Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure. I blocked Hermit last night.
Marcie, why did you go for someone that, sure, could be very well trying to go under the spotlights, when you say you believe I exposed myself as mafia, along with Tatsu, just like James did back then? That's like suspecting 2 out of 3 or 4 scums you believe to be in a group and not using a powerful tool on them... Or you didn't distrust me that much during the night? And then, why?
Another thing is for you to believe there could be a Rookie among Dawsie or DD - and that said person would very likely be a killer for the upgrade - and you also didn't favor that route. Weird pick that ended up looking less grounded to me, honestly...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Im confused. Why are people still talking about the eggs? I thought that was just Eri using a flashy image to add flair to the game :oh
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When was the last bomb claim legit? 2015?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm in everyone's heart as always.
Since I don't feel like being lynched I'll add that I am passive and deadly. I kinda lose my pupose now but it's not like mafia would have gone for me since I'm the perfect scapdegoat and there's spy and hoe in the open.

Distrusts:
Pom for hints reason,
wojak because before he claimed protection his hints felt mafiable to me
Shad for the fluff + I just feel you're not being the usual Shad
I put Sam, Daws and DD under the same role (in my notes) because of the eggs thing but given new infos that's something I will reconsider.
Do you think we would get your role in a game with BP already in? Too much "bait" for mafias with only like 3 mafias.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anyway at this point withholding information doesn't look good for us towns. Therefore, let me say that I have a protecting role.
Coming back to this, in post #106 you said your role is hard to confirm without you being dead, and you've now added that it is a protecting role. This is all correct, yes?

I can't use my role N1 and I won't be able to use it N2.
Active claim + not being able to use it...:hmm

Jokes on me, a player called good multiple times this game that had a wrong avy~
At least you wore a game avi, Juviii still hasn't put one on :teehee

Since I don't feel like being lynched I'll add that I am passive and deadly.
Is that a hint at hot potato, or just a blatant bomb claim?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf kinda sounded like she has a killing role a la Vigilante but may just be wishful thinking.
I don't, my reveal will actually just harm me further and make you guys head spin, I believe. And sorry if I'm being hasty once more and not running the math correctly but I just think it's better to say it. I'm a Detective and I targeted Sam yday, got Innocent. Imo he was acting too carefully and hesitant (still is if I didn't miss something), which could go both ways, so I wanted that record at the time. That's the third investigative role in town if the other living one is legit and second Det, so paired with multiple (at least 2?) Apprentices it could just have many underlying things in it. Later I can build scenarios when I'm back, together with how I perceive people, but felt it's better to give you guys other things to think about, position myself since I could potentially hold less value than other exposed roles, and then pressure some people like @SirSamuel016 @Tatsumaki @Shad and @Lady pompom to talk more. Yes I'm giving a pass to Juvs cause I think we can narrow down her claim and to wojak cause he seems pretty pro town to me, tho anyone can feel free to tag him if they feel otherwise.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Coming back to this, in post #106 you said your role is hard to confirm without you being dead, and you've now added that it is a protecting role. This is all correct, yes?
Yes
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
On Tatsu: I don't rly support some things people had against her but she rly seem to be coasting to buy time at this point. Barely added to the game, imo.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Marcie, why did you go for someone that, sure, could be very well trying to go under the spotlights, when you say you believe I exposed myself as mafia, along with Tatsu, just like James did back then? That's like suspecting 2 out of 3 or 4 scums you believe to be in a group and not using a powerful tool on them... Or you didn't distrust me that much during the night? And then, why?
Another thing is for you to believe there could be a Rookie among Dawsie or DD - and that said person would very likely be a killer for the upgrade - and you also didn't favor that route. Weird pick that ended up looking less grounded to me, honestly...
I only have 1 block you know? I would think scum Farf would be too paranoid to use a kill after what happened with the avi, so blocking you is a waste. Juviii wasn't a suspicion yet on D1 since she joined D2. Tatsu was a viable option but I preferred someone like Hermit who seemed like the best killer mafia would use. I didn't think much about the Apprentices until Day 2, and we still only have 2 I think that said it?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Don't let the bomb discussion make you go lazy, they are other players that didn't claim, keep your votes for now for pressure.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't, my reveal will actually just harm me further and make you guys head spin, I believe. And sorry if I'm being hasty once more and not running the math correctly but I just think it's better to say it. I'm a Detective and I targeted Sam yday, got Innocent. Imo he was acting too carefully and hesitant (still is if I didn't miss something), which could go both ways, so I wanted that record at the time. That's the third investigative role in town if the other living one is legit and second Det, so paired with multiple (at least 2?) Apprentices it could just have many underlying things in it. Later I can build scenarios when I'm back, together with how I perceive people, but felt it's better to give you guys other things to think about, position myself since I could potentially hold less value than other exposed roles, and then pressure some people like @SirSamuel016 @Tatsumaki @Shad and @Lady pompom to talk more. Yes I'm giving a pass to Juvs cause I think we can narrow down her claim and to wojak cause he seems pretty pro town to me, tho anyone can feel free to tag him if they feel otherwise.
This really doesn't feel like the right time for you to have revealed, but I appreciate the target.

I don't trust Wojak, he's a bit pungent to me and his activity to look like an engaged townie seems a little like a facade. Could be legit but it also looks a bit like he is trying to get as much information as possible to settle on a claim that's safe.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Farf is telling the truth, big if, then even if we mass-claim today the roles would be confusing enough, by design from the hosts, to make mass claims less effective. But that makes it even more unimportant for people to cling to the role they have.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't let the bomb discussion make you go lazy, they are other players that didn't claim, keep your votes for now for pressure.
Would you lock last?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I would think scum Farf would be too paranoid to use a kill after what happened with the avi, so blocking you is a waste. Juviii wasn't a suspicion yet on D1 since she joined D2.
Ik but if you believe I'm mafia but paranoid, you'd still believe Tatsu is mafia with me and then wouldn't that be some 50/50% or 33/33/33% work for you? Just trying to check why Hermit over those odds if you were set on it.
And prolly just Apprentice 2 claims indeed, Daws mentioned 3 but I can't find the third reference unless it was the discussion people had with Kat.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I don't, my reveal will actually just harm me further and make you guys head spin, I believe. And sorry if I'm being hasty once more and not running the math correctly but I just think it's better to say it. I'm a Detective and I targeted Sam yday, got Innocent. Imo he was acting too carefully and hesitant (still is if I didn't miss something), which could go both ways, so I wanted that record at the time. That's the third investigative role in town if the other living one is legit and second Det, so paired with multiple (at least 2?) Apprentices it could just have many underlying things in it. Later I can build scenarios when I'm back, together with how I perceive people, but felt it's better to give you guys other things to think about, position myself since I could potentially hold less value than other exposed roles, and then pressure some people like @SirSamuel016 @Tatsumaki @Shad and @Lady pompom to talk more. Yes I'm giving a pass to Juvs cause I think we can narrow down her claim and to wojak cause he seems pretty pro town to me, tho anyone can feel free to tag him if they feel otherwise.
With this you're either det/naive det or scum...and if you're town and actual det that clears Sam unless he is mafia boss.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This really doesn't feel like the right time for you to have revealed, but I appreciate the target.

I don't trust Wojak, he's a bit pungent to me and his activity to look like an engaged townie seems a little like a facade. Could be legit but it also looks a bit like he is trying to get as much information as possible to settle on a claim that's safe.
Yeah it kinda implies she's fine revealing like this because she's never gonna have proper results but just naive det claim. Maybe if it helps get a last mislynch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top