Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

Androssi VS Lilial: Who is stronger?

  • Androssi is much stronger.

    Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Lilial is much stronger.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal.

    Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Androssi is a bit stronger.

    Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Lilial is a bit stronger.

    Votes: 23 27.4%

  • Total voters
    84
  • Poll closed .

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Perfect time Traumerei to reveal that Androssi is a princesses under LPB name
Come on Let me win.
“it was my plan all this time princesses androssi your fate is on my hands, now marry Baam”
This shows that she is no longer lazy, I think the last station was a blow to her.

Androssi did nothing because he was naturally strong and had an even stronger team by regular standards, now she must have seen that if she wants to keep riding with Baam she has to get stronger and climb faster.

I don't remember it being difficult for Baam, he just couldn't control Shinwonryuu well, could he?

I remember that it was difficult for the AA due to psychological reasons and for Rak due to his anciente one seal.
it was not hard for Baam but it took him like 3 days?
Androssi controlled it same day lol we can’t underestimate zahard blood + she ate a snake to get stronger from SC + her own talent.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Perfect time Traumerei to reveal that Androssi is a princesses under LPB name
Come on Let me win.
“it was my plan all this time princesses androssi your fate is on my hands, now marry Baam”


it was not hard for Baam but it took him like 3 days?
Androssi controlled it same day lol we can’t underestimate zahard blood + she ate a snake to get stronger from SC + her own talent.
I would have to reread to remember that.

And where did you get that she ate a snake?
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I would have to reread to remember that.

And where did you get that she ate a snake?
I found it, re-read chapter 559 when she is telling Baam what SC did to her.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
How did Yuri manage to enter? I thought you needed Traumerei or Zam-Zam's permission.

So we are getting Androssi VS Lilial this soon huh? Nice. Though it'll probably be interrupted. I guess the former told Lilial to send the snake to Baam?

Since he can beat it. Or maybe he'll go look for Laura.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I found it, re-read chapter 559 when she is telling Baam what SC did to her.
What I understood was that SC's culture is an analogy to what he did with it in the selection of princesses.

Not that she necessarily swallowed a snake, because, given the little we've seen of SC's personality, princesses are divine beings for him, it doesn't make sense to make them a part of them.
 

I like Hot Wings

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
262
Age
25
Country
Alvarez Empire
The sweatpants girl who I forgot the name of is pretty cool. I don’t think we’ve seen anyone in this series do cool shield tricks like that before.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
If lime and drabi arent rankers level
I.. don’t what to think anymore!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What I understood was that SC's culture is an analogy to what he did with it in the selection of princesses.

Not that she necessarily swallowed a snake, because, given the little we've seen of SC's personality, princesses are divine beings for him, it doesn't make sense to make them a part of them.
She clearly said that the best kids has to swallow the snake and if you remember she was the winner of the competition when all the girls were chosen to compete for Princesses position by the sc.
 

fluffers

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
74
Country
Bahamas
If lime and drabi arent rankers level
I.. don’t what to think anymore!
II'd be more offended if they were ranker level. All they did was disorientate Sea Snake and act as a decoy so that Anrdossi could get a strong hit on Lillial.

If both of them were Ranker level, Lillial would be outright dead.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
How did Yuri manage to enter? I thought you needed Traumerei or Zam-Zam's permission.

So we are getting Androssi VS Lilial this soon huh? Nice. Though it'll probably be interrupted. I guess the former told Lilial to send the snake to Baam?

Since he can beat it. Or maybe he'll go look for Laura.
Yuri is the Raikage in TOG she just breaking door and walls to get her ways
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

II'd be more offended if they were ranker level. All they did was disorientate Sea Snake and act as a decoy so that Anrdossi could get a strong hit on Lillial.

If both of them were Ranker level, Lillial would be outright dead.
And you think a regular can do that to HR beast?
Even Ren was shaking.
 
Top