Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I mean kat has been claiming spy since day 2, you think she was the mafia janitor?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I mean kat has been claiming spy since day 2, you think she was the mafia janitor?
I think she was the mafia. I cannot say if she is the janitor. The day we lynched Holt, Kat, Holt and Baka claimed blocked. I blocked holt, Rave likely blocked baka. Which means Kat was lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually it is possible that Raven blocked Mafia janitor for two straight days? And raven was trying to go for Brandish first then GrySun.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So, I blocked Sam on night 1, Baka on night 2, Holt on night 3. DigitalDude on night 4 and Kat on night 5.

First three admitted being blocked.

DigitalDude case I don't know. I do think he is a mafia. But not sure what Erin's finding impy about him. What happens when an escort block town prostitute? I have no Idea what may have happened here.

I blocked Kat last night and we only had no mafia kill. Which strongly implies she is a mafia.

That's my findings so far. I am not really withholding any information at this point, If you have any question about my reasoning, feel free to ask.
One last thing. I have already mentioned Poisoner which would explain N1 one kill. But you are all not listening to me at all. So yeah I could have been easily framed and you can expect multiple kills next night. That is all.

You can call this ragequitting or losing hope or giving up but this game has sucked out all my energy so until next time.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
One last thing. I have already mentioned Poisoner which would explain N1 one kill. But you are all not listening to me at all. So yeah I could have been easily framed and you can expect multiple kills next night. That is all.

You can call this ragequitting or losing hope or giving up but this game has sucked out all my energy so until next time.
adios
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes can you check whom raven targeted the night we had no night kill?
so yeah idont know what happened, but DD got exactly same results as I got last night, as said earlier I m not saying hes 100% cleared but, theres no other way than Sm to get those results.
whom did you investigate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess spirit medium can only target dead townies
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ignore my tag Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude

The night I blocked you, it is possible Raven targeted me. And we had janitor kill.
The night before and after that we had no Janitor Kill. Which means Raven likely targeted the janitor the two days.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Which means, even if Kat is mafia, she is probably not the janitor. But she is mafia regardless and a good lynch I'd say.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Something doesn't add up.

the night we had no kills, I blocked Holt, Raven blocked baka. She couldn't have blocked the Janitor. Likely someone's protection role saved Janitor kill?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Here's what I was trying to put together last night but ran out of time since I was putting Oli to bed before (Gry wasn't confirmed by then but now that only adds to those):

N3
BlockerwojakRaven-
TargetHolt: learning from wojakJambaka: det on GryKat: spying on Gry
Confirmation> died without a role> didn't get a det resultnone +Gry targeted Holt
N4
BlockerwojakRaven-
TargetDD: SMing Shijiwojak: blocking DDKat: spying on Bran
Evidence> wojak's claim> failed to block DD, whose claim is sustained by Erinnone +Bran sickened DD

Considering Holt, Jambaka and Gry are all confirmed, their words are trustworthy. Bran ain't trustworthy but the hosts confirm his action in spite of his alignment, so his action itself is confirmed. So Kat lacking PMs isn't due to her targets not achieving a result, that would demand a 3rd blocker, which we rly don't have.
+ wojak's claim now

So votekill Kat

THE MAD MAN DID IT HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I investigated baka/jammin and they targetted gry night 4.
^ another evidence, Jambaka didn't get blocked in N4 cause Raven's team decided to kill her

Im suprised too that VT wasnt night killed, its more beneficial for scum to target farf at night if she's VT than lynch her, still ...
Yeah but Raven was killed by Marcie, which means scums failed / recruited (<< unlikely imo), so I couldn't have died, Erinchi o.o
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Which could still mean Kat is mafia and 50% chance of being the janitor
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
adios
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes can you check whom raven targeted the night we had no night kill?


whom did you investigate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess spirit medium can only target dead townies
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ignore my tag Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude

The night I blocked you, it is possible Raven targeted me. And we had janitor kill.
The night before and after that we had no Janitor Kill. Which means Raven likely targeted the janitor the two days.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Which means, even if Kat is mafia, she is probably not the janitor. But she is mafia regardless and a good lynch I'd say.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Something doesn't add up.

the night we had no kills, I blocked Holt, Raven blocked baka. She couldn't have blocked the Janitor. Likely someone's protection role saved Janitor kill?
or........THE JANITOR HAD SHAPESHIFTER WHICH IS BASICALLY A KILLER HIDER!! It's all starting to make sense.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Let me summarize it properly.

