Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also @GrySun needs to drop some hint about whether you role was useful at night or not..something consistent with previous claim
@GrySun you said "useful depending on what happens at night", are you actor of what happens or not ?
I am active role, Doc protection would be appreciated. I failed in using my role successfully last night so I need to step it up.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I am active role, Doc protection would be appreciated. I failed in using my role successfully last night so I need to step it up.
I think you'd need to spill a lil more for someone to consider you worth protecting
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You should know the power of a placeholder on D1, since you've died on your sister's placeholder vote once. It takes only 2 votes to be lynched on D1. I'm sure there was better people to place your random vote, than a strong substitute that hadn't even get to play. Not saying you were straight up trying to murder her with your thin vote but it sure was an odd one.

@GrySun here is your answer too.
This is such a backpedal-answer. You're just talking about the importance of placeholder votes.

Please elaborate why his vote was "trying to get rid of a strong player while he could" as your words were. Not defending him but as of now your words look like a not good attempt at throwing shade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think you'd need to spill a lil more for someone to consider you worth protecting
Sure. I blocked Hermit last night.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I am active role, Doc protection would be appreciated. I failed in using my role successfully last night so I need to step it up.
Asking for protection for a role that MIGHT be useful depending on what happens at night is quite bold of you. Especially with a spy claim out there.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Sure. I blocked Hermit last night.
err......don't be that obvious....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

anyway I trust you for now and your target too
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Right now, my suspects are Tatsumaki, Farfalla and Juviii in that order of lynch preference. I am not fond of Tatsu's posts or her line of thinking that looks fake, Farfalla for the avi situation, Juviii for the weird Kat april fools stuff + her posts today I am also not fond of.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

err......don't be that obvious....
Don't think I can "spill a lil more" in a relevant way without pouring the whole cup out, so there you go. I either stay too vague or too blatant, and right now I prefer the latter.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Sure. I blocked Hermit last night.
.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That certainly clears up a lot, I suppose.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually, they most likely have Strongman given the BP, my role and a likely doctor, so this is quite likely my last day. On top of losing Det and Spy being blocked and in the open, we're in a really bad start. Lynching townie today could just well make it impossible to recover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That certainly clears up a lot, I suppose.
What can I say, I had some shady gut feelings about you. You could've been more trustworthy :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Shad @digitaldude @Lady pompom @SirSamuel016

You 4 will need to step it up. Like I wrote above we are in a particularly awful spot, the only recovery for us is to prevent a mislynch today. This is best done by making as few of you remain inactive-shady townies if you're townies, as possible. Be it role claim, or by how you post and play. Help narrow down the likely 3 scums.

I didn't tag wojak and Daws since they are posting rather frequently or at least in a wordy-way.

Hermit is very likely town, but his future spy results could help unless an Escort blocks him.

I distrust Tatsu, Farf and Juviii. Though I doubt I'm right on all of them else this would be too easy. And if I'm wrong on all 3 then it's even more paramount that the other people speak up more. These games would be a lot more pro-town if townies made themselves more clearly town. Generally mafias only have success in our games when there's plenty enough shady townies to fake mislynches.

If anyone has better cases or suggestions to make go ahead.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Actually, they most likely have Strongman given the BP, my role and a likely doctor, so this is quite likely my last day. On top of losing Det and Spy being blocked and in the open, we're in a really bad start. Lynching townie today could just well make it impossible to recover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What can I say, I had some shady gut feelings about you. You could've been more trustworthy :hmph
I barely posted yesterday :nah

Also you could be an escort faking to be a prostitute so you aren't exactly clean.

Btw, I still think Tatsumaki (And her team by extension) is the one who killed GB. Seen nothing so far that's changed my mind on that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is the point in time I'd call for mass reveals, at least of the 3 I suspect could be nice. But I believe as it stands one of them is a good lynch.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I must say I'm a bit speechless having just read that sequence of events...

Not sure I'm fully buying Juviii being town currently, as there's something pungent there but admittedly there isn't a lot to go on currently with this being a quiet game which given the town losses so far only plays into mafia hands moreso as town has little to deduce what is what. Shad looks like he's trying to seem town but he's rather translucent so I'm not completely convinced of him either... at this point there isn't too much thats trustworthy about most admittedly.



On a personal note, I've had a last second travel day spring up as I've got to go to another city for some treatment I've been called in for, so aside from me sleeping in the next hour or two, I'll be more absent than I'd like while I get to where I need to be to have some stuff assessed and treated for the latter half of this day. I'm very sorry about this, as its unexpected (as have recent IRL issues) but I'll keep playing to the best of my abilities, and should see little impact to my ability to play aside from the travel tomorrow (hopefully).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I barely posted yesterday :nah

Also you could be an escort faking to be a prostitute so you aren't exactly clean.

Btw, I still think Tatsumaki (And her team by extension) is the one who killed GB. Seen nothing so far that's changed my mind on that.
Just barely few posts enough to sound shady :bnah

Sure, but I doubt they'll take the risk of me blocking the killer all too many nights :grumble And Escort cointoss-battles are a poor strat for them to fall back on, but we did lose a Det so who knows.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I must say I'm a bit speechless having just read that sequence of events...

