Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

FireIce

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
692
Reaction score
1,096
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
France
Probably go toe to toe with fire dragon king natsu. I'm not sure why people ignore that haku is a bdsm. Even misaki knows. He's way ahead of fodder trio
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Bro is coping real hard 😭😭 haku is a bdsm until proven further that Misaki or suzaku and kirin are way stronger than him he's relative to them. The power difference shouldn't be that much. Wendy has a better chance of beating the top dogs in the guild than the other fodders (no need to mention them).
I didn't said that 💀 I just said that if Wendy had to face the other three, she would get destroyed because they won't hold back due to a crush and she cannot counter their abilities.
 
Last edited:

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I have a question for you guys here, do you get offended when people say natsu was the one that beat acnologia? I am genuinely asking cuz on Reddit I'm literally suprised that people get offended when they give credit to natsu defeating acnologia. Does giving natsu the credit take away the other people's credit in beating acnologia?
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have a question for you guys here, do you get offended when people say natsu was the one that beat acnologia? I am genuinely asking cuz on Reddit I'm literally suprised that people get offended when they give credit to natsu defeating acnologia. Does giving natsu the credit take away the other people's credit in beating acnologia?
I don't get offended lol.

But yeah, Natsu didn't defeat acnologia. Acno had pretty much all his powers sealed off by Fairy Sphere powered by combined magic power of everyone in the continent.

And then Natsu combined the powers of all other DS to land the blow.

For all we know, Acno isn't even dead and was simply sealed off inside FS, afterall the entire Tenrou island disappeared without a trace when sealed by FS, so it is possible given what at know about FS
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't get offended lol.

But yeah, Natsu didn't defeat acnologia. Acno had pretty much all his powers sealed off by Fairy Sphere powered by combined magic power of everyone in the continent.

And then Natsu combined the powers of all other DS to land the blow.

For all we know, Acno isn't even dead and was simply sealed off inside FS, afterall the entire Tenrou island disappeared without a trace when sealed by FS, so it is possible given what at know about FS
His soul is pretty much destroyed as they were in an separate space from reality, and his body crumbled away too
 

Shoutmon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
754
Reaction score
1,483
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
I have a question for you guys here, do you get offended when people say natsu was the one that beat acnologia? I am genuinely asking cuz on Reddit I'm literally suprised that people get offended when they give credit to natsu defeating acnologia. Does giving natsu the credit take away the other people's credit in beating acnologia?
I actually find it funny tbh. Even the characters in the story act like it was just Natsu who defeated him.

But like grey matter said, Acno's "defeat" was a group effort, and with a group too large to give special credit to.

Having said that, Natsu's still the Dragon King:hip
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I read the gray vs Mira thread. All 19 pages and I remember that was one of the first thread I witnessed. I have to hand it to @AmitDS he's one hell of a debater. All of his points were just clicking and making sense in my head. Lol how many guys did you debate 🤣 and your statement was the last. I also like how you said gray is the go to guy to get impressed, just flex some mp and if he deems you worthy you're strong asf, like not just strong you're really really strong 😂😂. Imo the power levels of Alvarez arc has been retconned cuz there's no any reason gray should be weaker than Mira right now. Hiro power scaling doesn't work with normal logic cuz there's no way Mira was losing in BSS against J/H and one shot Jacob who is canonically stronger than them. Hiro thinks regular standard natsu=LFD natsu=fire dragon king natsu=dragon force natsu cuz it's the same character
 

Aniokku

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
505
Reaction score
535
Age
26
Country
Colombia
I don't get offended lol.

But yeah, Natsu didn't defeat acnologia. Acno had pretty much all his powers sealed off by Fairy Sphere powered by combined magic power of everyone in the continent.
I agree. I think Acno is still alive, he is only sealed by the Fairy Sphere.
In fact, I would like Acno to come back at the end and smack Ignia in the face since he has been making fun of him a lot.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I agree. I think Acno is still alive, he is only sealed by the Fairy Sphere.
In fact, I would like Acno to come back at the end and smack Ignia in the face since he has been making fun of him a lot.
I am not sure, his soul basically crumbled away as well as his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So according to Selene and Jellal that Athena could harm Dragon Gods and rivals that with Zeref, makes sense considering Base Zeref could harm one himself.
 

