- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
@Demonspeed veuillez épingler
Last edited:
.
Androssi went back to his little needles style utilizing her Shinsoo quality.![]()
![]()
Chap out
there is just one chapter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lilial: Just 10 minutes.. Can we take a 10 minute break?
Endorsi: Im sorry, but im not that fair. // We're starting right away.
Lilial: I didn't expect anything more..
Tbf - I wasn't certain at all. Though, now we have Yuri here, maybe...How can Drabi take care of the snakes though? Could it be that she is really Ranker tier like Jubei thought?
That’s perfect control in the form she gave to the shinsuAndrossi went back to his little needles style utilizing her Shinsoo quality.
We didn't have a month's worth of chapters to waste on it, so Baam is out of the question.At least Lilial gets put in her place, though it should have been Baam that beats her
Is just like good music and whisky!Pajaka trad
![]()
This shows that she is no longer lazy, I think the last station was a blow to her.That’s perfect control in the form she gave to the shinsu
The original form was a Heart/pussy now she can use it in any form?
its not surprise she show better talent than baam in this task in the HF
Context?Pajaka trad
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know you weren't certain but I didn't consider the possibility.Tbf - I wasn't certain at all. Though, now we have Yuri here, maybe...