Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually targeted him last night, but sadly a filthy Sag got in my way :nah
Doesn't sound like he used his role anyway, so I saved him from an embarrassing moment!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gotta hit the hay now, will try and pop in before my travel.

Who would your lynch targets for the day be?Your top 3 candidates.
One of Juviii or Wojak (leaning towards Juviii now) would be pick 1, because I don't find them very convincing among other doubts about how they fit in the game.
Secondly, I'd lynch one of the inactives like Tatsu, or Pom. Tatsu has the boom boom hint which is yabai, and Pom, well her inactivity certainly isn't helping her convince me she's to be trusted.
Lastly, there's Shad. He's trying to look helpful proactive town but now that wojak snatched that thunder a bit it feels like he's lost his identity- not a high priority.

I realise I've given more of a tiered ranking than specific top 3 candidates, but that's how it best feels described to me. Could feasibly question Farf being Det and/or Gry being prosti, but I don't think there's much to say they're likely sus at this point in time.

________________________

On a side, I'm happy to acknowledge that I targeted @GrySun night 1 with my role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright, for now I'm fine lynching Tatsu or Pom.
The first for obvious reasons and the second because she once stated to dislike, doc, prostitute and det. We have way too many det claims already, a prostitute and a protective role. She says she dislikes all active roles but I don't buy it, she seems too defensive as well.
Still don't trust Shad either but would rather lynch one of the other two for today, unless new info appears.
Do you think Kat is a nice person?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I still dont trust you Shad, I must say that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If not Tatsumaki, you are my second most ideal target to lynch today.
Yeah that explains the spy action, it fine I don't take this game personally anymore.
Hopefully my case get better after tonight, but there is a chance I can clear this by finding the right mafia, so I'm confident xD

Doesn't sound like he used his role anyway, so I saved him from an embarrassing moment!
I've been talking mysteriously for no reason (just for fun), but basically I'm investigator and mafia probably coudn't or didn't kill with Janitor (or something else)
So I couldn't use it, what did you think it was?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've been talking mysteriously for no reason (just for fun), but basically I'm investigator and mafia probably coudn't or didn't kill with Janitor (or something else)
So I couldn't use it, what did you think it was?
Mortician/SM that would find nothing on a D1 lynch.

Very spicy claim mr Janitor :derp Or well, town investigator, works too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This begs the question, why not kill with Janitor? Either it's just a Rookie upgrade, or the Janitor was a bit in the open(farf/tatsu?)
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
An investigator just for an upgrade sounds like a waste.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This begs the question, why not kill with Janitor? Either it's just a Rookie upgrade, or the Janitor was a bit in the open(farf/tatsu?)
That but also If you think about it, janitor only delays information, it doesn't remove information, is it really that useful?
Also consider that every time a janitor is in the game a investigator is added, so it could be meta to not use it to put the probable investigator in a bad position.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,063
Gender
Female
Country
France
I ain't bomb guys.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tatsu is suspicious, but aside GB trying to nail her coffin, her inactivity was the only thing that caught my eyes, though after a few more claims, and her strange out of nowhere "deadly" claim hinting, that's sus. On the other hand, I don't like how Farfy is siding with wojak what with his hintings, and Juviii too pretending as if he couldn't be fake claiming protective, also it sounded as if he claims doc, but as soon as someone points out and I bait him a bit, he goes back and says he wasn't hinting doc, but "other protective roles", sounds like wojak and Juviii are tiptoeing too much for my taste rather than being clear with Juviii trying to assure his claim while shading me. So far, I trust Sam, Gry and somewhat Daws. DD has barely been here at all and as usual, not much to go from him, but out of all the inactives, I'd consider him the most sus.


The first for obvious reasons and the second because she once stated to dislike, doc, prostitute and det.
Yeah, I get it, but did you see that I claimed I have a temporary secondary role and that I intended to do something with it? Can you think why I said that and add the dots with my "main" claim, maybe? If say more, I'll be kinda ruining the purpose of it, but whatever.

I'm still busy with some work, btw, but trying to juggle a bit of posting here and there.

I've been talking mysteriously for no reason (just for fun), but basically I'm investigator and mafia probably coudn't or didn't kill with Janitor (or something else)
So I couldn't use it, what did you think it was?
Interesting, this makes me think maybe mafias include someone who thinks the Janitor has a curse, often when I was in mafia teams using janitor N1 ended badly with them being killed/lynched soon after, some teams prefer to hide their janitor to make people more confused. Also, I it's possible like you said that mafia was afraid of using their janitor because they were someone that stood out.

