Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Active claim + not being able to use it...:hmm
My role is being made useless this game and even tho bomb could work in a 3 vs 10 scenario, to give mafia a -1 (?), in this case it is very unlikely for the suspected player to ALSO turned out to be a bomb, but I don't suicide by principle, it ramadan
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ik but if you believe I'm mafia but paranoid, you'd still believe Tatsu is mafia with me and then wouldn't that be some 50/50% or 33/33/33% work for you? Just trying to check why Hermit over those odds if you were set on it.
And prolly just Apprentice 2 claims indeed, Daws mentioned 3 but I can't find the third reference unless it was the discussion people had with Kat.
Not sure what's confusing about it. You and Tatsu were "caught" in this theory, hence you'd both leave the kill to the 3rd person.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad's claiming some useless dead-player targetting role
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad's claiming some useless dead-player targetting role
Which is why I'm actively trying to get a mafia kill today.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah it kinda implies she's fine revealing like this because she's never gonna have proper results but just naive det claim. Maybe if it helps get a last mislynch.
LOL you were the one that just rushed to full reveal instead of denying a response to wojak and also that said that it would be helpful if the top suspicious ones would bring in things, plus if you're legit this helps you a bit and I won't spell why. Brb!
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
votekill Tatsumaki
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL you were the one that just rushed to full reveal instead of denying a response to wojak and also that said that it would be helpful if the top suspicious ones would bring in things, plus if you're legit this helps you a bit and I won't spell why. Brb!
Apples to oranges. But never mind me, just my current thoughts.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
And your reason(s) for that target?
Yesterday Kat said she had a protecting role. Which I interpreted as doc as I myself have a protecting role that is not doc. At that time there was no reason to doubt this claim. I even said, among all the players she sounded trustworthy to me. And I thought with her protecting role info being open to mafias, they might go for her at night. I pondered among Kat and Hermit to use my protective role on and in the end decided to use it on Kat.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Who gonna believe dat tho? :nah
I'm no expert but I'm hoping a certain role can confirm my actions.
Keeping it secret would just lead to my lynch, I may as well report the issue early while we have suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb 1h
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I gotta sleep. I will be at work when the day ends, so don't know how active I can be. But will try to keep up with the game.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Ok, was typing my sus list but things change fast in town, don't they? My top suspects are still there, but things might change a bit on some others.

@Tatsumaki is bomb really your claim?


At least you wore a game avi, Juviii still hasn't put one on :teehee
My Chuuya is too cute to change for filthy GoT character :hmph. But seriously, I'm an idiot, I didn't even notice.:epicfacepalm
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We really training on Tatsu with a lot of the day to go? Don't be so short sighted, plenty more to be discussed.

Gonna have to hit the hay in a few but sussing juviii, wojak, pom, among others... shad still a little odd but he is shad.

Also no DD yet??? Where is that boy at?

Ok, was typing my sus list but things change fast in town, don't they? My top suspects are still there, but things might change a bit on some others.

@Tatsumaki is bomb really your claim?




My Chuuya is too cute to change for filthy GoT character :hmph. But seriously, I'm an idiot, I didn't even notice.:epicfacepalm
Chuuya? more like whooda heck is that :XD We all have moments like those :P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm no expert but I'm hoping a certain role can confirm my actions.
Keeping it secret would just lead to my lynch, I may as well report the issue early while we have suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb 1h
Instead of being vague, request Hermit's assistance..
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
We really training on Tatsu with a lot of the day to go? Don't be so short sighted, plenty more to be discussed.
Who would your lynch targets for the day be?Your top 3 candidates.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Instead of being vague, request Hermit's assistance..
I actually targeted him last night, but sadly a filthy Sag got in my way :nah
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Who would your lynch targets for the day be?Your top 3 candidates.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I actually targeted him last night, but sadly a filthy Sag got in my way :nah
lol, damn you Gry!
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I still dont trust you Shad, I must say that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If not Tatsumaki, you are my second most ideal target to lynch today.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Alright, for now I'm fine lynching Tatsu or Pom.
The first for obvious reasons and the second because she once stated to dislike, doc, prostitute and det. We have way too many det claims already, a prostitute and a protective role. She says she dislikes all active roles but I don't buy it, she seems too defensive as well.
Still don't trust Shad either but would rather lynch one of the other two for today, unless new info appears.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top