This is on discord but will put here too.
Considered that too, but I kinda wonder who's been blocking Kat in that case. Unless she really is an illusion '-'There's a scenario where wojak was blocked himself and DD would be legit
Well it's rly bugging me that Kat is a Spy that won't die and that we lack a block on her when both Jambaka and Holt are confirmed to have been blocked. So we either go the perma SS route or we believe there's a liar between you and her.Raven and Kat are in the same team?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah cute that you're reaching me out now lmao. Just look at that.Grysun said he won't save himself, Now he changed his mind, He was willing to kill me and i accepted that fate. Now he don't want to die.
Idk about Raven but I am on my own with a few remaining townies and completely frustrated at this point because we have likely already lost.Raven and Kat are in the same team?
I think it’s better if you change your vote. Voting DD is safer to get a mafia I rationally think.Ah cute that you're reaching me out now lmao. Just look at that.
If there's perma SS on top of 2 mafia teams no point worrying about your choice since we lost then anyway. Easier assumption is that she's simply lying.Well it's rly bugging me that Kat is a Spy that won't die and that we lack a block on her when both Jambaka and Holt are confirmed to have been blocked. So we either go the perma SS route or we believe there's a liar between you and her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You really don't sound like it though, but nice try.Idk about Raven but I am on my own with a few remaining townies and completely frustrated at this point because we have likely already lost.
There are new development now, He was willing to take a bullet and die, And since he is banshee, He would target me. Now he changed that. Its not about taking sides. I'm taking what is the better route for townies wining condiitonAh cute that you're reaching me out now lmao. Just look at that.
Please consider that Gry is walking inconsistency. He is 100% scum.Considering going for DD just to at least shine some light on this mess but ahhhh
What was your target this night pleaseIdk about Raven but I am on my own with a few remaining townies and completely frustrated at this point because we have likely already lost.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---