Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

Androssi VS Lilial: Who is stronger?

  • Androssi is much stronger.

    Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Lilial is much stronger.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal.

    Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Androssi is a bit stronger.

    Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Lilial is a bit stronger.

    Votes: 23 27.4%

  • Total voters
    84
  • Poll closed .

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
So? Androssi and the group she was thrown into were killing each other too, if anything it was more vicious. That doesn't make Lilial special, if she even did come from that same background with her sister. And Androssi was made a princess ultimately. There is no 10 Family Princess distinction that we're aware of. So she reached the place were those 10 Family Princesses did.

I think what we're ultimately going to find out here is that Shilal is the stronger of the twins.

Clearly Lilial isn't the brightest. And she's eager to rely on something like this snake thing to win. The fact that she's pinning her hopes on that snake showing up with Baam to threaten Androssi should tell you that even she isn't super confident about her chances. So I feel like this is going to be a scenario where she gets beat or killed and then the big sister shows up and is all scary.
Yes we do know that standard princess are inferior to GF princess because of the blood .

Her competition were nothing .

I mean common sense goes toward what i say .

GF child are in general far more talented than child outside , that mean if both environnement require competition to succeed then the one with the most talented kid will have a better winner .

Lilial and Shilial faced competition in the most talented family , while Androssi yes faced harsch competition but it was in a small family .
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,630
Age
28
Country
Italy
Anyway story wise it seems to make little sense to have one of the two forfeit now or die.
Both of them have secrets yet to be revealed and were put in Baam proximity by Headon and Traumerei respectfully. Their purpose seem to be set to last beyond this game at least so a definitive win seems out of the question to me, but i still bet on Endorsi to show a better performance.

Now that Yuri is in the middle of the competition it basically guarantees Tiara, Khun and Rak to arrive. I think we have a decent chance to see Shilial, Maria, Arkraptor daughter too. I have no idea what Khun and Rak will do once they get in though, will Rei let them compete on Tiara's team or something ? Take them as hostage ? I doubt it. Gustang surely prepared something and Rei must expect it too.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Now, the only thing new I'm seeing here is SM not SS (big deal) and the quote to SS/SM:

Sprouting two heads instead of hairs. Well, that doesn't seem to be the literal case (unless a snake LITERALLY bites is own tale off and this causes it to sprout another snake - asexual cloaning? But, what of its tail then?). I think it's figurative. But, still flowery language hinting at a self-cloning ability nonetheless.



You sure are talkative about SS now - has your opinion about it changed at all since the webtoon drop?
MO on Sprouting 2 heads - means that the snakes are immortal! You cut a snake into 2 and then create 2 snakes! This has nothing to do with creating twins
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
MO on Sprouting 2 heads - means that the snakes are immortal! You cut a snake into 2 and then create 2 snakes! This has nothing to do with creating twins
A distinction without a difference.

Those snakes would then be genetic twins.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
TBF the serpent master has not appeared before Lilial only a group of snakes!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes we do know that standard princess are inferior to GF princess because of the blood .

Her competition were nothing .

I mean common sense goes toward what i say .

GF child are in general far more talented than child outside , that mean if both environnement require competition to succeed then the one with the most talented kid will have a better winner .

Lilial and Shilial faced competition in the most talented family , while Androssi yes faced harsch competition but it was in a small family .
I mean, we're going to see it play out in a chapter or so we can just agree to disagree on that until we actually see this fight happen. Clearly I'm betting on Androssi.

I'll add this though. Elaine was a princess cannidate for the Lo Po Bia family. And she didn't seem to face that kind of competition. And ulitmately what made her so strong was all the fancy OP items they gave her to rule the name hunt station. Granted she was never actually made princess and so didn't get that power bump but.. so far Lilial has not been particularly impressive.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Anyway story wise it seems to make little sense to have one of the two forfeit now or die.
Both of them have secrets yet to be revealed and were put in Baam proximity by Headon and Traumerei respectfully. Their purpose seem to be set to last beyond this game at least so a definitive win seems out of the question to me, but i still bet on Endorsi to show a better performance.

Now that Yuri is in the middle of the competition it basically guarantees Tiara, Khun and Rak to arrive. I think we have a decent chance to see Shilial, Maria, Arkraptor daughter too. I have no idea what Khun and Rak will do once they get in though, will Rei let them compete on Tiara's team or something ? Take them as hostage ? I doubt it. Gustang surely prepared something and Rei must expect it too.
Tiara and Yuri will have to fight something higher level. Right now we only have snek - on scene of course. They also have Baam. That's three presumably HR (Tiara unknown).

Ren is over.

So, other than snek...?

Slobodan is off-site on another floor.

Kirin just gave SS orders, so he's on the table.

ZZ is AR, big deal.

Holan is likely to want to fight for LPB honor.




I'm hoping we get new HRs introduced. In the same vein of Slobodan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

TBF the serpent master has not appeared before Lilial only a group of snakes!
Serpent Master. Snake Charmer.

Serpent:Snake::Master:Charmer

Hopefully you're starting to see.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daily reminder: "Snake Charmer" was a nickname that simply described the character and what it does....
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
W/e I no longer believe the twins are part snake! More likely their father had a freak accident or was punished by Traum. He probably wants his body back!
It’s just weird they have a Serpent Master and Yorari who led the snake clan!
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
What I'm getting at - are promises (bets, marriages, or otherwise) 'contracts' that cannot be broken and are then enforced by the admin? Or rather, could any given promise be arranged via a floor solicitor/lawyer in the admin (they can go before them to form contracts on shinsoo...)? Are promises entered into contract under the services of an admin unbreakable as they are somehow shinsoo enforced? Maybe your body rebels or you die instantly?
Even if they were, Baam's still an Irregular. The Administrators and their rules don't hold the sort of absolute power over him that they would to a Towerborn.

