his N4 target in the end? Didn't see it, but been reading fast as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
'_' what? Vengeful is supposed to die during the day, Raven, Hider allows it to survive the night. I actually liked the combo a lot and prop'd the hosts in the PM when I saw it lmao. You can go ahead and lynch me, I'll prove exactly that: I was prolly targeted to be killed in N3, hence no deaths, and am around now with the chance to kill one of you after you lynch me. It's a rly great combo.
What i said wrong? Lynch = Die, then you kill someone at night. You can kill with it, Hider mean you will hide not getting yourself killed. Having two major roles that have different play style is not plausible balance wise.

You can't have both roles, That combo is unbalanced, and i don't think a host with the right balance mind will allow something like that.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,246
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hesitating between gry and Dd, but not giving a pass to anyone else, just picking the most suspicious and those who slipped somehow. Favoring gry over DD since DD can at least provide results. I will try to catch up carefully when im home, I quickly browsed so I might have missed some infos. i hope Wojak will come asap to share his last night target.

Votekill gry for now, might change it later
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What i said wrong? Lynch = Die, then you kill someone at night. You can kill with it, Hider mean you will hide not getting yourself killed. Having two major roles that have different play style is not plausible balance wise.

You can't have both roles, That combo is unbalanced, and i don't think a host with the right balance mind will allow something like that.
But if I'm killed at night, the role doesn't trigger, Raven. I still don't see your point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla thoughts on the idea you are mafia janitor with a shapeshifter temp ability?
Didn't I answer to that alrdy in my first post?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I just dont understand why the vengful townie gets a random hider ability...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
But if I'm killed at night, the role doesn't trigger, Raven. I still don't see your point.
The point is you can't have two roles that gives you the privilege of being hella safe like that, Not only that but you can also kill at night if you get lynched at day. Lets say you are really Vt/Hider, Mafia won't gamble letting you lynched at day or target you at night. The roles themselves are giving you too much to do if certain scenarios happens. I just don't buy it as it would be too op.

They also can have different play styles, Lets say i'm Vt, I will be pushing myself to get killed at some point without revealing, Not playing it safe like you. And Mafia won't target you anyway if you re playing with super fishy style. They won't kill you and will wait to get you lynched and not waste a kill. Normally if you revealed that you are Vt you would get targeted the next night by mafia, Thats why your role shouldn't be revealed.

Having Hider allows you to reveal it, while also being safe, In all balance sense, its fucked up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and i don't buy it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just dont understand why the vengful townie gets a random hider ability...
Maybe you're not reading any of my posts then lmao. But if you disagree with how I perceive it, then you tell that to the hosts later.

The point is you can't have two roles that gives you the privilege of being hella safe like that, Not only that but you can also kill at night if you get lynched at day. Lets say you are really Vt/Hider, Mafia won't gamble letting you lynched at day or target you at night. The roles themselves are giving you too much to do if certain scenarios happens. I just don't buy it as it would be too op.

They also can have different play styles, Lets say i'm Vt, I will be pushing myself to get killed at some point without revealing, Not playing it safe like you. And Mafia won't target you anyway if you re playing with super fishy style. They won't kill you and will wait to get you lynched and not waste a kill. Normally if you revealed that you are Vt you would get targeted the next night by mafia, Thats why your role shouldn't be revealed.

Having Hider allows you to reveal it, while also being safe, In all balance sense, its fucked up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and i don't buy it
You're talking as if you don't know the Hider is temp and only works for 1 night '-' ...
And sure, don't buy it~
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@wojak what was your target this night?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Maybe you're not reading any of my posts then lmao. But if you disagree with how I perceive it, then you tell that to the hosts later.


You're talking as if you don't know the Hider is temp and only works for 1 night '-' ...
And sure, don't buy it~
YOU claimed to be only 1 time use only. Nothing in the role description say that. It clearly says EACH NIGHT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top