Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Anyway at this point withholding information doesn't look good for us towns. Therefore, let me say that I have a protecting role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lemme first read what's going on, I only sat down now. Why do you ask?
actually make the claim before reading...don't need to fit your claim with latest info
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Sorry if I've missed it but what led you to target Hermit?
Same reason why I voted him D1. Didn't like his response to me asking for him specifically to share about himself quite early in page 1 or 2, which reminded me of shady mafia Hermit in older games. Coupled with his remaining D1 posts and it was enough to want him lynched and blocked.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyway at this point withholding information doesn't look good for us towns. Therefore, let me say that I have a protecting role.
So both you and Juviii have a protecting role? That doesn't exactly leave SirSamuel with any plausible active town roles that he'd prefer not to claim still, interesting.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So both you and Juviii have a protecting role? That doesn't exactly leave SirSamuel with any plausible active town roles that he'd prefer not to claim still, interesting.
Juvii claimed protective? Kat did that. Juvii said it was april fool
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
we don't even have a det to check these claims. I don't think we have played bad....but we are in a bad situation.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What if I don't want to claim?
I doubt everyone will claim today, but at the very least catch up to any posts you missed and try to give us your thoughts on people. Maybe once you see other people's words or claims you'll feel more like contesting someone with a claim?

Either way I just want something more from everyone right now. Be it claims or thoughts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

we don't even have a det to check these claims. I don't think we have played bad....but we are in a bad situation.
We got very unlucky and mafia got very lucky. Luck is the best skill after all. But we're not all out of options, and not like we need a Det to smell a fake Doc claim for example.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Farf kinda sounded like she has a killing role a la Vigilante but may just be wishful thinking.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
her mob psycho game playstyle made me forever suspicious of her.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Lemme first read what's going on, I only sat down now. Why do you ask?
You hadn't posted yet, was wondering whether you had any insights to the day so far and the players :D
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Juvii claimed protective? Kat did that. Juvii said it was april fool
Could be that Juviii didn't like being boxed in to a certain claim and wants flexibility as scum to make a safe claim? I have to dig further into what Juviii means with her hints as it seemed oddly specific but I can't recall being in many games where she played.

we don't even have a det to check these claims. I don't think we have played bad....but we are in a bad situation.
It's a smaller game so lower levels of activity should be expected but I still think the activity we have seen has been too low and only worked against us so far. Add in some bad targeting and the roles we've lost, and we're up against it now.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sure. I blocked Hermit last night.
Best news since the game started, 2 players less to consider this day phase.

I agree we need to focus our effort today to hit the best possible shot, after this unlucky start.

I can't use my role N1 and I won't be able to use it N2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could be that Juviii didn't like being boxed in to a certain claim and wants flexibility as scum to make a safe claim? I have to dig further into what Juviii means with her hints as it seemed oddly specific but I can't recall being in many games where she played.
This is too meta, I don't know Kat personality to say if she would box her successor, the right play would be to not say anything to ease the transition.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Right now, my suspects are Tatsumaki, Farfalla and Juviii in that order of lynch preference. I am not fond of Tatsu's posts or her line of thinking that looks fake, Farfalla for the avi situation, Juviii for the weird Kat april fools stuff + her posts today I am also not fond of.
I would never be able to trust tatsu because of D1 + GB's death, I don't like doing what mafia decides but in this case, I don't buy mafia's bluff, if they wanted to shad her they would have killed DD, they went for the most valuable active role and got lucky.

I ignore the discussion about Avatars/PM but I'm interested by farf/juvii/daws, I think wojak said it best, too good to not be careful of.

Tho you may want to confirm yourself with your role Gry to avoid the situation where hoe confirms people but never confirms themselves.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don’t want to start a bandwagon on her again, but Pom needs to drop some hint
So, I think the way you're pulling at me and other people is very inorganic, sound like mafia trying to get an easy lynch while pretending to be doc. I'm with Gry in this that you aren't doc.