That said, this makes me suspicious of Tatsu being the janitor.

That but also If you think about it, janitor only delays information, it doesn't remove information, is it really that useful?
Also consider that every time a janitor is in the game a investigator is added, so it could be meta to not use it to put the probable investigator in a bad position.
If we don't lynch this janitor (possibly Tatsu or someone from her family), you'll be in a bit of a bad spot, Shad, especially if they decide not to use the janitor to put you in a tightrope, granted there people much more suspicious than you atm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I ain't bomb guys.
Huh, why did you hint deadly, then?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't have my spreadsheet in here but that's a part of the claims:

Sam: active, targeted Gry and seems to trust him
Me: detective, targeted Sam - innocent
GB: detective
Gry: prostitute, blocked Hermit
Daws: apprentice
Juvs:?
Bia: active
Wojak: protective, targeted Juvs
Hermit: spy, targeted Shad - blocked
Shobu: BP
DD: apprentice
Tatsu: bomb
Shad: investigator

Town has about 9-10 people and has 4 investigative roles, 2 protections non doc, a trap (+1 if we count BP in here as well), Sam and Bia possibly belonging to those 2 first groups as well based on what they shared, +2 two duplication roles. Some loaded town.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I get it, but did you see that I claimed I have a temporary secondary role and that I intended to do something with it? Can you think why I said that and add the dots with my "main" claim, maybe? If say more, I'll be kinda ruining the purpose of it, but whatever.
Just to make things clear, is the dislike part about your main or temp secondary role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tatsu is suspicious, but aside GB trying to nail her coffin, her inactivity was the only thing that caught my eyes, though after a few more claims, and her strange out of nowhere "deadly" claim hinting, that's sus. On the other hand, I don't like how Farfy is siding with wojak what with his hintings
I just said he seemed pro town to me tho, why did that bother you so much to call it siding?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yeah that explains the spy action, it fine I don't take this game personally anymore.
Personally? What? :blink

The top 3 most voted people yesterday (Well you were third) were Tatsumaki, Shobu and Shad. Since Shobu rolled townie there is a Mafia between you and Tatsumaki. That or you are both teammates.
There's no way both of you are townies.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,063
Gender
Female
Country
France
Huh, why did you hint deadly, then?
There's another role that was overlooked.

Also that temp role, you had it from the beginning then ? or 'something came up' ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The top 3 most voted people yesterday (Well you were third) were Tatsumaki, Shobu and Shad. Since Shobu rolled townie there is a Mafia between you and Tatsumaki. That or you are both teammates.
There's no way both of you are townies.
Can you expand this I'm not following, I get the part where anybody that is not confirmed is possibly mafia, but you seem to be more specific here, I don't get how you tied me to this story and no the others non confirmed?

Just to make things clear, is the dislike part about your main or temp secondary role?
I don't get what pompom and tatsu are claiming? did she claim a temp role?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's another role that was overlooked.

Also that temp role, you had it from the beginning then ? or 'something came up' ?
Why not claim it at this point if it's some vengeful, banshee, avenger etc esque stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Temporary Doctor 2: Electric Boogaloo?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Can you expand this I'm not following, I get the part where anybody that is not confirmed is possibly mafia, but you seem to be more specific here, I don't get how you tied me to this story and no the others non confirmed?
Law of averages. One out of every three people is Mafia :heh

Naah but on a serious note, that Shobu death yesterday made me think either you or Tatsu are Mafia. Ofc I could be wrong about this.

Daws just posted once?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Also that temp role, you had it from the beginning then ? or 'something came up' ?
Yes, I had it since D1. (I have it still), but it will "wear off".

Just to make things clear, is the dislike part about your main or temp secondary role?
None. It was just me trying to get secondary into use because I knew what people would assume if I say I dislike my role and I wanted to, let's say, spare some townies from death which obviously didn't work as GB died anyways...

I don't get what pompom and tatsu are claiming? did she claim a temp role?
I won't speak for Tatsu since she can say it herself, but I do have in mind another role that can be "deadly", I want her to say it wuth her mouth and stop being vague, though. As for me I did claim I have a secondary temporary role, yeah.

Temporary Doctor 2: Electric Boogaloo?
No. Actually not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah, votekill Tatsu, between her and Juviii, but given Tatsu's role if she is what she promises, she can still vote or do something post mortem, I think she's mafia, though and I'll follow GB's intuition.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Juviii @digitaldude hints? Claims?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,063
Gender
Female
Country
France
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top