Not sure I'm fully buying Juviii being town currently, as there's something pungent there but admittedly there isn't a lot to go on currently with this being a quiet game which given the town losses so far only plays into mafia hands moreso as town has little to deduce what is what. Shad looks like he's trying to seem town but he's rather translucent so I'm not completely convinced of him either... at this point there isn't too much thats trustworthy about most admittedly.



On a personal note, I've had a last second travel day spring up as I've got to go to another city for some treatment I've been called in for, so aside from me sleeping in the next hour or two, I'll be more absent than I'd like while I get to where I need to be to have some stuff assessed and treated for the latter half of this day. I'm very sorry about this, as its unexpected (as have recent IRL issues) but I'll keep playing to the best of my abilities, and should see little impact to my ability to play aside from the travel tomorrow (hopefully).
Do you think you claiming your role could help us exclude you from suspects or otherwise narrow things down?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Also what are peoples top 3/5 sus list so far?

For me it's

1. Tatsu for going after shobu and GB both dead right now. And unconvincing passive hint

2. SirSamuel, supposed to hint more today but yet to do so. I hope he doesn't give a disappointing hint.

3/4. Shad and Pom, need to give more hint

5. Daws, could be mafia apprentice

People to trust so far,

1. Wojak, cause me.

2. GrySun, claim and consistency

3. Hermit, claim and consistency

4. Digitaldude, looks like an apprentice to me. Does not give off any sus vibe so far

5. Juvii, my gut feeling is this, if she was mafia she would have played along with Kat's claim. Protecting role doesn't even need to be proven....she could just claim protected random player not dead or then claim being blocked. Too much of a risk for a mafia to claim that previous claim was april fool, I think


Don't trust or distrust

1. Farfalla, Considering how good she is, shouldn't really be trusted unless verifiable claim.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am itching to start voting now, but there's 17 hours and potentially useful info that can still be thrown out. Tatsumaki is having so far 3 people voicing distrust publicly, so if things progress at this pace she could be the likely lynch. If she's a townie I'd like to hope she can prevent it from getting to that point.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I must say I'm a bit speechless having just read that sequence of events...

Not sure I'm fully buying Juviii being town currently, as there's something pungent there but admittedly there isn't a lot to go on currently with this being a quiet game which given the town losses so far only plays into mafia hands moreso as town has little to deduce what is what. Shad looks like he's trying to seem town but he's rather translucent so I'm not completely convinced of him either... at this point there isn't too much thats trustworthy about most admittedly.



On a personal note, I've had a last second travel day spring up as I've got to go to another city for some treatment I've been called in for, so aside from me sleeping in the next hour or two, I'll be more absent than I'd like while I get to where I need to be to have some stuff assessed and treated for the latter half of this day. I'm very sorry about this, as its unexpected (as have recent IRL issues) but I'll keep playing to the best of my abilities, and should see little impact to my ability to play aside from the travel tomorrow (hopefully).
do claim something good, before you go missing.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Shad @digitaldude @Lady pompom @SirSamuel016

You 4 will need to step it up. Like I wrote above we are in a particularly awful spot, the only recovery for us is to prevent a mislynch today. This is best done by making as few of you remain inactive-shady townies if you're townies, as possible. Be it role claim, or by how you post and play. Help narrow down the likely 3 scums.
Noted.

2. SirSamuel, supposed to hint more today but yet to do so. I hope he doesn't give a disappointing hint.
Yet to do so? I talked about my role in post #93. Either you missed it on your multiple readthroughs or this is deliberate to meet your own agenda. If you're going to feign looking like a contributive member of town you should get your stuff straight.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Noted.



Yet to do so? I talked about my role in post #93. Either you missed it on your multiple readthroughs or this is deliberate to meet your own agenda. If you're going to feign looking like a contributive member of town you should get your stuff straight.
Understood.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I should add you to don't trust or distrust yet list. As later you would need to say more about your role, night actions and targets. But as of now you should not be the go to lynch.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Quite a lot of active roles for a small-ish game. Mass-apprentices are rather worrisome as well, in case of them joining mafia or dying to learning from mafia. I'd even recommend them to only target confirmed townies or outright not learn a 2nd time from someone unclear as it could lead to a quick loss.

Mafia should most certainly be quite loaded power-role wise.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I am itching to start voting now, but there's 17 hours and potentially useful info that can still be thrown out. Tatsumaki is having so far 3 people voicing distrust publicly, so if things progress at this pace she could be the likely lynch. If she's a townie I'd like to hope she can prevent it from getting to that point.
Tatsu isn't convincing as town but aside from continuing to try and probe responses from her I think we should also work with what we have and ask some more of each other. Something on the plate is better than waiting and praying for a response. I do think Tatsu, Farf, and Juviii are worth questioning but I'd like to see something solid from Shad and Wojak other than them trying to be traffic control.

@GrySun Sorry if I've missed it but what led you to target Hermit?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yesterday, Hermit sounded like a townie with an important role to me. The possibility of him being escort is still there. But so far he is consistent. And if he is an escort claiming town prostitute, then there is this possibility of there being an actual prostitute who can counter Gry on his claim. Don't think a mistake mafia GrySun would make.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top