@Lady pompom You're silent. Anything you wish to share about last night? :hmm
Yes, I will share that I have a secondary temporary role, and I was hoping to do something with it with my hints yesterday, but it didn't work. I used my main role on someone I distrust.

Pom's hint of having it before can make me think of two roles I think I remember her disliking. One is good one is bad tho so guess I also need more info.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun you said "useful depending on what happens at night", are you actor of what happens or not ?
I dislike all active roles that do not involve shooting someone.

You 4 will need to step it up. Like I wrote above we are in a particularly awful spot, the only recovery for us is to prevent a mislynch today. This is best done by making as few of you remain inactive-shady townies if you're townies, as possible. Be it role claim, or by how you post and play. Help narrow down the likely 3 scums.
My main suspicions are Tatsu, Juvii and wojak. Though, aside Tatsu's vote saving herself, I'll need to reread her posts to see besides my intuition, for Juviii it also feels like she's more observing and sometimes commenting here and there, very safe play which I'd think leans more towards mafia. Wojak has been trying to press people and only gave more "hints" after seeing not many were trusting him much.

I doubt everyone will claim today, but at the very least catch up to any posts you missed and try to give us your thoughts on people. Maybe once you see other people's words or claims you'll feel more like contesting someone with a claim?
I'll try to read more posts of D1 (because I remember literally nothing of it), might have more suspects, I still have to see who got substituted. GB death was also strange in the sense I don't know who would be afraid of him, since he has great intuition and can be very dangerous, so I'm wondering who'd out him right away. (I saw ppl suspected Tatsu, but I will need to check her posts)
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm in everyone's heart as always.
Since I don't feel like being lynched I'll add that I am passive and deadly. I kinda lose my pupose now but it's not like mafia would have gone for me since I'm the perfect scapdegoat and there's spy and hoe in the open.

Distrusts:
Pom for hints reason,
wojak because before he claimed protection his hints felt mafiable to me
Shad for the fluff + I just feel you're not being the usual Shad
I put Sam, Daws and DD under the same role (in my notes) because of the eggs thing but given new infos that's something I will reconsider.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This isn't host-PM related, but a personal question: Are you saying you usually equip your avatar from the opening post, and not from your role PM? Just trying to clarify where you got your avi from, because I doubt you usually do it like this so it's a really odd mistake.

Yes I think it's a James case. It doesn't have to be, but I'll put my hardy-hat on and scream Occam's Razor.
No, I don't usually get it from the game thread, but I don't see the relevance in that since I mentioned I was rushing and tried to optmize my time, needless to say it's not like there's in depth thinking in a situation like that. But tbh I'll easily admit I'd also probe people if that was with someone else, even if there was a host post as well.

I couldn't, like I said I missed the end. I was not around at the end, my last time checking my phone was 1 hour or more before end, and I wasn't even caught up to the last posts. I got distracted and ended up missing the entire rest. Not alignment indicative as I generally always lock my vote as both town and mafia near end on D1 if I'm around.
Eh but Hermit voted Shobu quite towards the end and you saw that things could get dire since you were interacting with other people around that time for almost an 1h I think. Specially if you knew you wouldn't be around later on to address it, if that was the case.

I don't think the hint itself is out of character for him, but the going back and forth did look like it lacked focus. But he was rather inactive for the most part of the day so I don't think I can draw conclusions from unfocused posts.
It just looked like an inconsistency on his thinking. If he first legitmely thought what he could say about his role was that he never had it before, why after people started calling out on those hints he reprimended the behaviour as a whole and said it's fluff? Looks like he wasn't so familiar/committed to a role he had it mind cause it could possibly be a fake one or none. Anyways, checking on you guys thoughts since no one seemed to have been bothered by it before and why, dunno if I'm picking on straws.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't trust Farf and Juvii but I think it's more because of the sub "problems" if anything
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So, I think the way you're pulling at me and other people is very inorganic, sound like mafia trying to get an easy lynch while pretending to be doc. I'm with Gry in this that you aren't doc.
I am not trying to get you lynched at all. I am trying to get you say more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top