I would have been curious to see what would've happen if Baam had gone at Kaiser without her making the challenge beforehand, back at Name Hunt Station.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
What if Lilial’s father was forced to eat 10k snakes lol?!?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Even if they were, Baam's still an Irregular. The Administrators and their rules don't hold the sort of absolute power over him that they would to a Towerborn.

I would have been curious to see what would've happen if Baam had gone at Kaiser without her making the challenge beforehand, back at Name Hunt Station.
While I generally agree re: Baam and irregulars, even irregs can STILL contract with the admin that limit their irregular abilities. Hence the "shackles" reference to Baam by the first admin he contracted with.

I'm wondering if Rei would hold a gun to Baam's head (literal or figurative) and force him to 'shackle' up via marriage in a contract.

Ever heard of the ol' ball & chain?
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
While I generally agree re: Baam and irregulars, even irregs can STILL contract with the admin that limit their irregular abilities. Hence the "shackles" reference to Baam by the first admin he contracted with.

I'm wondering if Rei would hold a gun to Baam's head (literal or figurative) and force him to 'shackle' up via marriage in a contract.

Ever heard of the ol' ball & chain?
My guess is the result of that would be Enryu rolling up again to repeat his 43F performance on the Admin responsible for the contract.

God has a plan and it's not to be interfered with.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
W/e I no longer believe the twins are part snake! More likely their father had a freak accident or was punished by Traum. He probably wants his body back!
It’s just weird they have a Serpent Master and Yorari who led the snake clan!
Why not? Do you discount the mass of snakes thinking they are just that, their father?

I asked this in the SS thread, but SC has all the features of a human. Down to the sensory organs and level of detail on and of a human's face.

SC, a mass of snakes, is by all measures a convincing or passable human (in that form).

Do you not think SC in his human form has the bits and pieces below the belt to procreate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My guess is the result of that would be Enryu rolling up again to repeat his 43F performance on the Admin responsible for the contract.

God has a plan and it's not to be interfered with.
I don't think it would even have to be that extreme.

I think Baam's fate and destiny busting status (aka plot armor) would prevent such a marriage from ever happening in the first place. In other words, there will be NO WIFE-FU.

Still, it's curious what Rei thinks he might be getting at with such a union. Unless of course he knew it could be enforced by admin.



Also, Baam has been putting on the shackles on every floor (at least 2F), no stopping him there as far as we all know. Redundant (for him) shinsoo contracts.

I wonder how that will play out, unless a full thorn (Enryu power really) allows him to bust their binds.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,630
Age
28
Country
Italy
I don't think the marriage has any sort of administrator bind attached to it. My guess is that Rei simply has a fucked up history with love in general and the marriage is simply part of his plan to get him under his control for the war. If Baam asked to serve him without marriage I imagine he would accept, but Rei knows that can't happen easily and he also needs some sort of legitimacy looking at the other families that would love to use Baam instead.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Why not? Do you discount the mass of snakes thinking they are just that, their father?

I asked this in the SS thread, but SC has all the features of a human. Down to the sensory organs and level of detail on and of a human's face.

SC, a mass of snakes, is by all measures a convincing or passable human (in that form).

Do you not think SC in his human form has the bits and pieces below the belt to procreate?
No I don’t! I believe the twins were birthed then their father became SM. Whether that was a punishment or accident we’ll find out.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
No I don’t! I believe the twins were birthed then their father became SM. Whether that was a punishment or accident we’ll find out.
So what's the connection to SC then?
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
I mean, we're going to see it play out in a chapter or so we can just agree to disagree on that until we actually see this fight happen. Clearly I'm betting on Androssi.

I'll add this though. Elaine was a princess cannidate for the Lo Po Bia family. And she didn't seem to face that kind of competition. And ulitmately what made her so strong was all the fancy OP items they gave her to rule the name hunt station. Granted she was never actually made princess and so didn't get that power bump but.. so far Lilial has not been particularly impressive.
I mean i won't be shocked if she win , she is a fan favorite .

My point was that nothing seems to indicate that she is on the level of a GF member .

Elaine faced competition but she crushed it with her pure talent .

Even in her family having a anima that can injure a ranker should be extremely rare . even without her fancy item , her anima is way too op .

Sure Lilial didn't show anything impressive but Androssi also doesn't have any fit . I also give Lilial more benefit of the doubt because she has little screen time and she is a GF princess .

I also think Shilial Maria are better than Androssi .
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
I would guess mostly nonexistent at this point, considering Baam's ascendent status within the organization.
It will never cease to annoy and amuse me that FUG treated Rachel better than they did their own Slayer candidate. Hell, Rachel got better treatment as a Regular than most 10 Family descendants or princesses like Androssi.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Let's be honest - no one would be this excited over a REGULAR battle and hyped about who is stronger if they didn't want to fuck the princesses. That's why everyone is so invested here. These are just regs!

Shibisu and Rak wouldn't have this level of excitement in the fandom. They aren't (as) fuckable. YMMV
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t believe there is one! Besides from them both being Thread snakes
So, Androssi's REPEATED awe at the similarities, resulting in her taking the time to explain a SC connection in the middle of running away was all just... for the hell of it by SIU then?
 
Top