Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii @digitaldude hints? Claims?
I gave plenty of hints today. Anyone that research a bit can get what the role is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dunno why Farf didn't add them on the list though.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Dunno why Farf didn't add them on the list though.
A list would be very helpful as I don't have that much time to be rereading forever.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I gave plenty of hints today. Anyone that research a bit can get what the role is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dunno why Farf didn't add them on the list though.
Cause I was just summarizing the role clusters we have in the claims to scrutinize the setup, and not listing all hints. Gonna have some idle hours later to work on the scrutinizing part along with gathering my thoughts but had hopes others ones could discuss things meanwhile.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A list would be very helpful as I don't have that much time to be rereading forever.
Can share mine later as well, got outdated alrdy while I'm still juggling RL things.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I never claimed apprentice I said it would take a while for my role to be useful. I am investigator.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I never claimed apprentice I said it would take a while for my role to be useful. I am investigator.
Wait what, did you claim investigator without reading the claims or are you casually counter claiming?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
And with this the apprentice theory definitly falls down.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD's claim is consistent at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tatsu is starting to feel town-ish weird
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tatsu is starting to feel town-ish weird
really weird, but no way there are 2 investigators.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

unless one of them is in a similar condition to mine, with a secondary.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
really weird, but no way there are 2 investigators.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

unless one of them is in a similar condition to mine, with a secondary.
Tatsu is outside the Investigator duo, but their case is even more bizarre.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What am i even saying? This doesn't make sense at all, but at least a more solid suspicion came up.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@digitaldude don't just drop a bomb and run. We need you to battle Shad now. :popcorn
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
3 investigator theory now?


@digitaldude don't just drop a bomb and run. We need you to battle Shad now. :popcorn
I'm also busy currently, DD had a clear path to claim apprentice if he was mafia, I don't see the point of counter claiming as scum in this case,
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Consistent in what sense? And is it more than Shads?
It is in line with what he said the very first few hours of the game. While Shad dropped some fluff and only said more once pressed and once most people had claimed. We all thought DD was apprentice after all, no one expected that turn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 investigator theory now?




I'm also busy currently, DD had a clear path to claim apprentice if he was mafia, I don't see the point of counter claiming as scum in this case,
So 3 janitors also ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I agree with the second part of your post tho, which is why in my opinion your case is the sus one.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I agree with the second part of your post tho, which is why in my opinion your case is the sus one.
The only thing I can think of now, is that it has something to do with your imminent death.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
The only thing I can think of now, is that it has something to do with your imminent death.
So DD claimed investigator to protect me ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad.. did you risk a claim and it backfired on you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

honestly in such a small game there shouldn‘t be even 1 Investigator let alone 2. At that point Janitor is pointless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top