Aniokku

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
505
Reaction score
535
Age
26
Country
Colombia
I am not sure, his soul basically crumbled away as well as his body.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So according to Selene and Jellal that Athena could harm Dragon Gods and rivals that with Zeref, makes sense considering Base Zeref could harm one himself.
His body was sealed, he just disappeared because of it. And if he had no soul, it would be more fun, he would be a monster without a conscience that would attack to kill everyone. I'm excited to see Acnologia unleashed without limiting himself
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
His soul is pretty much destroyed as they were in an separate space from reality, and his body crumbled away too
That could just be the process of sealing you know...
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That could just be the process of sealing you know...
His body was sealed, he just disappeared because of it. And if he had no soul, it would be more fun, he would be a monster without a conscience that would attack to kill everyone. I'm excited to see Acnologia unleashed without limiting himself

I mean we see the structure inside FS in tact the first time around, since it just suspense things in time.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
I’m hoping gold owl will live up to their hype but I’m worried it’ll be no different than other overhyped enemies
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I’m hoping gold owl will live up to their hype but I’m worried it’ll be no different than other overhyped enemies
Bro set the standard so low so when you become disappointed you won't be sad. I was trying to hype myself up for ignia vs natsu until I remembered hiro is the one writing this fight and it's going to be short asf. Vierness vs natsu and ignia vs natsu shouldn't have anything less than four pages
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Bro set the standard so low so when you become disappointed you won't be sad. I was trying to hype myself up for ignia vs natsu until I remembered hiro is the one writing this fight and it's going to be short asf. Vierness vs natsu and ignia vs natsu shouldn't have anything less than four pages
That’s what I’ll probably have to do base on what happened to other enemies like the spriggans.
I miss the days where some fights were 2+ chapters long
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
So let’s get out of the way the fact that Acno is dead. I don’t know why y’all want him back, but no. Shut up.

Ok. So, let’s add another tally for people who underestimate the Dragon Gods. First, Diablos, I guess gold owl is next to get fucked, Athena excluded for now.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So let’s get out of the way the fact that Acno is dead. I don’t know why y’all want him back, but no. Shut up.

Ok. So, let’s add another tally for people who underestimate the Dragon Gods. First, Diablos, I guess gold owl is next to get fucked, Athena excluded for now.
Some people think acnologia is surpassable he should prove to them why he was king. I mean for dragon gods it depends on if you think suzaku is as strong as a human dragon god, if human dragon gods are equal in strength than yeah fodder quartet aren't fodders but if human dragon gods aren't equals then yeah fodder quartet are deadass fodder. My problem is why the fuck did mashima retcon suzaku=>human selene? Athena will be fodder, Signora sisters will fail to live up to the hype. As for the duke I can see him living up to the hype and I also think there's another member of gold owl that's not being mentioned and he's on duke level
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Some people think acnologia is surpassable he should prove to them why he was king. I mean for dragon gods it depends on if you think suzaku is as strong as a human dragon god, if human dragon gods are equal in strength than yeah fodder quartet aren't fodders but if human dragon gods aren't equals then yeah fodder quartet are deadass fodder. My problem is why the fuck did mashima retcon suzaku=>human selene? Athena will be fodder, Signora sisters will fail to live up to the hype. As for the duke I can see him living up to the hype and I also think there's another member of gold owl that's not being mentioned and he's on duke level
hopefully they at least put up a good fight
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I never believed in the Suzaku stronger than Human Selene hype with how she basically allowed him to win, she even mentions she wouldn’t mind losing
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I never believed in the Suzaku stronger than Human Selene hype with how she basically allowed him to win, she even mentions she wouldn’t mind losing
But she did say he's stronger her human form. Anyways I'm kinda not sure how to feel about suzaku in particular. I mean he couldn't destroy the walls of the labyrinth but tanked an attack that could. I think Hiro retconned the power levels in the labyrinth and the human level was PIS
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But she did say he's stronger her human form. Anyways I'm kinda not sure how to feel about suzaku in particular. I mean he couldn't destroy the walls of the labyrinth but tanked an attack that could. I think Hiro retconned the power levels in the labyrinth and the human level was PIS
A way to manipulate him? With the attack that could destroy the walls, Ignia did not want to kill Natsu who is around Suzaku’s level, so that is kind of confusing.
 
Top