The night we had no kills

  • I blocked Holt, Raven blocked Baka. Kat claimed blocked but was certainly a false claim.
  • Holt and Baka are town. So likely Janitor kill got blocked by some protection or hiding. But why the other team/third party could not kill any?

Last night, GrySun killed Raven. And we had no other kill.

  • I blocked Kat and Raven blocked someone
  • Which likely implies I blocked a killing party Raven blocked another.
  • Likely either I blocked the janitor or Raven did.

But are we certain that there are two mafia teams here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then again without 2 mafia teams how did we have 4 kills one night?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But are we certain that there are two mafia teams here?
Erin's results say that the Janitor first kill (Demon) was Mafia Doctor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then again without 2 mafia teams how did we have 4 kills one night?
4? O.o 3 in N2, no?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
4? O.o 3 in N2, no?
It is 3. I probably counted the day lynch with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why didn't they use Janitor in N2?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also do you guys think Demon and Raven in the same mafia team?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raven wanted to lynch brandish early last day. It is possible she blocked him. If Kat is mafia but not Janitor, then there is a possibility that Brandish is the janitor.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Raven wanted to lynch brandish early last day. It is possible she blocked him. If Kat is mafia but not Janitor, then there is a possibility that Brandish is the janitor.
I think she killed jammin and someone janitored gb. I think she killed jammin, she was upset that Baka get replaced by jammin or it looks so I'm pretty confident she killed him instead of blocking.
Bran wasn't blocked last night and previous, he used sickly.
So to me Kat is very likely janitor.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I think she killed jammin and someone janitored gb. I think she killed jammin, she was upset that Baka get replaced by jammin or it looks so I'm pretty confident she killed him instead of blocking.
Bran wasn't blocked last night and previous, he used sickly.
So to me Kat is very likely janitor.
I hope it is true. A lot of information would come to light then.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
KAT OR FARFALLA are the janitors for sure.
If farf is non town which I don't exclude but, just speculating over possibilities, I think she would probably be the shape-shifter secondary instead of hider. If so I wouldn't be surprised if she's a 3rd party like mentor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or lovers. Masons or lovers are some fave crescent chan roles, Id be surprised if there's no real tp, nor lovers or masons. Not saying there are but just trying to see all options.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Considering Demon and GB were mafia (which we will know for sure if Kat is janitor)
After we lynch Kat there are still 2 mafias remaining

Who do you guys think are the 2 remaining ones?

For me the sus list is

1. Brandish
2. Farfalla
3. digitaldude
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well Ik I can't prove things to you guys just by saying that it rly ain't me, I ain't mafia or TP. But idk I should be just like Marm in terms of being upfront with our roles, imo. Saying GB was mafia along with Demon and Raven wouldn't make the game end with Kat's lynch imo, cause that's a small scum pool for a 19 players game, but Kat could still flip something different than red and it will still help us see where we stand. Plus priority rules say Banshee kills with prio3 (it's specified in it for killing and cursing) so maybe Raven died before having the chance to kill if she was alone, idk (remember GB could have been her teammate before and we dunno the configuration). I'm feeding Oli, gotta shower him, put him to sleep, and then I can read back on stuff to see if I can find out how Kat could be related to what we know of scums and maybe leave something behind.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Well Ik I can't prove things to you guys just by saying that it rly ain't me, I ain't mafia or TP. But idk I should be just like Marm in terms of being upfront with our roles, imo. Saying GB was mafia along with Demon and Raven wouldn't make the game end with Kat's lynch imo, cause that's a small scum pool for a 19 players game, but Kat could still flip something different than red and it will still help us see where we stand. Plus priority rules say Banshee kills with prio3 (it's specified in it for killing and cursing) so maybe Raven died before having the chance to kill if she was alone, idk (remember GB could have been her teammate before and we dunno the configuration). I'm feeding Oli, gotta shower him, put him to sleep, and then I can read back on stuff to see if I can find out how Kat could be related to what we know of scums and maybe leave something behind.
If Kat isn't Mafia then we are done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top